It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Sir...I am "MR MASK". Perhaps you don't know me. I am an obsessive freak

You said it, not me. Now, do you care to share with us whether this obsession involves a mental illness and medical treatment? Your reply to me was borderline bullying and chest thumping, and you just admitted that you have your own personal delusions of grandeur. So why should I take you seriously in the slightest bit, just because you do not personally agree with Bearden or Greer etc? It's just your opinion, you are not some all-knowing God. Please try to get over yourself, if you can, and maybe look in the mirror without your mask on one day.

If somebody wants to support The Disclosure Project and this documentary, that is their prerogative. If they want to fork out an EASY 10 bucks, which could be found in change in one's couch, then that is fine. That money itself is being used to fund new energy technologies. So I support his cause because I genuinely believe he is trying to do the right thing. Perhaps he is idealistic and is trying too hard, it's never a bad thing to have optimism and hope for the future. People seem to be missing the point. If somebody is interested in this documentary and this information, let them. There are millions of people out there scamming people out of money all over television and the music industry and every business and institution. And they aren't even trying to help the world. So why are we singling out Dr. Greer because he is trying to offer hope and a solution to the world's problems? Is he even making a huge profit? No, the money is all going to research and development of new energy technologies. By the way, the people that crowd-funded this documentary already got their DVD and access to the video stream. The 10 dollar charge is for anyone else who wants to see it. Who WANTS to see it - they do not HAVE to see it if they don't want to. Anybody that makes a documentary sells it - what planet are you from to assume that it would be given out for free? How would that even be possible with all of the bandwidth/server charges etc etc. I don't understand how some of you think, it's just bullying as far as I'm concerned.

I have said what I wanted to say, and that's all there is to it. I don't intend on going in endless circles here.
edit on 26-4-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00

You said it, not me. Now, do you care to share with us whether this obsession involves a mental illness and medical treatment?

Mental illness possibly, treatment- never.

Your reply to me was borderline bullying and chest thumping, and you just admitted that you have your own personal delusions of grandeur.

No bullying sir. No chest thumping. Simply someone with obviously more time and research into the UFO game than you. I am only trying to point that out by showing you where you have gone wrong.

Now why is it that when you claim to have "very very deeply and carefully researched" all this, its acceptable (even when you clearly show you don't even have a laymen's understanding of the biggest scam artist in the field?)

But when I share information with you that should shatter your crystalline sphere of "false information", its bullying? No sir...I am not bullying you. I am educating you.

Like for example- Now that I have shown you that Bearden is a proven fraud who claims degrees he doesn't have and that he isn't even a physicist- you can NOW proceed in an educated manner when using him as a reference.

See? This is what research is for...to share...and educate new folks to the UFO phenomena. You actually should be thanking me for taking the time, since so many others are allowing you to spread disinfo at risk of your reputation as a "researcher".

So why should I take you seriously in the slightest bit, just because you do not personally agree with Bearden or Greer etc?

Um no...that's not why. The reason you should take me serious on this matter is I have spent close to 40 years using logic and personal research to learn about matters you have almost zero understanding of.

I mean...you trust Greer...that in itself shows you are among the very few willing to support a man who sells tickets to see moths for thousands of dollars. I mean do the math here. YOU defend a man who has TIME AND TIME AGAIN robbed, tricked and swindled slow and gullible people.

Now the people who trusted him as a public spokesmen for their "life experiences" with UFOs (including the 6th man to walk on the moon, politicians, scientists, engineers etc) all have distanced themselves from Greer.

Odd to you? Odd that you are one of the last people so blind with hope and bad research that you actually trust the sinking ship that his witnesses jumped from years ago? I find it odd...concerning actually. Did you ask if I have mental illness?

lol...that's cute...tell me more about how you support the moth man, Greer.

It's just your opinion, you are not some all-knowing God.

Nope...not my opinion. facts. Greer is a fraud and has been caught in the act many times. Bearden is a liar from a notorious scam-school that has no buildings or classes. And both are tricking people like you...with ease, may I add.

And no...I am not the all seeing God. I am simply the guy who has spent almost 4 decades looking into things with logic and interest, talking to the young guy who probably didn't even know who Greer was a year ago.

Please try to get over yourself, if you can, and maybe look in the mirror without your mask on one day.

lol. Get over myself? What a wonderful use of logic. I spent over an hour writing factual things to you in hopes to educate you on matters that are making you look foolish. I linked you to evidence, I shared with you facts. You have not shared one and used two proven frauds (without reasoning why) to support your claims.

I'm over myself sir. But perhaps you are not aware of who I am and why I come to ATS (showing me again just how new you are around this joint, no worries tho). I come to ATS to debunk, smash and expose criminal individuals who spread lies for profit, fame and fun at the expense of poor folks like you.

In other words...I exist on this site to protect your mind from slipping deeper into that muck-pit of nonsense you are supporting. But you shouldn't need me, in fact a simple 2 hour long search on google should show you exactly what Greer's history and intent is.

