It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw Video Disclosure of NASA hiding the span of a giant UFO near the Sun!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I know what it is....It's neat.

I'm hoping it's a spaceship coming to take me on the free intergalactic cruise I signed up for on line. You know how it is on cruise ships, everyone overeats....Oh Oh, maybe I'm lunch.

edit on 1-6-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Fingers crossed for ya. If you won a cruise on Mercury, for God's sake don't forget your sunscreen.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Nah, I'm making them supply the BBQ sauce.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
You all were HARSH...I am giving the OP a flag and star for putting up with all you smarty pants

shells bravo i'm doing the same s/f for putting up with the cheek from some posters and phage a star for you as you where the first one to explain in a proper way without the cheek, you to of course shells lol, we either have to many children on ATS or some folk need a few lessons in manners.

Keep on looking up cheesy maybe someday you'll catch something good don't let this put a dampner on sky watching

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Anytime's the right time for some of that Gordon Duff humor. I guess it's safe to say we successfully thwarted the invasion from those pesky aliens in the Pacific, with China's help of course.

If you can, take Duff with you to Mercury.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

That's a very good find cheesy well done i think it looks super slick

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

You shouldn't have to apologize at all. People tend to forget this is a "conspiracy site" without posts like yours we'd all be chatting about trivial nonsense instead.

That said I don't think much of the video, could be something could be a failed Photoshop attempt idk. I'm on a tablet right now that's kinda small, I'll rewatch from computer later and if I change my opinion I will comment again.

I do think at least I hope that NASA wouldn't hide something of importance from us.

Btw I also enjoyed the music in the video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join