It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: At least dozen people shot at Mother's Day second line

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I may be wrong, but wasn't Hitler all about gun control?

Im glad we have advanced and become a more peaceful society since Hitler, otherwise gun control might be a bad idea

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

I read the opening post and studied the photograph - these are my thoughts. In a world where the news is blasted and beamed and printed - "as it happens" there is no news to accompany the event???!!!

I cannot believe that this was a random event. I smell a staged event - why - because the mainstream news pride themselves with broadcasting the news as it happens and all I see is a man with a hanky tied around his leg - from a wound that cannot be and has not been identified as a bullet wound.

If people don't start to question all the shootings in America then maybe the term 'sheeple' and 'sleepers' is correct. Using your cognition to ask questions instead of blindly accepting information that is placed in front of you and labelled news - is not the way to exercise your brain.

I feel for the Children entering this world - what is being given to them? I wish them every strength as they navigate their way through a society that is not paying attention and not using their natural intelligence and inquisitiveness.

Much Peace...we need some ...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

For ALL you gun fanatics and 'freedom' ? Fighters out there have a look at this.......

3964 people (men, women & kids) Shot and Killed since SandyHook Massacre....
. 3964

That's a lot of people in a few months to be 'sacrificed' at the alter of gun worship...!

Americans are fearful of Muslim fanatics and yet gun toting Americans are the greatest and Most Fanatical NUT jobs on the planet.......

3964 people dead ......... Why? For what reason apart from the wet dreams of dumb fanatics.....

If you are bothered or want to see these victims details then follow this link below - if not then carryon doing what you've always done because you will get more of what you've already got...

PDUK

www.slate.com...

how many people have died in the world during the same period, yet you don't witter on about them- you don't really care about these deaths, stop pretending you do, and stop pretending it is the fault (in cases of crime) of anyone other than the PERSON who chooses to commit a crime using a weapon

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Thanks, Obama.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

For ALL you gun fanatics and 'freedom' ? Fighters out there have a look at this.......

. 3964

That's a lot of people in a few months to be 'sacrificed' at the alter of gun worship...!

Americans are fearful of Muslim fanatics and yet gun toting Americans are the greatest and Most Fanatical NUT jobs on the planet.......

3964 people dead ......... Why? For what reason apart from the wet dreams of dumb fanatics.....

If you are bothered or want to see these victims details then follow this link below - if not then carryon doing what you've always done because you will get more of what you've already got...

PDUK

www.slate.com...

how many people have died in the world during the same period, yet you don't witter on about them- you don't really care about these deaths, stop pretending you do, and stop pretending it is the fault (in cases of crime) of anyone other than the PERSON who chooses to commit a crime using a weapon

A Civilised society..................?

Here's your future generation....murdered in May ALONE...... because of your OBSESSION with gun ownership.........nevermind the other 148 Adults slain in the month of May 2013 so far........

Kids as young as 2 or 3 deserve better than this......look at yourselves. it's really very SAD..

Dylan Cheek
Killed in Syracuse, NY
Shot on 5/8/2013

Kinsler Allen Davis
Killed in Corsicana, TX
Shot on 5/8/2013

Pierre Childs
Killed in St. Louis, MO
Shot on 5/7/2013

Shelby Miller
Killed in Shingletown, CA
Shot on 5/7/2013

Shasta Miller
Killed in Shingletown, CA
Shot on 5/7/2013

Jadarrius Speights
Killed in Tampa, FL
Shot on 5/7/2013

Daniel Gardner
Killed in Milwaukee, WI
Shot on 5/6/2013

Olajuwon Clayborn
Killed in Oakland, CA
Shot on 5/5/2013

Tywon Jones
Killed in Chicago, IL
Shot on 5/5/2013

Jordan Dawson
Killed in Evanston, OH
Shot on 5/1/2013

Clayton Veninga
Killed in Granite City, MO
Shot on 5/1/2013

Ricky Lomax
Killed in Tuscon, AZ
Shot on 5/1/2013

Darrien Nez
Killed in Yuma, AZ
Shot on 5/1/2013

www.slate.com...

edit on 13-5-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: punctuation

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Further to my initial response - I have looked at one of the sites referenced within this thread. I am now convinced it is a staged event. The only blood I saw was very neat with no splatter or drag marks through it. No sign of chaos and as I studied the people in the photographs they all appeared very calm and focussed on what they were doing.

Things that make you go hmmm....

I feel for those who were genuinely injured and those who may have actually died. Just remember psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists have no empathy - they can wound and even kill with no regard for any human being or sentient being of any shape or form. Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists also invariably occupy a vast majority of positions of authority quite capable of planning any staged event, particularly with violence and violence that causes death. They have no regard nor do they have empathy and they are pathological liars - they will deny everything even when found out and the evidence is placed in front of them!!! Be warned - I can see that the staged events are coming closer together - the psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists are feeling like they need to tighten their grip - why? Many many people are waking up and many are rousing - for those who know what I am saying - you can feel it in the air - getting stronger and stronger.

Those without empathy are aware of this and are getting panicky. Just watch it all crumble as more and more people rouse and awaken.

Much Peace...to everyone...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

. 3964

PDUK

www.slate.com...

reply to post by PurpleDog UK

If you had decided to look at statistics from previous years, you would see that this year is no different from other years. Yes, bad events such as the Mother's day shooting have happened in the past. The only difference is the media attention from yesterday compared to today.

Yes, so far a few thousand have died here in my country from violent acts, but my question to you is, where is all of your outrage for tens of thousands that have been "sacrificed" this year from U.S. involved wars?

