It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The impeachment of obama could gain some ground

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Mods, I've looked for topics related to this, I found none.

This is a twenty minute video of Lynden Larouche, Founder of Larouche Political Action Committee. He basically puts it in black and white and sais the charges held against this president are immense, and no president could perfectly negotiate these claims without a coupe de etat.....that right? Or having been removed from office. anyways,

youtu.be...

My feelings is this guy is spot on. Im still thinking this could be a hoax. I WANT it to be true. Am I in denial? lol. Any opinions?
edit on 27-4-2013 by mactheaxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What about this? People have already been pleading guilty! Trial begins for potential 2008 fraudulent filing tactics to undermine of 'United States' National Election Protocols'

It's a foxnews link too; just in case people want to be picky.

edit on 27-4-2013 by Abstruse because: acknowledgement

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
no offense OP but how is this on the front page already?

mods must think this is going to be riveting! or not

Oooooohhhh, now I understand. This explains everything
edit on 27-4-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If we want to sit and chit-chat about what the President has done that would qualify him for impeachment then we could be here for a while, and have a conversation that covers many subjects.

The fact is that Obama was put in office in '08 re-elected in '12 and the White House is where he will remain until after the '16 election. There is going to be no impeachment, and even if we did see it happen it would be the same "impeachment on paper" that we got with Clinton. Face it, we are stuck with a communist in the WH for four more years.

The real problem is not who we have in the WH but how he got there to start with, and then found a way to remain there after 4 years of complete inadequacy. That fault falls squarely on the shoulders of the American people. When out in public, and on the web I hear more and more people complaining about what a poor job he is doing but then most of those people didn't vote in the last Presidential election. Even worse most of those who do vote in Presidential elections only vote in National, or major state elections.

Barrack Obama is just playing politics the way it is played on the far left. Tactics that are viewed very differently today then even a few decades ago. There is a fix, but unfortunately it isn't a quick fix. We have to vote, on everything! That is how the hard left Progressives have taken control, and it is how we will have to take it back. Every election for sheriff, court clerk, school board, if they have an elected position in your area for lead janitor at public facilities vote for that, because I guarantee you Progressives will be.

Okay so that was kind of a little mini rant, but my point is Obama is here, if you want to make a difference spend less time trying to look for ways he could be impeached, because if it was going to happen it would have happened before now, and get out and vote every single time there is something to vote on.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq1

You present an argument that's hard to refute.

You're right: When everything's said and done, we all did this to ourselves. Unfortunately, in politics, it seems, we'll put up with anything but sexual hanky-panky. Now, if only Larouche's operatives could catch the bastard in flagrante delicto, as they say....

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The gun grabber should be impeached!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Impeach Obama? Seems intriguing but than I remember who is his VP Joe Biden... Hmmm idk about all of you but I'd rather have obummer than Joe 'too cool' Biden.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq1
If we want to sit and chit-chat about what the President has done that would qualify him for impeachment then we could be here for a while, and have a conversation that covers many subjects.

The fact is that Obama was put in office in '08 re-elected in '12 and the White House is where he will remain until after the '16 election. There is going to be no impeachment, and even if we did see it happen it would be the same "impeachment on paper" that we got with Clinton. Face it, we are stuck with a communist in the WH for four more years.

The real problem is not who we have in the WH but how he got there to start with, and then found a way to remain there after 4 years of complete inadequacy. That fault falls squarely on the shoulders of the American people. When out in public, and on the web I hear more and more people complaining about what a poor job he is doing but then most of those people didn't vote in the last Presidential election. Even worse most of those who do vote in Presidential elections only vote in National, or major state elections.

Barrack Obama is just playing politics the way it is played on the far left. Tactics that are viewed very differently today then even a few decades ago. There is a fix, but unfortunately it isn't a quick fix. We have to vote, on everything! That is how the hard left Progressives have taken control, and it is how we will have to take it back. Every election for sheriff, court clerk, school board, if they have an elected position in your area for lead janitor at public facilities vote for that, because I guarantee you Progressives will be.

Okay so that was kind of a little mini rant, but my point is Obama is here, if you want to make a difference spend less time trying to look for ways he could be impeached, because if it was going to happen it would have happened before now, and get out and vote every single time there is something to vote on.

Excellent post. We've got to get real vote counting and real voter ID back if we are to stand even a small chance of reversing the welfare/totalitarian progression.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mactheaxe

Lynden Larouche as a source?

