It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

No, he was arrested because it was clear that Sanford PD had dropped so many balls during the investigation, there was no longer any way they could not arrest him, considering the attention the case was gaining. Now the state is committed to nailing Zimmerman, while keeping the number of their own they have to throw under the bus down to an absolute minimum.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Originally posted by marbles87

I hope not. Fingers crossed

Let me rephrase. I hope no matter what verdict there are no riots. But I really want a fair trial for anyone who goes before our justice system. But I really think Zimmerman is hemmed up in some deep political and agenda angled dookie.
edit on 13-6-2013 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

Zimmerman will be another martyr to further the erosion of our 2nd amendment rights under this USSA administration. That's the political agenda.

St George II, the patron saint of slaying unarmed teens... it has quite a nice ring to it.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Let me rephrase. I hope no matter what verdict there are no riots. But I really want a fair trial for anyone who goes before our justice system. But I really think Zimmerman is hemmed up in some deep political and agenda angled dookie.

Zimmerman will be another martyr to further the erosion of our 2nd amendment rights under this USSA administration. That's the political agenda.

St George II, the patron saint of slaying unarmed teens... it has quite a nice ring to it.

St George II, the patron saint of slaying unarmed teens who are straddling me and slamming my head into the ground. Fixed.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

St George II, the patron saint of slaying unarmed teens who are straddling me and slamming my head into the ground. Fixed.

But, the only evidence for that is Zimmerman's say-so. No witness can confirm it. The injuries really don't match up to what would be expected from a single head slam against a concrete surface, nevermind several. And, now the jury's also expected to believe that after $1600 spent at a top self-defence gym, he couldn't even defend a mount against a 30lb+ lighter opponent, without having to rely on his gun, which conveniently for him, his atttacker supposedly reminded him he was carrying.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

But, the only evidence for that is Zimmerman's say-so. No witness can confirm it. The injuries really don't match up to what would be expected from a single head slam against a concrete surface, nevermind several. And, now the jury's also expected to believe that after $1600 spent at a top self-defence gym, he couldn't even defend a mount against a 30lb+ lighter opponent, without having to rely on his gun, which conveniently for him, his atttacker supposedly reminded him he was carrying.

You're probably right. They probably photshopped pictures of Zimmerman with a broken nose, cuts on the back of his head, and bruises or he inflicted those injuries on himself after he realized in just shot an unarmed, innocent teen. I guess it'll all come out in what I'm sure will be a fair trial.

"Photographs taken that night show Zimmerman with a broken nose, bruises and bloody cuts on the back of his head".

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I've seen the photo's. They just confirm he had injuries. The nose injury(it was never confirmed as broken, to my awareness) could just as easily have been caused by an accidental head collision as the 2 slipped to the floor while involved in a standing struggle on wet grass. The scratches more likely caused by the head rolling against a tiny stone on the ground, than by the head being slammed with any force against a paving stone. And, they could have been self-administered by a desperate person facing a murder charge. Let's not pretend for a second that George was under constant supervision from the moment the gunshot was heard.

edit on 13-6-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Zimmerman will be convicted, for the same reason why OJ was found not guilty. Any other verdict will result in mass violence.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
Zimmerman will be convicted, for the same reason why OJ was found not guilty. Any other verdict will result in mass violence.

^^ This ^^

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Assuming that was true, wouldn't Zimmerman's bumbling ass be a fair sacrifice for the common good and societal stability? Or, is defending the right to start a fight and finish it with your gun more important? Any gun owner with intact critical thinking faculties would want to see Zimmerman found guilty just for giving gun owners a bad name,

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

What IF that's what they're hoping for?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

"Zimmermans Bumbling ass"? It is clear that you have made your mind up. Do you know George? I only ask because I do. We worked together for 2 years and he is far from a bumbling ass. Why don't you wait until you have heard the facts.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonBear

"Zimmermans Bumbling ass"? It is clear that you have made your mind up. Do you know George? I only ask because I do. We worked together for 2 years and he is far from a bumbling ass.

Did he seem competent enough that he could avoid a punch on the nose when it had been announced it was on its way? What kinder description than "bumbling" could be given to the actions of someone who is on the trail of a suspicious person one moment, then when said suspicious person declares his presence while still 10ft away, allows that person to march right up and punch them?

Why don't you wait until you have heard the facts.

Because I like commenting on things when I feel like it, and not when other people think the appropriate time is.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

"Zimmermans Bumbling ass"? It is clear that you have made your mind up. Do you know George? I only ask because I do. We worked together for 2 years and he is far from a bumbling ass.

Did he seem competent enough that he could avoid a punch on the nose when it had been announced it was on its way? What kinder description than "bumbling" could be given to the actions of someone who is on the trail of a suspicious person one moment, then when said suspicious person declares his presence while still 10ft away, allows that person to march right up and punch them?

Why don't you wait until you have heard the facts.

Because I like commenting on things when I feel like it, and not when other people think the appropriate time is.

"Did he seem competent enough that he could avoid a punch on the nose when it had been announced it was on its way? What kinder description than "bumbling" could be given to the actions of someone who is on the trail of a suspicious person one moment, then when said suspicious person declares his presence while still 10ft away, allows that person to march right up and punch them?"

Boy IA, you sure seem to know exactly what went on as though you were there. You sound as though you are a direct eyewitness. You should contact the DA and testify in the sham of a trial that's about to take place. How do I know it will be a sham? Because the judge has already declared that some of the defense material cannot be presented.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Assuming that was true, wouldn't Zimmerman's bumbling ass be a fair sacrifice for the common good and societal stability?

As if you can provide a definition for the terms "fair sacrifice," "common good," and "societal stability," inclusive of all people...Trayvon Martin was a bumbling ass...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

Yeah...what if...

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Boy IA, you sure seem to know exactly what went on as though you were there. You sound as though you are a direct eyewitness.

If you believe Zimmerman's explanation of events are honest, that is EXACTLY what he describes as having happened. I'm not the one making up the scenario, it's straight from Z's own lips.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

As if you can provide a definition for the terms "fair sacrifice," "common good," and "societal stability," inclusive of all people...Trayvon Martin was a bumbling ass...

If you mean he failed at getting home from the store without getting shot by a cop wannabe, I totally agree.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Mr. Zimmerman will be sacrificed on the altar of political correctness.

It's a simple logic problem. One man's life or the many lives that will be lost during the rioting? One man's life or the millions of dollars in property damage? Do you really think the state will save Zimmerman at such a high cost?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Assuming that was true, wouldn't Zimmerman's bumbling ass be a fair sacrifice for the common good and societal stability? Or, is defending the right to start a fight and finish it with your gun more important? Any gun owner with intact critical thinking faculties would want to see Zimmerman found guilty just for giving gun owners a bad name,

Ya, someone who is wandering around an unfamiliar neighborhood at night eating a bag of Skittles while looking in people's windows couldn't possibly be a 'bumbling ass', right?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join