It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Collier says we enter 5th density on December 3 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Is Santa moving into the 5 dynasty as well? Christmas won't be the same without him.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

So, what do you guys think?

That maybe someone is spending a little too much time watching youtube....

So we are just jumping over the 4th and heading straight for the 5th density, why?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This is it folks, around 2 more months before the shift to 5th density starting on December 3 2013! Please watch the video below:

www.youtube.com...

Although December 3 2013 is D-Day, unprecedented major events that would be world-changing will happen long before we even enter the month of December, and that might happen before the end of the current month.....

edit on 7-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

we live in the 1st density, collier is away to confused, he is a more aggressive " federation of light " look a like.. All the historic events he recalls are false flag. He is using "little truth" and " huge lies" ... But I agree in 1 thing from everything he says...

people should fight back and change things, not aggressively and before its to late. But its sooo hard, that sounds like a dream... I would say its a bit late.

Even if people, riot and create SUCH a problem to the globalists and the snakes pops out from their holes and start killing us and we start killing them... Its a part of the plan, that is not change...

The things the way are today, I wouldn't sent humans to fight, its to late... I would suggest them to wake up, learn some truths, protect themselves and survive, instead.

If you think about it, history learned us some basics... Those who call people to fight for 1 goal, for their goals, normally send humans to slatter/die as a sheep in the field, for their own goals. If a true good forces exist and they do exist, they will never ask us to do that, to die for.. they will do the dirty job and protect us, because they can, they are equal or even more advanced. Thats why.

If collier is asking you to fight, get out, do the dirty job... With what weapons? Withs axe and swords? While they have super weapons?

The only thing we could do, is to paralyze them... Look what happens in the USA right now... They did it for their own goals. Imagine if people did that in a long term. If they had no humans to obey their commands, no people to work for them, etc...This is the only thing we could do, but its to hard to be done , almost impossible, because there is 2 factions of humans. So the best thing at this point, is to protect your selfs and survive... nothing else. Thats my personal opinion.
edit on 8-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It seems that it would be an absolute certainty that there will be ET First Contact before we reach the date of December 3 2013....

edit on 12-10-2013 by Menedes567 because: Adding some words........

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Poopantastically incredible!!
Cant wait for it!

Poopabye

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So thats 7 in dog years.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I spoke to Alex once about all the strange things he thinks are true, and all I can say about him is that he is certifiably insane, and he should be put in a rubber room.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Can you elaborate, please? I wanna know all, don't spare any detail

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Omg pleaee don't tell me you're solar guardian from gidlikeproduction.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

If anything we enter it on Christmas. The solstice on December 21 this year marks the first day of the first year of the new age. Currently we are nearing the end of year 0.

Very interesting how the Mayans chose 2012 to end their calender.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Good ol' Alex...........I use to watch his videos for an escape from reality. Alcohol was involved 100% of the time.

It's a fun story and nothing else friend.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My invisible pink unicorns have told me the move into the 5th density on 3rd December has been cancelled. If it even looks like turning up they will kick the crap out of it, so you will notice nothing.

Remember they stopped the UFO's appearing over London, and will also stop the UFO appearing over Cleveland so you know what they are capable of!

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I really wish aliens would show up and tell these people to stop scamming others to make money. I'm sick of all the prediction nonsense. None of it is going to come true! Stop buying the books and going to their conferences and appearances.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
We are now a month away from some 500 million Earth people becoming 5th density beings. The rest will become 4th density beings in January 2014 while those who stay 3D will move to another 3D planet sometime before this year ends.......

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't know what level I will be on the 5th December but I do expect to have reached the bottom level of a bottle of wine as I have fun and look forward to some Christmas fun
Although First Contact would make for a nice Christmas surprise if they turn out to be friendly! We as a Human Race need to grow up and fast before we kill off the planet we call home.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

from his videos and his website, I am very convinced that he is a lylithian...

There is a conflict between black and white bro at this point and what he says, his "historical truths" and what his "little aliens" tells him, pushing his believers into that path. He is a false flag prophet...

He is using some small truths with many HUGE lies and scifi stuff.
edit on 13-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

On7a7higher7plane

If anything we enter it on Christmas. The solstice on December 21 this year marks the first day of the first year of the new age. Currently we are nearing the end of year 0.

Very interesting how the Mayans chose 2012 to end their calender.

Where do they get this being year zero? Or is that story too long.

You know what I find disappointing is that this guy tells us that the axis will shift and people won't need food. That messes it all up. Anyone can manifest their destiny. Why not make the prediction something people can attain without an external force.

It sounds like a lovely magical world that reminds me of that movie with Timothy Hutton and Kelly McGillus (sp?) - Made in Heaven. Or a lot like the rapture. Maybe it is his wish this happens and he is trying to manifest it through a shared belief system. I am not sure it would work if even everyone on the planet believed it. Maybe people would feel something but their shared beliefs could not tip the axis, or change our physiology. A nice thought though - some of it. Peace on earth.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Its the same thing as the " messengers of light " more likely are telling you... That a strange cloud, or strange vibrations, or strange awakening aura will come upon us and we will transmit into other dimensions... And we will become transparent and we wont need food, we will find other sources of power, etc...

Its the same thing, i think it has to do with rapture project.

Both white and black brotherhoods, may be in conflict, but both are part of the rebel alliances, both serve their ultimate goal, they just try to compete whose going to rule. I could give more info about their conflict right now, but not yet, its better to let things unfold, in their own.

If you enter collier's website, he has a search tool, to find his old articles. If you search specific things..

example: what he believes about races, what he believes about Jews, what he believes about the history of creation, our solar system, etc... He is away to "aligned" with rebel alliances. And he speaks allot of lies. You see, dragonians is not the only race we call as "rebels", there are many, part of them is Kronos( or saturn, or Sabbaoth) side, who are originally are Andromedan rebels.

Believers of collier, also tried to infiltrate him into my country, as a "belief" system, to follow him... But "those" who researched about him, we helped others to stay away from him. You only have to search his website. They promote beautiful videos about andromedans, most part of it true, some things not.. but all the rest are just b#$#cks. We must all learn how to research, dont try to see the big picture they promote you, just search for clues, like hansel and gretel style.
*a phrase, words, small details in their texts.
edit on 14-11-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Menedes567
We are now a month away from some 500 million Earth people becoming 5th density beings. The rest will become 4th density beings in January 2014 while those who stay 3D will move to another 3D planet sometime before this year ends.......

No ... Just no .. Every year ats goes through the same threads. NOTHING happens. What exactly is 5th density .. Or 4th density. For that matter what about 1st 2nd 3rd ..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join