It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real reason for the current wars and rumors of war-petrol dollars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I came across this video and to me it had just enough discussion to make their case plausible for the end game being played out on the world stage.

Most of the major conflicts stem from the U.S. fighting to maintain the petrol dollars. If the dollar is bypassed then of course our fiat currency will collapse.

Many on this board have seen the videos about Libya and why Gaddafi had to be removed and this video adds more of a big picture as to the "why" some of this is going on...Just interesting with their take of the past and future of dealings with countries; the U.S. China and Russia figures prominently in the video.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Strange stuff going on between India and China now. The Chinese are usually pretty smart fellows in business but the incursions into India will only serve to drive India closer to the west (or maybe Russia?) for an expedited military expansion and modernization..

I can only imagine how Uncle Sugar is waiting in the wings with bags of fiat currency and military hardware theirs for the taking..

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I think China's been given a wink and a blind eye, if the resolve this NK mess maybe?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Makes total sense. Interesting how it all fits together.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

Well with all the Genocide that has gone on in non-oil-rich nations in Africa with nary a peep out of the western nations it does make sense, doesn't it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
reply to post by EA006

Well with all the Genocide that has gone on in non-oil-rich nations in Africa with nary a peep out of the western nations it does make sense, doesn't it.

Somebody was buying those blood diamonds and shipping weapons to those rebels in Sierre Leone.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chishuppu

IMO what we hear on the news might be the Action report but seldom a true news report of the cause....

top topics

join