It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier says we enter 5th density on December 3 2013

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

AndyMayhew

ThePeaceMaker
What exactly is a density ?

Totally meaningless new agey mumbo-jumbo used by flim-flam men to make the gullible think they know something secret and special.

Hmm thought it was ... I checked my dictionary and couldnt find a description of the word density that could relate to the topic

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have found stuff quite logical about the level of lifes in the universe.
In those PDF I read, the densities are described.

The density we talk about here is "consciousness density" or "awareness density".

1st density is the material world: stones, water, atoms. . .
Think about the electron that is aware it is beeing watched, in
the "double slit experiment". The way matter reacts, in the "placebo effect".
The way the "random generators" react to the houghts of all people on earth.

2nd density is all the plants and animals.

3rd density is we humans.

4th density is where we go when we die, and decide to come back or not.

5th density, read about it in the second line of my signature.

Blue skies.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

C-JEAN
I have found stuff quite logical about the level of lifes in the universe.
In those PDF I read, the densities are described.

The density we talk about here is "consciousness density" or "awareness density".

As I said, new agey mumbo-jumbo

We might as well talk about the aspiration of neo-luminisity and the rise of the 9th degree of bilaterallity.

And if you send me $100 I'll send you a book explaining what that means and how it can CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!! Otherwise the daemons of density with draw your souls into eternal damnation. Dare you risk it?

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Ooh you got me chuckling. I'm trying not to As I respect other peoples view on things

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Would someone please explain to me what (the 5th density) is? I can't watch videos right now...thank you ahead of time!

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

caladonea

Would someone please explain to me what (the 5th density) is? I can't watch videos right now...thank you ahead of time!

As already posted,

AndyMayhew
Totally meaningless new agey mumbo-jumbo used by flim-flam men to make the gullible think they know something secret and special.

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Stop it you're killing me

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

There are still many Earth people that are not ready to make the shift to 4th and 5th density, so a new 3D planet will be provided for them for them to continue their experiences in their current 3rd density physical form. The transportation to that planet will be provided by the good folk of the Andromeda Council.

NO,

If the 3rds are not ready then they stay here. try to force the low beings of the 3rd density to go where you 4th and 5th higher density want us to go and experience a pain a 3rd could never imagine that will be inflicted by a 3rd to any attempting to vacate the 3rds of this planet.

They will not go with any martians or green people that are your friends, they will fight for their homes here.

posted on Nov, 17 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

2nd density is all the plants and animals. 3rd density is we humans.

now can you make some sense,

Humans are animals, are we not mammals?

What makes a human a 3rd and a Dolphin or an elephant a 2nd?

How deep have people actually thought of this density crap when they place animals on the 2nd and humans on the 3rd?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Guys, we are now 11 days before December 3 2013!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Methinks you are setting yourself up for a HUGE disappointment. I'd say it's nice that we have an exact date for when this is supposed to happen, so when it doesn't, we can all just have a big laugh then forget about it. However, what will happen in reality is that Alex will just move the goal posts back and say some crap like "Well the andromodeans were here but decided we needed to wait a little longer, but fear not! I have the new date it will be..."

Also as can be seen evidenced in my profile avatar, there will be no mass disclosure without the assistance of one Mr. Chris Hansen.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Menedes567
Guys, we are now 11 days before December 3 2013!

Which is only 11 days to your usual FAIL....

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

That's a rather interesting explanation, I have no evidence of these types of things and I don't know exactly how I came across some of the knowledge I have about this topic, however sometime back in in the teen years of my life I all of a sudden began talking about the earth tipping on its side sometime in the not to distant future, the earth being a living breathing creature with thoughts , feelings, memories, and the ability to communicate. But some of the thoughts that permeated my mind was about expanding my mind and my consciousness as though massive amounts of knowledge would one-day be downloaded into my mind like a computer program and it would happen instantaneously , that I would one-day know the real meaning of life. What more is that back in my teens when I began talking about these things to my family they all thought I was crazy, but I spoke about it as if it were common knowledge. On top of that when I did begin speaking of these things, I was just a punk kid who rebelled for no apparent reason, nor did I read any books or see any movies that lead me to these beliefs. In my late teens and early twenties when I stopped talking about these things and just kept living my life, I would often long for this expansion of my mind and consciousness that I knew would one-day come to me, but at that point in my life I never shared those thoughts and feelings with anyone I knew as I knew they would probably throw me in a loony bin for talking about these things,so I always kept it to myself. But as I continue to watch the world around me degenerate into what we keep seeing happen to society, I still hold these thoughts to myself rather than sharing them, I find myself still believing these things that have always run through my mind, and it would be nice, and cool to discover that these thoughts and feelings that I've had all these years is true, but after reading your post it made me think that it would be great for me to discover that there is vindication for all of these unusual and strange thoughts that have permeated my mind all these years, especially since I have no explanation for where these thoughts and feelings came from.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The shift to 5th density starts on Dec 3 2013 and ends in January 2014, according to Tolec. According to Collier, 300 million people will move to 5th density first, on Dec 3 2013 or a few days after that, perhaps by Dec 16 2013, then the complete change happens in January 2014.

Alex Collier says when the time to 5th density is close, we will start to see ghosts and spirits or what we call interdimensional beings, as our 3rd eye chakra will be opened gradually. I think when people start to have their psychic abilities unlocked, that will be the time when we know the shift is close. So if he's right, we may start seeing 'things' from December 3 2013 onwards.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Ghosts ? ... No none of this will happen.

Menedes how are you going to feel when none of this happens. ?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Guys, we're now 8 days left before December 3 2013. I'm expecting many major events to occur on that day and the next week or two after the 3rd of December........

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Menedes567
I'm expecting many major events to occur on that day and the next week or two after the 3rd of December........

Funny how you have made similar claims here before, then when your hoax is shown to be a hoax you just ignore you silly stories... exactly the same as will happen here. You will then post a new hoax, then rinse and repeat!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Those were hints and clues from my dreams, which I misinterpreted their meaning. However this December 3 2013 prediction is not from me, it is from Alex Collier, given to him by his ET contacts.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I wonder what Alex Collier thinks of the 40-Week cycle. His target date is inside Week 40 with a New Moon.

In the past has he mentioned any other dates on which people enter 5th Density or is this a first for him? They might align with significant 40-Week dates.

This makes me think that something extraordinary is going to happen in the first week of December.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
6 days left, guys!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join