He robs people. He lies to people. He has been caught hoaxing people. He is one of the FEW 100% proven "scam artists" in the UFO field. Not say he is the only one, simply saying only a small handful have been caught in the act.

Sadly you missed that...and you are spreading his lies on his behalf. In turn, making you his puppet and a disservice to proper research on these matters.

Sorry.

Hugs.

MM
edit on 26-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
One giant leap for mankind: £13bn Iter project makes breakthrough in quest for nuclear fusion, a solution to climate change and an age of clean, unlimited energy

"Nothing is left to chance in a project that has defied potential Babel-like misunderstandings between the collaborating nations. The design, development and construction of a machine that will attempt to emulate the nuclear fusion reactions of the Sun is proving to be a triumph of diplomacy, as well as science and engineering."

Link

I guess the free energy part is not going to be such a critical secret after all. Any leftover reason for disclosure would have to do with revealing government, financial market, and social vulnerabilities.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
hi all..

hello my skeptical brothers

you will soon be faced with the truth

prepare yourself

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

That money itself is being used to fund new energy technologies.

Sure about that? Why doesnt Greer release the free energy device he claimed to have held in his hand 10 years ago?

So why are we singling out Dr. Greer because he is trying to offer hope and a solution to the world's problems?

If the world's problems is too heavy a wallet, then Greer is offering a solution.

Is he even making a huge profit?

Yes he is, he raised $3 million for this movie, which would have cost at the most $100,000, so he has made a huge profit.

How would that even be possible with all of the bandwidth/server charges etc etc

All he had to do was stick it on youtube, problem solved.

The bottom line is Greer is a scammer.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
hi all..

hello my skeptical brothers

you will soon be faced with the truth

prepare yourself

Thanks! I really hope you also recognize the truth soon. Cus you are in danger of being taken advantage of by frauds like Greer.

I really do love you and hope that you come to your senses on this man. He knows he is lying, he is aware he is taking advantage of people, and he is knowingly scamming people.

He is a bad person. He makes cash off people who have little or no understanding of simple things.

I'm sorry. Hugs!

MM

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer
Also where the hell did all the money he raised go to?

I actually *just* learned that people donated for whatever "project" he is having there and donated for the movie, some people even several thousands of dollars.

I actually ALSO just learned that one of his "projects" is supposedly building a "free energy device", eg. some people justifying having to pay $10 for the movie because His Holyness, Dr. Steven Greeder, wants to build a free energy device and then come peace and happiness upon this planet!

Let's put it that way: The idea that he "needs to" to ask for money for building a free energy device is ALREADY beyond ridicule - but the idea that Dr. Steven Greeder would have a leading role in regards to a "free" (spell: F, R, E, E) energy device is even more funnier.

Let's just (hypothetically) speculate that Dr. Steven Greeder indeed would manage to build a "free energy device", rest assured you would surely need to pay A LOT OF MONEY into Dr. Steven Greeder's wallet to be able to get your share of that "free" energy

edit on 26-4-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

ANTI-GREER FACTS FOR ZEALOTS AND BLIND WORSHIPERS OF LIES.

Ya...funny, no?

Love how people act like he "needs" funding for his little iMovie-made scam flick. The cost of that film couldn't be more than $5000. I could have made it for under a grand.

But lets look at Greer's need for cash...since yknow, he can't fund this type of movie without people sending in the checks.

Consider if you will-

Greer has several hefty real estate holdings, which he's in the process of liquidating. He and his family live in a 22-room Tudor-style home in one of Asheville's most exclusive subdivisions, Biltmore Forest; it's on the market for $698,000 (recently marked down from $725,000), and he's selling another home for $398,000. He also draws rent from the Asheville office structure that houses CSETI's international headquarters.

As for those here posting Edgar Mitchell's support of Greer (6th man on the moon) as some sort of boon to Greer's work. Lets look at Ed's personal words on Greer and the "honesty" he fails to maintain.

"I cooperated with Steve Greer some years ago, but he began to overreach his data continuously, necessitating a withdrawal by myself, and, I believe, several others. I have requested to be removed from any Web site, announcements, etc., but see that has not taken place...[neither] I, nor any crew I was on (I was on three Apollo crews), received any briefing before or after flights on UFO events, saw anything in space suggesting UFOs or structures on the Moon, etc." -Edgar Mitchell.

And lets look at another CSETI witness that Greer himself said was a successful "UFO ambassador" who had postive contact with aliens during an expensive CSETI CTS ship summoning. These words are from "Bruce Morrison", someone who Greer claims is a satisfied customer of CSETI's little outings.

"we were standing right next to him (meaning Greer) and we have everything on videotape and voice tape. Regarding his claims, let's just say he has a very, very bad habit of greatly embellishing what he sees." -Bruce Morrison.

ALSO- co-founders of CSETI have brought up claims of Greer using CSETI to pad his pockets and using CETI-ers as nothing more than profit cows. Most of the Disclosure witnesses all have left saying Greer is dishonest, insane or greedy and/or criminal.

