It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird creature washes ashore. AGAIN!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
www.grindtv.com...

There have been several incidents of weird and mysterious creatures washing ashore all over the world: the Montauk Monster, the Brooklyn Monster, and others. What's going on here? Are these incidents where dead specimens wash ashore after being discarded from whichever lab they're from? Or are these creatures the ones that slipped thru the cracks? What say you, ATS

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lostbook

It says its a conger eel

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Oops. How'd I miss that?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

lol this gave me a good laugh

edit on 3-6-2013 by unbelieve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
All of these things have been explained repeatedly... Why do people just totally and completely ignore the facts??

1. Body deformations from water bloating.
2. Birth defect widely studied with tons of information to back it.
3. Species ignorance or confusion.

It is always one of those three and people simply refuse to accept it.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious to me that it's the neck of an extant elasmosaurus which has been genetically modified to... nup, no, it's... it's an eel.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what it is.

What matters is the Oceans are full of ugly bastard fish with sharp teeth.

We need to pollute them as fast as possible, before they all wash up on land and decide to stay here.

Oo

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

There is a lot of sea life dying and everything looks "weird" when it is dead and rotting!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
It doesn't matter what it is.

What matters is the Oceans are full of ugly bastard fish with sharp teeth.

We need to pollute them as fast as possible, before they all wash up on land and decide to stay here.

Oo

I am with you man. This issue doesn't get enough attention.

Even with intentionally sabotaging oil wells as well as redirecting nuclear runoff and human waste directly into the ocean it is still too much work for one man.

I have tried starting a group, but The Man keeps coming down on us.

Oh well, they will all thank me someday.

edit on 4-6-2013 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
More than likely any odd creatures from the water are the offspring of Howard Moon and Old Gregg, at least they are funky:

I'M OLD GREGGGGGGGG!!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
All of these things have been explained repeatedly... Why do people just totally and completely ignore the facts??

1. Body deformations from water bloating.
2. Birth defect widely studied with tons of information to back it.
3. Species ignorance or confusion.

It is always one of those three and people simply refuse to accept it.

All good points, but I think you should add one more and that is decomposition. That plays a huge part in why people think they are weird creatures, I can't count how many whales and sharks have been thought to be unknown sea creatures before actual testing.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DystopianOrigami
It's pretty obvious to me that it's the neck of an extant elasmosaurus which has been genetically modified to... nup, no, it's... it's an eel.

what happened to you man? you were soooo close to the truth, and all of a sudden, zip, you parrot the establishment line.

who got to you? was it an Angler in Black? the CFA (Coastal Fisheries Authority)? Who, man? WHO?

...are you one of THEM now?

edit on 8-6-2013 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

as new_here pointed out, asking someone to rate their own ignorance is uncalled for. Especially when said person basically admitted in the 2nd response they goofed.

You want to call people out on their ignorance there are literally thousands of threads here where the OP knows what they wrote is BS, yet still try to push it as truth (mainly political threads). Hit those threads if you want to show your intellectual superiority, don't put someone down who made a mistake

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mymymy
reply to post by Nevertheless

as new_here pointed out, asking someone to rate their own ignorance is uncalled for. Especially when said person basically admitted in the 2nd response they goofed.

You want to call people out on their ignorance there are literally thousands of threads here where the OP knows what they wrote is BS, yet still try to push it as truth (mainly political threads). Hit those threads if you want to show your intellectual superiority, don't put someone down who made a mistake

The problem was that the person mentioned the "other incidents" which also had been properly explained before. The person clearly lives in a world where earthly explanations do not reach him/her. I just wanted to get an honest reply describing the thinking involved. I find that interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join