It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw Video Disclosure of NASA hiding the span of a giant UFO near the Sun!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Guys check this out..it's february 2013..it's very strange..any sugestion?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I did not see anything in that video to support the claim being made. What exactly are we supposed to be looking at, and how does it support the claim?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

The over filtered asteroid or planet passing behind the sun, and the lens flare, oops I mean "laser beam". Neither of which are proof of anything other than the satellite imaged other celestial bodies and someone overfiltered it to make it something it's not.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EViLKoNCEPTz
reply to post by Sankari

The over filtered asteroid or planet passing behind the sun, and the lens flare, oops I mean "laser beam". Neither of which are proof of anything other than the satellite imaged other celestial bodies and someone overfiltered it to make it something it's not.

Thank you. Another dodgy video bites the dust.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The music to the video was the best thing. Thank you for that. It was candy to my ears.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I beg you to please please take this as a lesson that you simply don't know the topic in question - at all.
This has the consequence that, if you baseline is that there is a conspiracy (which you obviously seem to do), that you will swallow ridiculous claims such as this.

You don't have to answer "I didn't swallow it, that's why I asked what it is".
The only real answer to this is "That's why I never watched the entire video, nor created this thread because I'm not interested in nonsense".

So again, please learn something from this and lessen the ignorance.

Note also that I'm not asking you to actually know anything about this, I'm asking you to build a confidence for science and accept NASAs work in general. If you happen to think that what Nasa says is nonsense somewhere, please direct your questions to people who actually know something and let them explain it to you. Do not turn to conspiracy theorists. This is what happens.

edit on 1-6-2013 by Nevertheless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
take a look closer guys..its beam diferrent from the sun blast..what was that?

sory if any of you dont much like my post..my bad..but still TQ so much for the comment ^^V

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy

sory if any of you dont much like my post..my bad..but still TQ so much for the comment ^^V

Mate, it's not about liking your post or not liking your post. The bottom line is, this video does not show what it claims to show.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Now that was a,pardon the pun,cheesy video

Chalk one more for a misleading title

Yeah

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Guys check this out..it's february 2013..it's very strange..any sugestion?

So we have a you tube video with added music = hoax.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

i am going to give an advice....
when you are out and about,,,, look to the skies more often,,, day-night, doesnt matter,
sooner or later, you should see something strange with your own eyes.
and this sounds stupid, but if you say something like---today would be a good day to see a ufo---that statement makes you seeing a ufo-- unlikely---but because now you have made something "unlikely",
it transforms to an actual possibility,,, like murphys law.... you get it?
this has worked for me two times, and there were lots of other people who saw them too.

reality is a fun game....

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by cheesy

i am going to give an advice....
when you are out and about,,,, look to the skies more often,,, day-night, doesnt matter,
sooner or later, you should see something strange with your own eyes.
and this sounds stupid, but if you say something like---today would be a good day to see a ufo---that statement makes you seeing a ufo-- unlikely---but because now you have made something "unlikely",
it transforms to an actual possibility,,, like murphys law.... you get it?
this has worked for me two times, and there were lots of other people who saw them too.

reality is a fun game....

I'm sorry...

...what???

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

The object is the planet mercury and it has that effect on the sensor every time it is in that part of the frame.
Last year for example.

edit on 6/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The crazed people replying on YouTube could use your expertise, even better if you speak Russian. Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by applesthateatpeople

this is a technique that transforms the improbable, to probable.
when something can happen, it will happen,,,

you just need to give it that little bit of extra attention,,, hope this clarified...

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by cheesy

The object is the planet mercury and it has that effect on the sensor every time it is in that part of the frame.
Last year for example.

edit on 6/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

this is what all must have done...nice catch phage

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What you are seeing is just one of several common SOHO imaging artifacts. You should read up on it - preferably not on a UFO CT site, though there are several here who are knowledgable on the subject.

If NASA were hiding it you wouldn't be viewing it.
edit on 1-6-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by cheesy

Last year for example.
The video claims that it's not Mercury.

This reminds me of videos/threads that say "What is this UFO? It's NOT lens flare!"

More often than not, when they say it's not something, the object is what it's claimed to NOT be, whether it's lens flare, or in this case, Mercury.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You all were HARSH...I am giving the OP a flag and star for putting up with all you smarty pants

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

OP, I'd like to show you something. The YT uploader made this statement in the video description

Arrangement of satellites from February 17 to February 23, 2013. STOP! If to consider position of satellites, the Behind satellite had to photograph Mercury the same as photographed the Ahead satellite!

That is not true. Mercury would not be in the FOV of STEREO B Cor2 at this time. It looks to me like Mercury left the field of view of STEREO B Cor2 on 2013-02-07. The image he shows from the STEREO Orbit Tool actually shows this IS Mercury passing.

edit on 1-6-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: correct omitted "you"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join