It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Review of Steven Greer's Sirius Documentary {by Cris Putnam--perspective O bk Exo-Vaticana research

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

www.logosapologia.org...

I haven't been all that attracted to seek out or watch Dr Greer's movie.

I have long respected his dedication and energy toward the topic. I knew someone on another site who worked closely with Dr Greer in the Hospital Emergency Room as an RN or other MD--I forget which. She asserted that Dr Greer was a top flight MD--very technically skilled and on the whole a wonderful person full of integrity, friendly, kind etc.

She also noted that it seemed that the more he got immersed in the UFO/ET stuff, the more he changed in ways that did not impress her as the most congruent or healthy for him or for the man she had known and worked with for so long. She lost touch with him not long after so she wasn't all that up-to-date on him.

I've often reflected on that info as Dr Greer has persisted in his UFO stuff.

It has seemed to me, "from a distance," that he has become a 'True Believer' in essentially a religious cult. He seems to have swallowed hook, line and sinker the globalist/fallen angel paradigm and become an evangelist selling such to the Nation and the world. I don't often read about that perspective of him. It was refreshing to read Cris Putnam's review of the Sirius film and note that he sees Dr Greer similarly.

Cris Putnam and Tom Horn's exhaustive research for their newly released book EXO-VATICANA is the most thorough analysis I've ever seen on the topic--particularly from a Christian perspective. So their comments on Dr Greer are not from a shallow, glib or merely emotional or ignorantly biased perspective.

I think the following excerpts can give some evidence of the quality of Cris Putnam's perceptiveness on the topic:

The new Steven Greer disclosure project film Sirius is structured with an overarching conspiracy theory implicating the military industrial complex (MIC) in surreptitiously controlling the government, banking system and, drum roll please, maintaining a death grip on the truth about UFOs, ET and clean free energy technology. . . .
[from a very long 1st paragraph]

I think they are largely correct concerning the financial elite but the oil industry’s repression of clean energy need not infer anything about extraterrestrials but rather human greed and sinfulness. The movie paints Greer as a heroic martyr fighting the powers that be. Greer poignantly laments the, “misanthropic sociopaths are running the planet into the ground.”[1]

Of course, the solution is access to the ET technology the misanthropes are hiding. While there is certainly some truth to the general conspiracy theory, it doesn’t necessarily support the ET beliefs the film promotes. In reality, the pantheistic monism Greer promotes is exactly what the world system wants. This is readily seen in the discredited gurus the film features.

Cris Putnam notes that given that Mon Corrado Balducci as a high level exorcist for the Vatican is so clueless about the fallen angels as to consider them superior sources of religious information--it doesn't signal a good level of discernment by a wide margin on the part of the Vatican perspective on the critters or on the whole topic.

I strongly agree with him on that. It appears that Balducci was grossly and wholesale DECEIVED.

Cris Putnam also askes that if Dr Greer's CE-5 initiative contact meme works so well with benevolent ET's then why haven't they merely given him the ecologically wonderful energy technology. INDEED. LOL.

edit on 25/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: formatting title adendum

edit on 25/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: an addition

edit on 4/25/2013 by tothetenthpower because:
edit on 4/25/2013 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Please use EX tags, not quote for external content. Please only post a maximum of a few paragraphs.

edit on 4/25/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: noting that the first quoted paragraph is not totally quoted

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Sometimes, reflecting on the changes in Dr Greer that my friend observed . . . I've wondered . . .

Could it be that Dr Greer was abducted and had his mentality and values altered . . . transforming him into a functional . . . used car salesmen for their desired snookering of the world at large?

Or, more . . . off the wall . . . could he have been replaced with a bio-engineered robotic clone?

I greatly doubt the latter . . . but sometimes I wonder.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't think we need a review thread for every person who reviews this movie. And since this movie uses known hoaxes, the only review anyone needs to know is that it's a hoax movie. That is all.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I got the link before the mod changed it..
i lolled at the CE-5 thing... wait whut? i need to order his book and CD to make contact with aliens? guys please... i like free stuff. Best i check some guru's who talk about meditation; guess thats where greer got his CE-5 initiative from. Im not a fan of this type of knowledge sharing, but ill check out Greer to see what he's about...

btw Bo.. who is your friend and what changes are you talking about in Greer? i dont think it helps speculating about that subject.. for all we know he is just a figment of our imagination...

thnx!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
My family and I watched it last night, and it was a very well put together documentary with a long list of highly credential people discussing issues, including those who died. There was quite a list of deaths.

He's had some good experiences, and his own energy is very interesting. I'm really impressed with what he's done, irregardless of any of the things they may have made him do. He's doing hero mode.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

He seems to have swallowed hook, line and sinker the globalist/fallen angel paradigm and become an evangelist selling such to the Nation and the world.

