It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Bat Experience

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by my1percent

Was there a feeling that it was connected to your partner right after it happened?
That is something I noticed with both bat encounters, I felt it was out of the norm. I have to remove animals semi-often from around the buildings here, never have I gotten the "spooky" vibe accept with raven/crows and now bats.

You know what...there was another strange occurrence a few days before this too. And I did get an odd vibe from that as well. I had to go around the back and pick up a cat that was trying to get inside someones window...it was a beautiful long haired black cat with orange eyes.I was in such a bad mood that day that I didn't pay much attention to the cat, just brought it to the office and dropped it off.But I had never seen that cat before,no one knows who owns it,and I had a vibe there too....and now that I think about it, it was at the Homes office in the other building...I wonder if the old lady is connected to the Homes office there, I will have to look into it......
edit on 11-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

reply to post by woodwytch

White light bubble and prayer for the highest good of myself and others. My protection abilities lack. This is something I have had to come to terms with as I do not know even after so many years how to protect against some things...I have always left it to my spirit guides to keep me safe, but sometimes it seems I must experience something really bad in order to understand it.
As far as labels for abilities, I have experienced almost all of it at some point and time, in fact, the only thing I have had no success with is telekinesis. I dunno how people move things around like that, I can't. lol Makes me wonder if it is even possible.

But I "see" and "hear" very well when I want to.
Protection is lacking though. I have been psychically attacked once this last year, first time ever. Damn thing gave me a bloody nose then made me pass out and when I came to, I had to push something out of my conscious, so now that you mention protection, I would be very interested in knowing some methods.

Almost makes me sound like I know a lot, even though I don't know jack, lots of manuals to the psychic realm, however, most of them don't mean much when you really start to experience.
edit on 11-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

I also use an impenetrable bubble of pure white light ... however it is vital when you are open to the spirit world to refresh this consciously at least once a day ... it doesn't have to be some long drawn-out ritual once you can develop your regular technique you can complete it in seconds ... whats' more the more often you refresh it the stronger it becomes ... this (as you likely already know) will not dilute your ability it will just protect you from the negatives and help you to deal with such situations more abley and without being weakened.

When energy / spirit work is done with the proper protection it should not drain you it should invigorate you and yet how many times do you hear those involved with the paranormal say that they feel drained when they have been working ... this is simply because they send out their energy but forget to draw in new energy at the same time ... it should be like an energy cycle ... not an energy drain ... as you send energy out through your 3rd eye chakra or hands (in the case of healing) you should automatically draw in the pure white light through your crown chakra to refresh and replace ... that way you maintain a balance in your energy levels and strengthen your light bubble.

I find the simplest things are generally the strongest and most productive.

Woody

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Thank you again

I'm going to need to start taking in more than putting out.

What you are telling me is forgotten knowledge.
These are things I once knew.

Nice to hear someone confirm methods.
I will start drawing in after giving out. I was not doing that.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Interesting stuff.
I have bats in my roof,and I have had some sucess in "training"the little critters.
I make chirp chirp noises by sucking air in a way that makes the bats ping me with their sonar,which feels weird at first,and I have freaked a few people out by getting them pinged as well !
I also wave around a cigarette while making the chirps,and they come up close and fly around the cigarette to investigate-bet I look proper crazy to onlookers...
They are clever little creatures,and it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that they can somehow sense when a person has died below the roof they live in.
With their sonar abilities-who knows,they may sense humans as a kind of background interference maybe.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Perhaps bats have spidey senses!

An interesting thought for sure.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

What you are telling me is forgotten knowledge.
These are things I once knew.

Nice to hear someone confirm methods.
I will start drawing in after giving out. I was not doing that.

The truth is it's all 'forgotten' knowledge ... if I had a pound coin for every time I've been advising/teaching someone and reminded myself of something I had forgotten at the same time I'd be a wealthy witch

And all this recalled knowledge came from your 'Bat' experiences ... and Bat you will recall is a symbol of new beginnings and rebirth ... sounds like you're ready to begin a new chapter in some area of your life or revise your understanding of something.

Woody

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Wow

I have nothing to add other than you are correct

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Yeah, some sort of omen I guess.
Kind of hard to ignore the 2nd time around.

Thanks for the added info on bat lore.
Maybe there IS something to it

And arn't you supposed to be on vacation???!?!!?

Yes, I am on vacation. Not leaving town, just off work this week.

I'm finding this thread most informative.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Me too, amazing what a bat can bring.
Something other than rabies!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
A very interesting story. I agree with Woodwytch, that these bat visits might be more than just coincidence.
I find bats fascinating. I have little bats in my yard that fly around a lot at dusk, catching insects. Sometimes I'll sit outside with a beer and watch them.

There are some very trippy-looking bat species out there. One of my favorites is the ghost bat, which lives in northern Australia. We can see why the bat has made its way into our collective psyche and found a place in Halloween, scary tales, and goth culture.

The Ghost Bat

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

There is no doubt in my mind that this was a supernatural occurrence.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Oh, Geeezzz!

What a weird looking bat! I've not really researched bats, so this is a new one for me!

I've always wondered why bats have eyes, if they can't see? Don't mean to derail the thread... just thinking out loud.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

They probably like to look at each other up close.

I'm sure they are not as ugly to each other.
edit on 12-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Oh, Geeezzz!

What a weird looking bat! I've not really researched bats, so this is a new one for me!

I've always wondered why bats have eyes, if they can't see? Don't mean to derail the thread... just thinking out loud.

They can see a little bit with their eyes,and possibly in the near infrared range,allowing better night hunting-although its their sonar which they rely upon more for the wider area.
Think how submarines ping the area and get a very detailed map of the seabed with one ping.
But the bats also use their eyes for close work I think,making for a very aware little animal by all accounts.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was working on a painting earlier this year and had a serious case of pareidolia.

When I was sitting here pondering the bat thing I remembered and looked and sure enough, I took a picture of this painting after I first started it, and yep, the bat image is still popping out at me.... freaky.... can anyone else see it?

I wanted to paint it in as part of the picture but it gave me a creepy feeling.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
to take this one step further, this is going to sound odd to some,
but has anyone had any experience with ghost bats?

For the past few months, i have had what i can only describe as a bat, that
taps the foot of my bed and crawls side to side, then slowly climbs up, but
their is nothing there.

Now, for those that say its just that "in between" state where you are not awake yet..
or asleep yet... I have sat up in the bed, fully awake and it has done its nightly routine,

It dose not matter if its night time or day time, any time i go in to lay down, within 20 min,
it will start tapping the foot of the bed and then start going side to side and crawling up.

It has me puzzled as to why and what exactly it is. I have tryed to sneak photos with my
cell phone, no luck, tried everything i can, but never get to see it, even when i feel it on top
of the end of the bed.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

A bat image... well, let me look.

Still looking...

The only thing I see that resembles a bat to me is in front of that smaller mountain peak on the left. Is that what you are talking about, or am I totally off the mark?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Did you ever see that show, or video, where this thing was crawling up in someone's bed, then disappeared? It moved the covers, and you could see it on film in the beginning, but then it just vanished!

I have that video on my paranormal thread somewhere, but it's over 130 pages, so I have no idea where to look to post it here.

But, this sounds similar to that.

edit on 5/12/2013 by sled735 because: correction

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

look in the clouds right above the mountain.
Maybe it is just for me....but I see it.

or was that it?
edit on 12-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I guess I don't see it.

What I saw was at the tip on the mountain... on the mountain.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join