It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skyder Alert Phone App for "Chemtrails"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It had to happen sometime.

There is a new app, designed to waste the time of your representatives by automatically email pictures of contrails, incorrectly identified as "chemtrails".

By using the patented mobile app, SkyderALERT, citizens will have the ability to capture visual evidence of this potentially catastrophic activity, petition against it, and send the evidence directly and automatically to the appropriate government officials– all in 1 click.
You do not need to know who those officials are, or even where you are. Your position is automatically geo-located to ensure that the appropriate elected officials are selected for your state, city or district. The SkyderALERT App also allows you to call your congresspeople, senators or governor directly.
Source

The actual app is not out yet, but yesterday was their pre-launch and website. Skyder
Their Motto: LOOK UP, GET THE APP, SAVE THE WORLD.
There is an impressive "Scientific Research" page source, with real science studies...many I have read and know that the link to "chemtrails" just isn't there, unless you believe in "chemtrails." I will be spending time reading the remainder for research. It's actually quite impressive. But then you remember it's on a "chemtrail" website, so they either didn't read or didn't understand most of them. We all know that the whole "chemtrail" theory means just a mention of something even remotely like what a believer thinks about a "chemtrail" makes it an admission that "chemtrails" are real.

There is also a "Blow the Whistle" page, offering up to $25,000 reward for coming forward with first-hand information. They even admit that such a program would involve thousands of people.

And the obligatory "Donate" and purchase of a DVD. Because it's a dot.com, I wonder how much the app will cost. You can sign up for free, but not get the actual app yet, so I will be checking back.

I have always considered calls for "disclosure" to be one-sided...if what information is given doesn't coincide with what the person believes, anything is dismissed out of hand as disinformation. And I have always considered such calls a waste of the taxpayer's money by causing our representatives and government officials to spend the time to research and reply to wild claims with no proof. That goes double for this. We know that believers are reactionary. We know believers continue to take pictures and videos claiming they really can "look up" and identify a "chemtrail." And they do it voluminously. I can only hope that this app can be blocked or will be completely ignored as spam by the people and agencies this will be using.

This should be good. Something new...or at least a new way to spread the same old stories and unsubstantiated claims...for believers and debunkers to discuss.

If I had a smart phone (I don't and don't plan on ever getting one), I would get this myself. In fact, while reading the information on the website, I wondered if maybe these people know how counterproductive this is going to be. Nothing like making a bunch of nutters visible to the very government they all seem to suspect and fear. Complete with location figured by GPS, cell phone number and name. It kind of makes me wonder....what are the thinking? Well, besides the $$$...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
How long before they block your number? Probably all of one hour I'd assume.

Yea this isn't going to solve anything....
edit on 2-5-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2013 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i think this is an awesome idea!
i hope it will soon be followed by apps to report bigfoots and aliens to our 'represenetives'.
however, i see an app for 'false flags' is really not needed for, as we all know, they are the ones who are responsible for them.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Skyder website's science reference page is......odd.

A debunker could have put it together. There are no dodgy chemical analysis, no claims of persistence is the visual difference (although that is clearly their belief since they are asking for pictures), nothing with the word "chemtrail" in it. All sources are from real science publications and/or government agencies. The papers include clouds, aircraft exhaust, contrails, and geo-engineering. It's actually a good list.

At the top of their resource list it says "Our belief is in scientific research... We urge you to review the following documentation and make your own decisions."

So it's a anti-"chemtrail" website, peddling an app to send pictures of persistent contrails to TPTB with one click, telling people to read the very same sources a debunker would use, not using any of the standard Carnicom, et al. sources traditionally used...???

If I believed in infiltration by government agents, I would make it look like this.

It's like they don't understand what the average "chemtrail" believer actually believes.

Or perhaps they are trying to look a bit more legit, thinking that the average "chemtrail" believer won't either look-up and/or understand the papers listed. And are trying to distance themselves from the word "chemtrail", even using "persistent contrail" in their press release.

The more I look at this site, the more interesting it becomes...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Looks like Skyder is operational a bit ahead of schedule.
The app for Android is available.
For $2.99. Of course.

I've looked at their twitter feed, and some people seem to mistake clouds for "chemtrails", as I expected would happen. But their directions for pictures to take include "un-natural cloud formations." Considering the amount of weather information lacking in every single believer I have ever talked with, the people receiving these messages are going to be getting a lot of spam.

I am going to join, as "Stars15k", to get full access to their site. I'll see how long it lasts.

I will not be sharing pictures or screenshots from the site, though. Everything is copyrighted. Including the pictures people send to them?!! That is interesting...I wonder how rabid they are about it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
okay......Hello, Skyder Alert.
Yep, I'm the same Stars15k that has been attempting to sign up to your website. I wanted to be able to access what other people post.....to know what I might need to research to intelligently debunk whatever silliness is being sent, at a cost to the taxpayer, to our representative. Because that is what is going to happen...

I began debunking on YouTube, also as Stars15k, because there were people who were calling clouds "chemtrails." Specifically, altocumulus undulates...which are high, kind of puffy, ridged clouds. They are undulates, because they show the undulations of the energy that moves through the atmosphere at the altitude they happen to be sitting in. They are a natural feature of clouds, and have been in the sky for as long as there has been clouds and wind.....which is a heck of a lot longer than the "chemtrail" believers would like to think.

I was told then, I didn't know what I was talking about, and I needed to research. So I did. I believe Carnicom was one of the first sites I researched. The first page of his....well, I know what scientific method should be like, and he wasn't using it. Taking air tests from the ground is not going to show you what is so far over your head. Things that far don't fall to the ground. And that was just the first stupid thing I found researching "chemtrails.".
(I hope you notice that "chemtrails" is always marked by me with "" because it's not a real word.)
I visited all over the web, saw a lot of clouds called "chemtrails", called all kinds of names, saw contrails like I have seen my entire life looking like they do today....and boned up on my science to make sure I got the facts right.

I believe when you research, and find two opposing views of something, you need to learn as much as possible about each view before you are able to say "this is a fact." I have yet to see anything labeled "chemtrail", any story, any picture, any video, any test, any anything that is not easily explained with a bit of knowledge about weather, chemistry, physics, geology, or aviation. I have also yet to see a "chemtrail" believer able to comprehend the terminal velocity of something as small as a trail particle falling, the fact that the atmosphere is not homogenous, that planes fly in routes like roads on the ground, that contrails can persist for hours...well, not anyone who has done the research and actually LEARNED anything.

I would have exposed myself on your website sooner than later. I have already seen pictures of normal clouds being sent to you. I would have pointed them out as clouds, complete with verifiable name. That you found me by a post on your FB page, strikes me as funny! But right now, the problems I have had being able to log in on you webpage has prevented me from doing so. I'll wait for your call if you still want me or not. I do know I wouldn't be wasting someone's time with pictures of clouds and contrails, so will never buy your program. You are doing a disservice to many but hey, $o what, huh?

top topics

join