Where is your extreme outrage for those that have been "sacrificed" in other wars between other nations?

Where is your extreme outrage for those that have been "sacrificed" in civil wars taking place in developing nations?

Where is your extreme outrage for those that have been "sacrificed" on the southern border of the United States due to Operation Fast and Furious giving thousands of weapons to the Mexican drug cartel to be used on Mexican and American Citizens?

"Americans are fearful of Muslim fanatics and yet gun toting Americans are the greatest and Most Fanatical NUT jobs on the planet......."

Yeah, because every single American in our 300,000,000+ population live in fear of Muslim fanatics every single day and every single one of us is a Fanatical gun toting Nut Job... I have one statement about your ignorant comment... Please find yourself a stronger argument.

Just for your information, there are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of guns in circulation around the world being used in self-defense, gang shootings, conflicts, and WAR. Putting restrictions on a few million in one nation won't do a damn thing in the grand scheme of things.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

The very same can be said for other nations. You are trying to sway people's emotions just because kids are involved.

Yes some will die in tragedies such as what had happened during this mother's day shooting (yet no one died)... but more will die from hunger than gun shots this year. Those are the cold hard facts.

edit on 5/13/13 by SmoothRhythm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

that response in no way counters what I just said, try again

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
you don't like US gun laws, and feel so strongly about it, then don't move there.

The US is a country with unique social, cultural and historical influences (as all countries have)- there is ying and yang, and you start tinkering with certain "bad" aspects then you will influence the "good" aspects

It is what it is

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
why should Obama have armed protection, why should Jim Carey have armed protection

Why should Obama authorise attacks in Pakistan and Yemen which will kill kids?

But yeah, demonise the overwhelming numbers of legal US gun owners for the actions of a deranged few

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoothRhythm

So whats your conclusion? Do nothing?..is your idea, because theres guns everywhere ( mainly from the states gun industry-global sales and black market sales) we should let it be and continue filling the world with more guns?.
And why not just give a gun to every new born american baby. A birth certificate and a gun stuck in their diapers.
" Welcome to Amurika"baby!

..And whats this BS about "good guys and bad guys".."we gotta keep our guns out of the hands of the crazies and the bad guys" says the supposed "sane and good guys"..don't americans know that theres a very fine line between good and bad and sane and crazy?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12MoonCats
reply to post by SmoothRhythm

So whats your conclusion? Do nothing?..is your idea, because theres guns everywhere ( mainly from the states gun industry-global sales and black market sales) we should let it be and continue filling the world with more guns?.
And why not just give a gun to every new born american baby. A birth certificate and a gun stuck in their diapers.
" Welcome to Amurika"baby!

..And whats this BS about "good guys and bad guys".."we gotta keep our guns out of the hands of the crazies and the bad guys" says the supposed "sane and good guys"..don't americans know that theres a very fine line between good and bad and sane and crazy?

you want to arm babies, seriously, try and stay rational?

Oh wait, humour?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobSwagger
Based on 3 individuals involved, it's probably gang bangers that can't shoot. Man, that gun confiscation during Katrina sure worked out well.

No gun confiscation before, during or after Katrina. Stop talking out of your ass.

I live in New Orleans.

This is actually quite common down here, though it is sad that children were injured this time.

Niggers gon' be 'n-word's.

Edit: If you don't know the difference between a black man and a 'n-word', you're probably going to report this post.
edit on 5/13/2013 by CleverNameHere because: (I had to)

edit on 5/13/2013 by CleverNameHere because: Forgot to fill it in the first time

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

not because of our obsession with guns...it is because that person chose to make the wrong decision...they should be punished, not the people who do not kill indiscriminately...and for those that say the govt doesnt go around killing people...i got two things

1. drones in the middle east (and talks of using them here on citizens)

2. waco texas (even if he was wrong, david koresh got no due process, and according to the constitution, that means the state committed murder, yes murder)

so we already have two documented cases where the US government is killing people, and there are many more than this, all you have to do is look in history, and it becomes clear...

some people live in a fantasy land...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
..when I crossed the country, from the west to the east, then the north to the south in a off and on 10 year period, it was kinda scary because many who were "legal"and supposedly "sane" gun owners were also one step away from being jail meat along with an IQ of mabey 50..yes of course you had the nice american family guy with his nice american wife and kids who had a gun locked away for home safety but those were the kind of people who would never use it anyway and if they had to, hardly would know how..
Yes, whether you like to admit it or not, the sorry truth is many gun owners in the states are ticking time bombs. Most don't really fear anything will happen to them, thats just an excuse, most just love shootin, find guns sexy, think it makes them cool..manly..thats is the ones that actually( know how to shoot) shoot target practice(with whatever is around, a branch, a barbie doll, cans, cds, ect ect) on a daily or weekly basis, in their trashed out backyards, drinking beer and boasting about something violent..many were on anti depressants or some kind of pharma too..unhealthy diets, lots of coke cola, obese or gettin there..are those the "good-sane guys" you all are talking about?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Yea, I was being sarcastic.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555

second amendment was ratified when squirrel guns were the norm...

And when we didn't have Mickey Mouse available in every household at the touch of a fingertip.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Well this went off topic. Not sure if reported on here, but local news is showing video of a shooter. Looks like one of our local bangers to me.
White tee and blue jeans. Pants under his ass. Not identified yet. I'll get back in here when I know more.
edit on 13-5-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Thanks! I hadn't even seen it until I saw your post.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join