It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The islamic defence force is here doing their thing, but in the video the guy states that "We are sorry women had to see this, but, back home our women have seen a lot of this", the guy in the background is obviously muslim and was involved in the attack.

I find it suspicious that the gun they tried to use "Backfired" and blew a finger off the guy who tried to use it, salted ammunition, a cartridge with a small amount of explosive in it, whoever gave them that weapon, or the ammo that went into it could be the starting point for a real investigation into who is behind this.

Also, the statement the guy makes about "Getting rid of government because they don't care about you" made to a tv camera was so very fortunate for the PTB, i can see them now saying "Herp Derp anyone that says get rid of government because we are a bunch of murdering #stains, is a terrorist, just like these men".

I would also add to this, they didn't attack the general public, they were only interested in a military target, in attacking someone like this they became soldiers not civilians, it is a shame there are radicalised people who so easily play into the hands of the ptb by playing the roles required to keep the bull# rolling.
edit on 22-5-2013 by The X because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

In all honestly, if I was there, it would have been me.

The problem is that people don't get involved when they see something wrong being done.....laws have made it so people have to worry about being arrested for doing the right thing.

Heck, there was a fellow in a subway in Toronto who told a man who was screaming and threatening others to calm down - what did he get for it? He got stabbed in the throat and everyone just sat there and watched.

TO HELL WITH THAT. People should grow a pair and help your fellow man.

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

This is precisely what makes no sense. People were just standing there looking on. That other image where the lady is just casually talking to one of the criminals (who had a knife in his left hand, might I add!) was just surreal, bizarre, concerning and utterly baffling!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Shocking news today. My thoughts are with the family of the soldier who lost his life today, all for a relgious protest.

This video on extremists living and protesting in Luton has been going around on Facebook (2012):

Many of the people, judging by their accents, have been raised in the UK. Pretty shocking. But what I found interesting was a lot of Muslims commenting on the video, showing their respect to the UK land and telling these people to get out.

At the end of the day, nothing will be done about terrorism of this kind in our home land. The UK government cannot do anything, and will not do anything for fear of being called racist. It's the same reason why they skirt around the immigration issue and the subject of the EU.

I'm not rising to any of the hate... maybe that's easy for me to say when I live in a predominately white, Christian area, and so don't feel particulary threatened... but I'm at least able to see that not everyone seems to share these extremist, and in my opinion, third world ways of preaching and living your life.
edit on 22-5-2013 by LunaStarr because: Edited youtube link to embed it correctly

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Not really.. It is actually quite normal behaviour. Had it been seemingly random, not targeted, people will run but in this situation where it seems a person has been singled out, then people will not flee and some will intervene.

We have a word for such people on this side of the pond...

IDIOTS

A headless guy is bleeding on the road, and two guys are carrying knives and machetes, and you're going to sit there chatting with them? Or, get the hell out of there?
What the hell?

I think its more of people can't believe what is happening before their eyes. They literally are not trusting what they are seeing. Its hard to know how to react, what to do, how to feel, whether to run or stay, to watch or turn away. If this was a warzone, I expect the reaction would be a lot different. I think the action of the general public, more than anything, shows how safe they usually feel and how shocked they are at what they see.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A mosque has been attacked in retaliatin of the murder according to MP's .

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What is it with all the ACTING disguised as "attacks"? Why does everything seem SCRIPTED??? Where's the machete??? Where's the 10 pints of BLOOD from the decapitated body??? Here's a video of the attacker. Does this even make sense????

Edit: Why are his hands bloody, but not a drop on his clothes? Come on now. He just chopped off someone's head, and he's clean as whistle. And, how did they get such good footage with commentary?
This is starting to get comical now. Such UNPROFESSIONAL work being done by Hollywood these days.
edit on 22-5-2013 by WonderBoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

Originally posted by Gazrok

Not really.. It is actually quite normal behaviour. Had it been seemingly random, not targeted, people will run but in this situation where it seems a person has been singled out, then people will not flee and some will intervene.

We have a word for such people on this side of the pond...

IDIOTS

A headless guy is bleeding on the road, and two guys are carrying knives and machetes, and you're going to sit there chatting with them? Or, get the hell out of there?
What the hell?

I think this shows how desensitized we in London have become to violence.

