It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two-thirds fear 'clash of civilisations' in wake of Woolwich murder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Despite the tensions I am glad there's hope for the future in the form of the kids in your wife's school. After all this the only good news I hear after all this fiasco.
edit on 25-5-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Nearly two-thirds of people believe there will be a 'clash of civilisations' between British Muslims and white Britons in the wake of the murder of a British soldier in Woolwich, a new poll shows.

The number of those who believe such a clash is inevitable has increased by 9% from last year.

Maybe there needs to be a clash.

Just saying!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by cody599

Despite the tensions I am glad there's hope for the future in the form of the kids in your wife's school. After all this the only good news I hear after all this fiasco.
edit on 25-5-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

What tension ?
The EDL idiots ?
Or did I miss something ?

Cody

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

But if the UK have a clash then it would be like Weimar Germany where the Nazis do street clashes with the Communists

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Maybe there needs to be a clash. Just saying!
reply to post by seabag

You want to stand at the front ?

Just saying !

Cody

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Well the fiasco in the OP of course I feel like if there are more kids like what you describe then we have hope

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by seabag

But if the UK have a clash then it would be like Weimar Germany where the Nazis do street clashes with the Communists

I’m just saying maybe UK needs to do a little “cleansing” and take the country back from the grips of immigrants who continue to impose their will at the expense of others.

Whose country is it?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

can i just say that after every attack why do we have to listen to the bile and rhetoric of the muslim council of great britain we are'nt that bad so they would have us believe and all the time they sympathise with the plight of there brothers in waddy waddy land killing our troops i think the nearest lamp post and a rope is the answer for every muslim in the world as pray tell if they wasn't muslim they would not kill us blow planes up etc
i think the streets will run red and this is inevitavlble and i can't wait

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

reply to post by cody599

Well the fiasco in the OP of course I feel like if there are more kids like what you describe then we have hope

The OP is a fiasco

The kids are fine, hope is always an option, and there will no retribution.

This is why

We are British and proud to be so

Cody

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

How the hell did you get a gold band ?
Rhetoric like that makes me puke. Are you suggesting we all take up arms and start pushing immigrants into the sea in fear of their lives ?

If so like I said you want to be in the front line and lead us ?

I'll hold your coat

Cody

edit on 25/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Just saying !

It wouldn’t be the first time…or even the second.

Just saying!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by cody599

Just saying !

It wouldn’t be the first time…or even the second.

Just saying!

I doubt that,

Sitting in an armchair spouting doesn't count.

Just saying !
Cody

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Lets look at the fundamental issues at the base layer.

National security is the survival of the nation state (the people, the laws, the societal system, and the culture) from internal and external threats.

In the US and the UK you have a separation of church and state. That is to say that religion cannot affect the people, the laws, the societal system, and the culture without the people's express voluntary action. Islam explicitly demands the fusion of church and state through it's various tenets, but also explicitly through sharia. This ideology from the most fundamental of base layers therefore constitutes a well defined and categorical threat to national security for countries that require a separation of church and state as part of their national identity. It really is that simple.

However, Islam is unique in that it not only dictates a moral, cultural, and societal system, but a political and legal system as well. It is quite literally a complete system. The religion demands its followers to ignore the law of the land if it isn't Islam. If that is not a direct threat to the national security of a country that separates church and state, then I don't know what is.

I find most religious ideology abhorrent, savage, and backwards. I take individuals for who they are, and my Muslim friends would probably hate to hear me say this, even though most of them are only sporadic practitioners. It is, however true.

People can ignore it as much as they like, but that's the basis of the situation. When Muslim populations in non-Muslim countries reach a certain percentage, then that country, regardless of how successful its original system was for its people, turns Muslim. People don't like to mention it or are ignorant of it, but that's one of the many reasons for the Yugoslavian civil war that wracked the Balkans throughout the duration of the 1990s.
edit on 25-5-2013 by Galvatron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

How the hell did you get a gold band ?
Rhetoric like that makes me puke. Are you suggesting we all take up arms and start pushing immigrants into the sea in fear of their lives ?

If so like I said you want to be in the front line and lead us ?

I'll hold your coat

At the risk of being Captain OBVIOUS I will point out that UK has been overrun by Muslims and your government (and people) continues to allow it.

I’m not advocating violence but I think it’s past time you boys put your foot down and take your country back. Do you guys know how to stand up for yourselves anymore. The British Royal Marines I've trained with in the past certainly do. Time to grow a pair before your lose your country. Pass some laws already!! Do something!

edit on 25-5-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

At the risk of being Captain OBVIOUS I will point out that UK has been overrun by Muslims and your government (and people) continues to allow it.

Pew’s UK figure for 2010 is 2,869,000, which is equivalent to 4.6% of the population.

4.6 %. At the risk of being honest

Hardly over run is it ?

Cody

edit on 25/5/13 by cody599 because: Grammar

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I’m not advocating violence but I think it’s past time you boys put your foot down and take your country back. Do you guys know how to stand up for yourselves anymore. The British Royal Marines I've trained with in the past certainly do. Time to grow a pair before your lose your country. Pass some laws already!! Do something!

I agree

I served in the IDF lost a very good friend and a thumb to an IED and have a huge respect for the BRM we trained with.

I probably have more reason to hate Islam than most on here, yet I don't.

But like I said 4,6% is hardly a take over. Think about that

Cody

edit on 25/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

When will people wake up and realize this is about one extreme Vs the other non extreme , belief vs belief and faith vs faith.

Yes i do dare say it some one has to, but it will not be all them vs all of us , this must be confusing , sadly there, is no easy answer ,if you say you are a christian or are of western beliefs this will have a target on you... if you say you are of mid east or have Alla as your god this will have a target on you. and whom will have the the right to say whom is right ?, the one left standing.will this will be Jews or the Jewish backing nations? ie US UK GB.

The mid east will be the ones to fuel the fire Syria Palestine Libya Egypt Iraq Iran Afghanistan Pakistan but you do not see Saudi Arabia on the list of aggressive nations now do you?

I await the flaming for this post for now we are seeing the real war reasons... not because we are the west , but do not except Alla as God, will not leave there land alone, nor we will put Israel in there place, if we to do all that then then would be the belief war Sunni vs Shiite or Sunni and Shia Islam much like or Orthodoxy, Protestantism.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

We also have the Germans coming over today for the Champions League Final. I wonder if trouble will be kicking off.

In what way? This isn't the 1940s

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Sorry. I'll be back later... I'm busy right now.

I'll try to respond to posters later.

But to your post... Its just funny how posters are mentioning the War and we have Two teams from Germany competing in the Champions League Final Tonight at a Venue in London, 3 days after a man was hacked to death for wearing a T-shirt which read 'help for heroes'

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Double

edit on 25-5-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join