It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look Up...New Documentary...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well I see Alex Jones is at it in full force now with this interesting little video that won his Operation Paul Revere contest....

This has all the chemtrail elite in it...

and..

For those of you who don't want to watch the videos here is what your missing...absolutely nothing...

I say that because this video has the top chemtrail pushers out there...

Dane Wigington
Scott Stevens
William Thomas
Michael Murphey

Those are four great sources...

Now it is interesting that he chose a video that is about something that doesn't have proof of their existence and not one that is about the real problems out there...

Now, here we have infowars talking to George Barnes....Which is coincidentally the maker of the video that won..

Can you see how many things he got wrong?

And I thought WITWATS was bad..

Before I forget, it is somewhat interesting that he had a contestant on the show that just so happens to be the winner before the contest was finished...was it all a sham?

Because that would be more of a conspiracy then chemtrails....

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be a good thread, but then I realized you just wanted to bash Alex Jones, Infowars and chemtrail believers. Shouldn't this be in Rant section? You don't even have YOUR information straight, a winner has not even been chosen yet. The winner won't be chosen for at least a full 2 months after the contest deadline, so what are you even talking about?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Trying to discredit a science with something other than science is bad form. Or are you trying to discredit Alex with science? I'm confussed

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why use science to question science when lies and disinfo will do?

Sad though that people will watch this and think it's real. But then, I suppose some people really do believe the Clangers live on the Moon eating soup. And that pyramid schemes are the answer to all their financial worries.
edit on 19-5-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
oops, bizarre double post .....
edit on 19-5-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This same outfit has the new smartphone app out SkyderAlert. You take pictures, send them in, and they then forward all the info to your representatives, along with a petition that shows you want "chemtrails" stopped. I have a thread about it here.

I complained after I couldn't join up....I am caught in some kind of cycle that prevents me from doing anything. So when I saw some of the pictures posted on their Facebook page, I commented....several times. A small formation of cirrocumulus for example. Not even a contrail in sight. And foam in puddles. And halos around the sun. The guy said he was a "professional photographer" and that it wasn't natural. Three people told him he was wrong. At least one has since been blocked.

They are shills for the "chemtrail" cause, and are now one of the top five PAID apps at the App Store.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

You don't even have YOUR information straight, a winner has not even been chosen yet. The winner won't be chosen for at least a full 2 months after the contest deadline, so what are you even talking about?

I think you may want to pay attention because this video was the winner of the Paul Revere contest. See had you taken a look at the description of the video you would have seen this...

How about next time you tell someone they don't know what their talking about, I would suggest getting your information right...

Who doesn't know what they are talking about now...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Or are you trying to discredit Alex with science? I'm confussed

The fact that he is pushing this video does it all by itself.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

This same outfit has the new smartphone app out SkyderAlert.

I was trying to not confuse the two threads by discussing the Skyder Alert app, because this is more about the video.

Btw that is an interesting thread...

I do wonder how those politicians are going to handle all the BS reports they are going to be getting?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

but then I realized you just wanted to bash Alex Jones, Infowars and chemtrail believers.

This isn't about bashing Alex Jones, but if your going to associate yourself with a video such as this then you must understand the consequences.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Some of those speakers in the documentary spoke reasonably enough, Tom Gustafson for instance. Another speaker suggested addressing the issues using the correct terminology and forget the 'Chemtrail ' nickname, something I've been saying for years when it is quite obvious that a perfectly normal contrail is in fact 'chemtrailing' in its own right, and not particularly harmless. Once they do that, they them have to put the meat on the table and not just say, 'look up at all that spraying going on" They would need to go and get the smoking gun, not just pretty pictures.
We know all the aerosol solutions to the just as controversial 'Climate Change' scenario are out there, they haven't gone away, and let's remind ourselves of what the US government advisor John Holdren said about that and aerosols, "we would consider it, if we get desperate enough.”

Given that remark alone, and others have said that in the past, never mind the secret history of aerial warfare, you just cannot write everything off as bulshy.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

There is no rule that says you cannot speak well to a fantasy or to support a hoax you are pushing.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Sure you can.
Because it is. When the science tells us that what you see is a contrail, no test yet has been done proving the existence of anything like a "chemtrail" agenda, and the real geo-engineering experts say there is no geo-engineering being done, especially not using planes, then no matter how much people continue to believe otherwise, it still makes "chemtrails" poo.

You can try to polish a poo, but it will always be poo.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

You don't even have YOUR information straight, a winner has not even been chosen yet. The winner won't be chosen for at least a full 2 months after the contest deadline, so what are you even talking about?

I think you may want to pay attention because this video was the winner of the Paul Revere contest. See had you taken a look at the description of the video you would have seen this...

How about next time you tell someone they don't know what their talking about, I would suggest getting your information right...

Who doesn't know what they are talking about now...

I know exactly what I am talking about. I don't care what the video description says, that doesn't make it so. Nothing has been announced about a winner and it was made very clear that they are taking a full two months to review videos after the deadline, which was April 28th. Searching Infowars and Google will yield no such result for an Operation Paul Revere winner. You are both wrong and this thread is baloney.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Stars, that confirms something I've been saying for ages when trying to get believers to see Thier sources aren't what they are cracked up to be. It's funny how Chemtrail theory exists in order to make a few people rich, but the eyes-wide-open, aware, open minded critical thinkers who believe in chemtrails turn a blind eye. Or maybe they arent nearly as aware as they seem to think?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

So you are saying that the Chemtrail believer who put the video on you tube with thevchemtrail,app information either got it wrong or lied?

Well, fancy that

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Searching Infowars and Google will yield no such result for an Operation Paul Revere winner. You are both wrong and this thread is baloney.

Well this thread isn't about this video winning the contest, but what this is about is the video itself which is baloney.

So I take it you don't have anything to say about the video itself, or are you here to just complain about whether or not it won the contest?

You see the content is more important to this thread then whether or not it won a contest.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

This thread is absolutely about the contest. OP is crying conspiracy by Alex Jones and Infowars with the contest, which is totally false. It is a lie that this person won, nobody has won. The contest videos are still being evaluated. I wasn't complaining, I was pointing out that YOU and the OP lied/got your information wrong. It was a pretty big premise of the thread dude.

I don't care about the video. They put sodium fluoride in our water and have genetically engineered our crops to be registered pesticides. It's not so hard to believe they would be spraying crap in the skies.

That's all I got to say.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This thread is absolutely about the contest

So now your going to tell me what this thread is about?

I wasn't complaining, I was pointing out that YOU and the OP lied/got your information wrong. It was a pretty big premise of the thread dude.

Tell me other than the contest do you even have something to contribute to this thread?

I don't care about the video.

That is evident by your posts..

They put sodium fluoride in our water and have genetically engineered our crops to be registered pesticides. It's not so hard to believe they would be spraying crap in the skies.

So what your saying is that because they add fluoride to water then they must be spraying chemtrails?

Please provide a link to where you found the info that are crops are genetically engineered to be registered pesticides?

Because surely you have evidence to backup your claims, correct?

top topics

join