I think it's more likely telling of how bizarre the situation was. Events like these are generally so shocking you're physically stunned and mentally confused by them, they don't seem real when they are happening - this results in shock later.

This isn't proof of being desensitized, it's proof of adrenaline, someone wanting to help an injured person, and the disbelief that they themselves are actually in mortal danger.

link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Not desensitized, dhimmified.

There is a difference. The people of London are now officially second-class citizens, dhimmies, in their own lands. Expect more and more violent Jihad attacks on the cowed and dhimmified citizenry.

Now that they know they can openly behead soldiers at will and the dhimmis will do nothing to defend their lands, the intifada can begin in earnest.

link   

I felt exactly like that at the Reading vs Man City game when some crazed Manc leapt over the boundary into our stand and started to beat on some guy, right in front of me and loads of others. At first, we all just sought of watched as we couldn't believe what were seeing - it took 3-4 seconds before anyone moved to stop it as we were so stunned.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Heads up and listen well

Racist, Xenophobic Stupidity is NOT WELCOME on ATS.

If all you want to do is spew your own brand of hate, take it else where, because it will be removed from here.

The subject of this thread is "Police respond to "serious incident" in Woolwich, NOT "I want to be a bigot and I'm going to use this as an excuse to try and spread my ignorant hate"

I hope thats clear, because - frankly - if you value the ability to post on ATS, the you will follow the rules of the community, and the advice of the owners.

I refer you to the site Terms and Condition in particular

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

And if you can't understand that, the site owner Springer put it more clearly here

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

There will be no further warnings. There should not have been a need for this one.

link   
reply to post by The X

The clip you mention was filmed by a guy on his way to a job interview apparently and not a TV camera-man.

link   
Has anyone figured out why the car crashed?

They ran him over first right? But why crash the car? Seems strange.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

The machete is in his hand, in plain sight and I doubt that is tomato sauce on his hands

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I would imagine that the poor fella tried to get out the way, hence them chasing him onto the pavement...Or they lost control after hitting him.

It's not that odd, really.

link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Couldnt your arguement have applied to the Crusades?
Or maybe the Spanish inqusition?

Or are we forgeting the butchering of millions of muslims by christians,with the blessing of the pope?

How many years ago? - and Islam wasn't exactly innocent in all this, they butchered their fare share too you know but hey, I guess that's ok.

All people of any religion can be violent.
It dosent define the religion,just the individual.

Organised religion is the bane of mankind.

The thing is, as a rule Christianity has progressed a bit since The Crusades and is far subtler in it's machinations.
Some brands of Islam seem to have regressed.

link   
This is the luton video doing the rounds on facebook [FIXED]

link   

Originally posted by Onami
A mosque has been attacked in retaliatin of the murder according to MP's .

Yep, I'm following Twitter and there were reports about half an hour ago of the Mosque in Braintree Essex being attacked.

There are also reports of clashes between the EDL and police in Woolwich.

Yep, they are apparently throwing bottles at the police - proving they are nothing but knuckle-dragging football hooligans who can no longer get their thrills at Millwall matches.

link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

In all honestly, if I was there, it would have been me.

The problem is that people don't get involved when they see something wrong being done.....laws have made it so people have to worry about being arrested for doing the right thing.

Heck, there was a fellow in a subway in Toronto who told a man who was screaming and threatening others to calm down - what did he get for it? He got stabbed in the throat and everyone just sat there and watched.

TO HELL WITH THAT. People should grow a pair and help your fellow man.

This is the thing. I would like to think I would act, but I know that when there, doing the right thing given the situation takes thought and that moment can pass when it was the best time and you continue waiting there for another opportunity, and then you moment has passed, the deed has been done.

Sometimes you don't realise what is going on before you can act. And then its too late. Its easy for someone to say I would act, when you are not the one standing there in front of horror, adrenalin flooding your system, assessing, waiting for the right moment.

It might have been that they hit the victim with the car and when they got our to injure the victim further, passers by might have thought they were tending to him and by the time they realised their were mutilating the victim, it was far too late. Who knows

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Apologizing on camera after the murder, chatting with onlookers, harming no one else....

Also, no mention of Allah or religion when speaking to the camera. Just 'government'...

So far, this doesn't have the hallmarks of Islamic terrorism.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join