Strange that he didn't mention fallen angels once in the film , I'd imagine he would if the above was the case .

Cris Putnam notes that given that Mon Corrado Balducci as a high level exorcist for the Vatican is so clueless about the fallen angels as to consider them superior sources of religious information

The appearance of Mon Corrado Balducci was fleeting blink and you'll miss it stuff and I believe old footage at that , as with the film ...Nothing New .

You guys see the Devil everywhere .

edit on 25-4-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I don't think we need a review thread for every person who reviews this movie.

I quite understand your view but: if I wanted to post a multi-post lengthy review of the movie and consideration of relevant evidence on ATS, where should I post it?

Would a multi-part post with sections along the lines of, say, the list below fit within one of the existing threads?

Section A: Introduction
Section B: The Humanoid
Section C: The Humanoid - the reports
Section D: Humanoid’s DNA
Section E: Humanoid’s size
Section F: Humanoid’s age
Section G: Humanoid’s ribs
Section H: Humanoid’s other features
Section I: Humanoid - Conclusion
Section J: Videos in the Sirius documentary
Section K: Photos in the Sirius documentary
Section L: Greer on document releases
Section M: Greer on various photos
Section N: Conclusion
Section O: References
Section P: Postscript

And since this movie uses known hoaxes, the only review anyone needs to know is that it's a hoax movie. That is all.

Again, I understand your view. However, a LOT more could be said...
edit on 25-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
I don't think we need a review thread for every person who reviews this movie.

I quite understand your view but: if I wanted to post a multi-post lengthy review of the movie and consideration of relevant evidence on ATS, where should I post it?

Would a multi-part post with sections along the lines of, say, the list below fit within one of the existing threads?

Section A: Introduction
Section B: The Humanoid
Section C: The Humanoid - the reports
Section D: Humanoid’s DNA
Section E: Humanoid’s size
Section F: Humanoid’s age
Section G: Humanoid’s ribs
Section H: Humanoid’s other features
Section I: Humanoid - Conclusion
Section J: Videos in the Sirius documentary
Section K: Photos in the Sirius documentary
Section L: Greer on document releases
Section M: Greer on various photos
Section N: Conclusion
Section O: References
Section P: Postscript

And since this movie uses known hoaxes, the only review anyone needs to know is that it's a hoax movie. That is all.

Again, I understand your view. However, a LOT more could be said...

You misspelled "Human".

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
You misspelled "Human".

Seriously, what neutral term can be used to refer to this boy / fetus / human / humanoid / alien /mutant / thing /specimen?

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The most important statement ever made by Ben Rich Lockeed, CEO: We Now Have The Technology To Take ET Home!

www.etfriends.com...

And that is the most disturbing thing anyone can ever say. That is the most profound statement on earth. That shows us: OUR WORK.

We live under slavery, gruelling poverty for most of the planet, torturous wars and diseases, enviro disaster and fossil fuels and yet they can grow UFO's from seeds, hanging on the vine. No JOKE intended.

This is just a teaser on the real technology:

2010 Mercedes-Benz Biome Concept

There is ZERO reason for the starvation. ZERO reason for slavery. ZERO reason for wars. ZERO reason for environmental terror on our planet and fossil fuels. And without forcing anyone to work, only high education, and volunteering, we could be in the highest tech system going, not go back to resets.

I declare this planet FREE.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
My family and I watched it last night, and it was a very well put together documentary with a long list of highly credential people discussing issues, including those who died. There was quite a list of deaths.

He's had some good experiences, and his own energy is very interesting. I'm really impressed with what he's done, irregardless of any of the things they may have made him do. He's doing hero mode.

Did his energy tell you anything about the known hoaxes he tried to pass as authentic? Cause thast like w in the first 20 min of the film.........

I think it was poorly done and he spent too much time trying to make himself look like the UFO messiah...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I downloaded the movie... My review: Waste of bandwidth and 2 hours of my life !!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Greer let a lot of people down and disappointed many people when he dropped the ball with the Disclosure Project.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I've seen the so called hoaxes. And know that many people are dying on energy and ufo issues. I put two and two together.

Energy? Yeah he has big wings.

Parts of Orion are free by the way. They share a family history with parts of Sirius, Procion and have the Lyra connection which is one of my soul family's journeys.
edit on 25-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
We Can Take ET Home!
But instead we're impoverishing the world, murdering earth and all life on earth cause we're really swell guys and worship the slave system dark lords!

I declare this planet FREE!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I've seen the so called hoaxes. And know that many people are dying on energy and ufo issues. I put two and two together.

They're killing people over ufo and energy issues? Who?

Is this before or after they keep killing innocent people with psyops?