He's the Steven Greer of US politics.

Sure, there are things Obama should be impeached for -- just as there were things Bush II should have been impeached for. And then there was Bill Clinton who didn't do anything worthy of impeachment, and yet he was. So unless Obama starts sticking cigars in the nether regions of Whitehouse interns, he won't be impeached either. All he is doing is carrying water for the Establishment, and he is doing his job of playing good cop/bad cop with the other party, so he has nothing to fear -- particularly as he didn't prosecute Bush II and company for war crimes and other malfeasances.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If this guy is impeached that would make me happy as hell llol

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ahhhhh the little people.

Screaming across the vacuum.

To no avail, but by all means.. Continue.

Eventually, you'll realize your in the vacuum.

And without breath.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by mactheaxe

Lynden Larouche as a source?

He's the Steven Greer of US politics.

Sure, there are things Obama should be impeached for -- just as there were things Bush II should have been impeached for. And then there was Bill Clinton who didn't do anything worthy of impeachment, and yet he was. So unless Obama starts sticking cigars in the nether regions of Whitehouse interns, he won't be impeached either. All he is doing is carrying water for the Establishment, and he is doing his job of playing good cop/bad cop with the other party, so he has nothing to fear -- particularly as he didn't prosecute Bush II and company for war crimes and other malfeasances.

Your
at this man really smacks of the way MSM treated Ron Paul. Don't take it personal, but I hate it when this
is used to discredit an OP.

This man likes to run for POTUS. He has been
by MSM ever since his first run in 1976. I took a minute to look at his bio and he is no idiot. If the US bought that he is a joke then we deserve what we get. I point the finger at myself here as well.

en.wikipedia.org...

Lyndon Hermyle LaRouche, Jr. (born September 8, 1922), also known as Lyn Marcus, is a controversial American political activist and founder of the LaRouche movement. He has written on economic, scientific, and political topics, as well as on history, philosophy, and psychoanalysis. Journalists and government officials in China, Italy and Russia have credited LaRouche with forecasting that unrestricted financial speculation would cause the late-2000s financial crisis.[

Personally, I think he makes a valid argument that every other political U.S. statesmen is too chicken # to touch.

So some suggest we give Obama another "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card because Biden would be worse. In my hearts of hearts I don't see how anyone could be worse, even Biden the court jester.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It's bigger than just Obama,

clarify me if I'm wrong but Presidents do have to follow Executive Protcol. Bills, amendments, etc, from previous administrations.

Impeaching Obama means you then have to follow the cookie crumb, paper trail, BEHIND George Bush SR. At least.

That is where the most substantial evidence of the NWO agenda is publically stated for the public to understand how deep this story goes.

But He is the start.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I strongly believe Obama is an illegitimate president, but he will never be removed from office because of politics. Can you imagine what would happen if the first "black" president was forced out of office? No matter what his crimes may be. Unless the man was videotaped murdering a baby in cold blood, or hard proof of his complete betrayal to everyone who voted for him to convince the masses that he will be rightfully removed from office, then no one is ever going to do anything that might cause civil war.

I hate to say it, but we're stuck with the man. You might not like him, and you may hate him just 'cause, but unless he has done something truly terrible that not even his supporters can look past and forgive then you're just going to have to live with him until 2016. It's a shame if he's as illegitimate as I believe him to be but the alternative to living with him may very well be civil war. I'm not sure he is worth civil war. No president really is.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Voldster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Voldster

President of a country or Corporation
edit on 28-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: spelling hahahah

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Most, IMO, have moved past the race card. That isnt the issue at this point, you can be any race and the crimes committed are wrong just the same. skin color is not a special privilege to get away with things. White, black, if you do it and its wrong, then its wrong. I want this impeachment to go through so we can fix these problems and work towards stability once again. And ALL live in peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
It's bigger than just Obama,

clarify me if I'm wrong but Presidents do have to follow Executive Protcol. Bills, amendments, etc, from previous administrations.

Impeaching Obama means you then have to follow the cookie crumb, paper trail, BEHIND George Bush SR. At least.

That is where the most substantial evidence of the NWO agenda is publically stated for the public to understand how deep this story goes.

But He is the start.

I appreciate someone thinking that its not too late to save our country from doom. Hold those positive thoughts for the many who have lost all hope. People putting cotton in their ears doesn't help. Read my signature please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join