It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annoying Aliens presence last night .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by VoidHawk

But bearing in mind, would you want to watch a video in your own home of an intruder making entry as your deep asleep?

I agree, that would be horrifying

However, if I thought I was being visited regularly, not knowing would be worse. If I did catch them on camera at least I might find a way to catch them at it.

There is a whole list of things I would rather not witness or find out about but would want to know.

Discovering my wife was cheating.
Learning that have cancer.
Finding out that I am being abducted by aliens.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I believe you, I have similar experiences for the last 7-10 years. Many in dreams but also during the waking hours I get visions or short speech. I don't have definitive answers but I assume those beings want humanity to change mostly because they feel sorry for us. They might do things which humans don't like but it might be for our own good or leading up to something good. I have never had the bruises or markings after dreams though but that might be because I have a clear distinction between the material and immaterial and never interpret anything from the immaterial as having a connection to the material, besides my brain obviously.

It's all about learning, it's like being able to learn from another species by watching them, what they do, many things which cannot be found in humanity. So far I must have met maybe in the 20's of different beings or indirectly by what I think are their AI messengers. What they want in return I believe is a space to express themselves, maybe humans have something other species might not have in such abundance or quality. Sometimes I think Earth is just like a huge playing ground for them or maybe a huge communications array, so many people who are not using their own spiritual power and leave all this space unused so they use it knowing one day we learn how to use it ourselves.

Originally posted by Anusuia
Funnily enough we live in a valley that has a mountain that sticks up in the middle and has a crystal core .
Shouldn't that keep them away . It proberly acts as a beacon , more likely as the area is pretty active with sightings .

I believe it's all in the mind which doesn't make it any less special to me. I also believe the hereafter is mind-only and dreams are amongst other things ways to prepare for that. In the physical is where all the information is imprinted in the being as memories and after the transition, everything is tied to memory. Meaning the sense of touch comes from memory, not from physical nerves which carry the temporary imprint. The more one becomes aware of this the stronger the energy body becomes and less depends on the physical and draws more from the next reality. Point I was trying to make is any object only has power the believer puts in it, it's all a mental thing. For that power to become real it must be tested at least once and that is the hard part so most people see it the other way around; power comes from the physical.

Before I had contact I made my own reality each day unknowingly and because of that I felt good overall. But I wanted to learn and along the way I changed this ability which almost everyone has and nobody knows until it's gone. I changed it because I wanted to be able to communicate in dreams and 'the astral' and for that I have had to let go of some control or creating my own reality to accomodate other beings' realities and for them to influence my reality so they can express themselves, otherwise it would be like I would be making them up myself. I also lost some control because of my curiosity I just could not control, which I'm slowly regaining because of getting used to new views on life in general, it's just so much more fascinating than everyday life, it can be hard not to look and get distracted by it.
edit on 2/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
So if your kid says it's okay, tell your kid it's not okay. Treat the aliens like strangers, even if they have the fuzzy feelings and the shiny appearance the telepathy and the signs and wonders and magic tricks. You're her parent, you have authority over her choices, not her. Mommy says no, go away. That is her best defense for reasoning with these beings.

I agree on most points except this one. Children with these experiences need extra attention to using their own power and create their own view of the world. They can't be dependent on others or put their power in the image of their parents or anyone else who would stick up for them. Also telling them to go away isn't very effective, they should be considered like holograms which can be turned off at the flip of a switch, doesn't matter if they were in mid sentence or had something else to say. Which is difficult but that should be the goal to strive towards.

Children who learn to use their own power like this might also do better in society and have functions in the economy where they have leading roles. I'm not a parent though but I remember how it was like as a child and what happened afterwards. When I was young and told my parents about my experiences who are not at all into these things and they gave me a toy gun and told me to shoot the imaginary beings, which I did the next few days running around shooting at them. But they did go away and I because of this I learned how to turn them off later in life. If that didn't happen back then the way it did I wouldn't have known and things would have turned out much worse for me I think.
edit on 2/6/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Have you heard of Dr. Karla Turner? -

Talk by Dr. Karla Turner

edit on 2-6-2013 by EnPassant because: edit link

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

very funny ...so are you selling the stuff . put me down for a dozen bottles

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just want to thank everyone for their thoughts even if some were silly business and sharing their own experiences . I think it vital that people have a place where they can tell others what they are experiencing , but it is not accepted by whats considered normal...yet our experiences leave us knowing that something else is happening .

So who has had the falling dreams . ? I used to get them as a child . Falling down this dark tunnel that had levels and lights on in the levels .

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I just remember the normal falling sensation as i started to fall asleep and then jolting awake.I would always get this thing too,where i'd be seeing people or different places like if the images were shoved in front of my face,then jolting awake from that.
The thing i wonder about are memories of sitting up in bed,and the room getting bigger and bigger,till it looked like a ballroom.Or me getting smaller? like Alice.Weird type of thing,i don't remember what i did,propably covered myself with the blanket and went to sleep.

Yes you're right,there should be places for people to share experiences if they want,without trolls,blunt as fishknives,butting in with their asinine,arrogant,childish bs.One would think on a site like this,adults could respect other's views,seeing there are forums specifically for this exact purpose.If a person keeps posting snide smartass remarks on forums+threads/subjects they claim to find risibly stupid-its usually a dead give-away.

Btw,i LOVE your avatar,reminds me of Dia de los Muertos-so cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join