Everything is scary to you.. Your family must really keep you safe.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Sorry, not going to go back and watch the 2 hour movie again and write down all the names, but they were named. Even interviews given with whistle blowers who died shortly after. Out of his team, 3 got cancer at the same time and Greer was the only survivor. There are numerous who have died, Murder Incorporated Strikes over and over again.

But those who know they're here to be HERO's not ZERO's in their life and what the whole purpose of life is about, don't have fear of the dark side.

They already know several things: 1. death is merely the magnetic jail of blood/heart, letting you out. Its the golden ticket home.

2. We don't get the golden ticket home until its allowed or our time. Our entire lives are managed from above, by our Team, including Higher Self, Family, Creator and Good ETs, ie the Higher Ups. We're not off the hook when we begin to seek to do the work we came to do, we get more given, to do.

3. If for any reason, protection for someone who is doing the work they came to do, stops and something bad is allowed to happen, their soul grows enormously bigger, it goes from golf ball sized, to hundreds of thousands of times its size. Its like Obi Wan, who carefully battled without karma, in defense and serve and protect, and then chose not to battle and pointed out to Darth Vader that if he struck him down, he would grow bigger than you can imagine. And then consequently grew to Angel Guide level, and Guided Luke, ultimately enabling the situation to transpire where Darth Vader himself repented, and was saved.

In other words, he perfected to the ultimate test, becoming a Christ or Buddha, giving, not taking, even a life in the end, growing up.

So, as to the list, watch it yourself, my time is precious. The names named in that documentary are but a tiny fraction of the many names that have been sacrificed trying to free this world.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Everything is scarey to me? Despite everything we go through and all the struggles, I've been ever so grateful since childhood for the Providence of the Team watching over us in this extremely low gravity dark side near hellzone world. And due to being a seeker even at 2, asking who I was and where I came from since my athiest science teacher father described evolution from our cradles, I was a seeker, asking questions. I was shown, and dreamt from 2 on, shooting in like a comet or shooting star and taking the womb, as an older fetus, and have been psi all my life, was rooted to the spot by a small grey, and scanned by around 4 after the whole family and campsite witnessed two crafts leave a bigger one and zigzag across the sky and have been experiencer all my life, and the family. My brother and his driving partner, driving the fruit truck on a very well known route, between Williams Lake and Vancouver, for my fathers Farmer's Market, witnessed a craft go behind a cloud, exit sharply angling off 2 seconds later, but that 2 seconds was a 2 hour missing time period for BOTH of them, and their truck was 2 hours ahead on the road.

I've had some good contact experiences as well, always call them Angel ETs, for they have watched over long distance driving and shown me how to take the corners, and my children have witnessed crafts and even sensed them, two of my sons sensed their fathers overhead, and named them.

When you come from eutopias in your memory bank, from telepathy, love, equality, where no one had to even do such primitive as use the bathroom, and you know your family is here and you have to help them, or maybe they'r helping you. Maybe you came in to help and got stuck and this is Groundhog Day. You know we never know right.

But Serve and Protect and the OTHER is the reason for earth schools. Its not us that has fear of this world.

I made the sky fill with pink and white heart shaped clouds on an experiment, I know that our thoughts create in this universe, and that we're supposed to have Loving positive thoughts.

But we're not supposed to be letting those who are suffering in this world down, by neglecting our duty in waking up and assisting them or this world in being free.

Freedom is a responsibility. Love is a responsibility. Its an honor to be here and learn the fledging ways of Love, which means the OTHER and GIVING.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
And another thing in this movie, and something that has been criticized nonstop about Greer, is his contact groups.

Anyone doing this, and you don't need a script, just pouring your heart out, and your concern for everyone in the world, the poor, the homeless, all of nature, the wars, the slavery, the abuses, with good intent, and gratitude joy, happiness at the infinite wonderful progression and universe, will become an experiencer themselves. I don't think anyone could do this and not start to notice, and if they really don't see the coincidences in their lives, they may even get some friendly kicks in the behind from time to time to look up and pay attention. But if you blame the homeless, and kick the poor in the teeth and believe the lies here, well, I wouldn't go under the stars. Like attracts Like and theres always a bigger Bully out there to sail in if you give permission to that which is not Family of Love and Goodness and not serving the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence in reality and truth.

But, he isn't exactly vectoring them in. They don't vector in that way. Its more, them allowing the group to think they're vectoring in. The reason I say that is because they watch earth like a movie, its past to their No Time Or, their program. Time is a program clocked to your star. Star is related to consciousness size. Ours is relatively ordinary.

But look here:

Planets and Stars - Size The Entire Universe 2013

They know our thoughts, they can pick it all up ahead of time. If you think you're vectoring them in, they've already set up the situation you think you're in. At least the Higher Ups have.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
wow....7 threads, and counting...

<<   2 >>

join