It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police respond to 'serious incident' in Woolwich

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

that would be not planned. spontaneous.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by The X

Do you believe that the clip shouldn't have made it onto the national news?

Generally the MSM doesnt give airtime to psychopaths, for fear of encouraging copycats, and the morality of giving this sort of nutter a voice. Its seems that is all change right now.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
How many murders happen a day here? We see WHITE christian men, Black Rastafarian men, Chinese men, Indian men, Every kinda man stab the # out of people, murder their own families, rape their own children, shoot up strangers for a few grand - But their religion never gets brought into it, in fact it never even gets into the media half the time. But once its a Muslim..Well #, we'd here anything about a Muslim because the people who run this #, need to justify their killing of hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the Middle East, they need you to feel no compassion & think their society is #ed up just to keep raking in the billions made though contract which they stole from their land.

the divs who did this are clearly deranged, something Islam doesn't automatically make you.

And all the people saying they should get chucked out of the country - Think about what your saying. You're basically asking for the Gov to be able to kick anybody out of the county, it won't just be Muslims - it will be anybody they say is opposing their ideals - look up the real word Terrorist and where it came from, its basically anybody who opposes the Government of that country. Anything bad to say about the gov, kicked out or locked up, writing # on the internet you shouldn't? Kicked out or locked up.

This # runs deeper than most of you sheep think. if you really give a # then look into why our own #ing Government are letting this happen. Look into why we let everybody into our country. They want to generate this hate and your just feeding right into it.

Now, back to sleep you go.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There are so many people guessing and grasping at what happened and whether it was religious.

The guy was just on the news and video footage clearly showed him saying Allah several times.

He said an eye for an eye and until we remove our murderous governments then the average person will suffer as this man did.

They waited by the body, apologising to women for having to witness what they did.

When police arrived they charged them and were shot

The second man, not talking on camera, had both a knife and a gun..

They actively encouraged and asked people to film them.

The man murdered was a soldier.

This is what we know so far.
edit on 22-5-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

That's pretty much what I feel...I will be deliriously happy if this doesn't end in more bloodshed, but I can't see how. This is a very vicious, up close and personal attack on the British Army, whether this guy is a soldier or not, and trying to imagine no retaliation is impossible.

link   
reply to post by stumason

Those of us who are left to confront them, here in America, would have been speaking to the perps with lead or a large object in hand....

Though yes, the "Bad form mate!" route is a decidedly British response...

Still, I think most would run, but some would certainly try to subdue them, unless one had a firearm. If a firearm was displayed, then they'd find cover, then run, while only armed Americans would then attempt to take out the perps.

The second man, not talking on camera, had both a knife and a gun..

So yeah, most would have ran.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I mean what would it take for YOU to consider something as being genuine, I get the feeling you're one of the people who just call everything staged...

link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by The X

Do you believe that the clip shouldn't have made it onto the national news?

How often do you see a very intense anti government message played on TV directly from the lips of a terrorist.
NEVER, they don't negotiate with terrorists or (under normal circumsyances) allow politically motivated terrorist speech on air, especially from the perpetrators at the scene of an act of politically motivated terrorism. (except for peter powell and co on 7/7)
There is always a D Notice in place, it is very convenient that this message has been ALLOWED to go to air.

link   
It's remarkable how many assumptions are being made in this thread. Some know-it-alls seem to have all the answers already. And they berate and insult others for keeping an open mind... How tedious.

They don't understand that even if their assumptions turn out to be correct, they are wrong for assuming in the first place.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

If they didn't get the scoop, their competition would. No surprise there.

link   
reply to post by spacedog1973

Well I am not partial to that, if I see something like that, I will help as to the best of my ability. Sad thing when society is becoming like that.

link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I don't know about that. The MSM are sensationalist whores. They'll broadcast whatever they can get their hands on, as fast as they can, it's all about ratings and getting the story out before competitors.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

So he makes assumptions as facts and then takes a sweeping argument and is right? You are as bad as him then I am afraid and this is the problem.

No gives a damn about actually asking the right questions, everyone is interesting in the new enemy. I don't need to belittle anyone, he did a good job of it himself but I do get a little wound up at the presumptuous attitude of people.

Just because violence or intolerant behaviour doesn't mean that every and anyone is of that same group and denomination?

As for that man's comments about Jihad, couldn't be so far from the truth - he is quoting the hardlined interpretation of Islam, by Salafi's and Wahabi's who unfortunately are taking a hold of much of the youth in the UK now. True Islam teaches the opposite, that Jihad is the battle within, fighting ones own desires, addictions and vices.

But no one wants to hear that, people don't want to believe that the majority want peace so everyone desires a new enemy.

link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I apologize if this has been posted already as I just got home from work and have not read all the replies, but it is alleged that these attackers may have been known by MI5.

In statement, UK home secretary refuses to confirm or deny if alleged Woolwich attackers were known to MI5 or police - @BBCNews

www.breakingnews.com...

If this is true, it opens the door to various possibilities depending what train of thought that you are used to.

There is only one possibility....or rather fact, if anyone takes the trouble to read even if what they read conflicts with their preconceived beliefs. It is this : there are many many people and groups under surveillance (DUH!) many of them are no danger and perfectly ordinary people (DUH! but wonderful cherry picked "evidence" for the conspiracist) however (this where the conspiracist stops reading) there are too many people and groups who are potential threats that can be arrested/detained/interrogated etc. Instead there is a long list of potential threats. Hey presto one of them becomes active and the narrow minded jump up and down shouting (either) conspiracy or incompetence. Sorry, but it is neither it's a number game and the ability to react to information (most of which is dead end) fast enough.

This is what is called reality. Reality is a concept the conspiracist does not understand. The lack of understanding is wrapped up in a bundle labelled cover-up.

link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

I mean what would it take for YOU to consider something as being genuine, I get the feeling you're one of the people who just call everything staged...

Find a couple of angry morons, (and there are a lot to choose from) and you can organise an event that ensures the plan continues to unfold.
In this case it seems the plan was to move the government into a position whereby they can go on a witch hunt against anyone with any kind of anti governmental sentiment.

link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye " I get the feeling you're one of the people who just call everything staged..."

that's just a feeling. don't read too much into those. stick to what you KNOW.

link   
reply to post by The X

I don't agree. The MSM outlets are all in a constant race against competitors. If they don't get it out first somebody else will.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Let me ask ANOTHER "stupid" question: where was this "soldiers" brothers in arms, if this happened, just outside the barracks??? Does that even seem right, considering we are in a "war on terror"???? You telling me, none of his military family came to the "rescue"? Ironic considering the shirt this guy was wearing. Not 1 hero around.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

I agree. Had the filming of the killer turned into a situation of mob retaliation, showing these thugs get what they deserved under the circumstances, I've a feeling they wouldn't have been so quick to show it, as it wouldn't exactly play into the "look how successfully these people terrified the public" scenario.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join