He has been charged with using federal wildlife reserves to conduct "business illegally" the the ex head of the CIA himself had to write a letter to publicly call Greer a liar for what Greer said about him.

Facts being facts...Greer is NOT HONEST.

Those supporting him just learned some new crap by reading this post. Know how I know its new info to you? Cus if you took the ten minutes it takes to learn this stuff, you wouldn't be one of the only few left foolish enough to fall for this pig's tricks.

He is a filthy con-man. Nothing more.

Hell...his doctor's license even expired in 2010...I mean...gee wiz guys.

Please...save your mind. And your money.

OF COURSE GREER FANS WILL ZOMBIE WALK PAST THIS INFO IN A RUSH TO SUPPORT AN ENEMY OF UFO FACTS AND LEGIT RESEARCH. SO SAD

MM

edit on 27-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: to add one more meaningful bash on Greer.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Spot on. I'm not a skeptic by any means either. This dude is absolutely full of stuff. It's so sad he has a bunch of believers fooled. It's disgusting. Give this guy a donation and you just paying for his Latte or something.

I can't say it enough. Total fabricator. If one just stands back and actually looks at everything he has said over the last few years it really is obvious.

I know understand how skeptics feel when they see someone believing total rubbish and defend it as if it were the cause of there life or something. Although the skeptic that is knee-jerk skeptical is at the entire other end of the spectrum I still know how they feel eh..

FG

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The real question is why do you care so much? It's as if this is your job to save the UFO community from paying 10 bucks for a damn video. People all over are wasting money on cigarettes that give them cancer, why aren't you whining and complaining about that? OCD much? Maybe you could look into medical treatment - alternative of course, none of that pharmaceutical trash. There again, people raking in tons of cash and killing people. But Greer - has he harmed ANYONE? No. He has shared all of the testimony in The Disclosure Project and broadened people's minds on a variety of subjects. A 700,000 house is nothing. You are grasping at straws here. If people want to be interested in The Disclosure Project and Sirius, let them. I have said this before. You are starting to sound like a Jehovah's Witness trying to convert people, and yet you are calling Greer the cultist. Let it go, man. It's Friday night - why don't you get a girlfriend and have some sex, or watch a movie or something. Good grief...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Oh the irony, you won't let it go yourself! I take it you are also getting no sex on this very same friday night? Am I right?
edit on 27/4/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/4/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

The real question is why do you care so much?

WHOA! lol. No, no, the REAL question is why did you change your "informed" tone into a defensive one- once again showing ZERO EVIDENCE OF RESEARCH HISTORY or deep understanding of these matters here. I find it odd that you claim Greer is legit, 100% trust worthy, and that YOU have had endless research into it...yet you sit there and say nothing of importance or of relevance as you are bombarded with factual evidence of your own ignorance. But hey...that's what "uninformed folks do"...right? Well, ones who have no interest in correcting themselves or learning.

It's as if this is your job to save the UFO community from paying 10 bucks for a damn video.

Um no...that's not my "job" really. But seeing as how I used to be paid writer for a very large conspiracy site, and I devote my life to finding truth and dismantling lies...you can see it as a personal quest and an "ex-job".

People all over are wasting money on cigarettes that give them cancer, why aren't you whining and complaining about that?

Because unlike tobacco, Greer is not upfront about his "unhealthy" side effects. And stupid people can actually "grasp" tobacco is bad. The day the dull witted come to understanding Greer is a fraud (or the day his packages all say 'can cause brain damage') I'll lay off him...and you...ok?

MAY I ADD that I find it truly weird that you claim endless research into UFOs, yet in defense of your (absent) points here...you make some connection between Greer and Tobacco. Hmmm...could it be you have no information to share?

OCD much?

First off, I agree with the majority of mainstream psychologists who say that OCD isn't real. But if it was, bashing Greer and "educating you in my free time" wouldn't be "OCD". It would be more akin to "charity" and "effort to help you". But yknow...labels.

Maybe you could look into medical treatment - alternative of course, none of that pharmaceutical trash.

Lol...you just said "OCD", then retract from the "pharmaceutical industry" calling it trash. lol. Cute. Are you aware OCD was created by pharmaceutical slinging trash? No? There ya go, more free education for your first day in conspiracy class.

But while you are busy calling me insane for teaching you the basics MOST people on this site already know, allow me to call you petty and cowardly...instead of backing up your retort with counter-evidence to what I have already "wasted" my time showing you...you call me "nuts".

Sorry sir...ask around. The nuts usually gravitate towards Greer.

Now you came in here promoting Greer WHILE TELLING PEOPLE TO TRUST YOU CUS YOU HAVE DEEP RESEARCH INTO THIS STUFF...and when you were confronted by a REAL researcher of "this stuff", you simply called me names and hid in a fact-less corner.

Typical...do you also worship crystals and light beings from the Federation of Light? Greer also supports them as well. Gee kid...listen to Uncle Mask...Grow up, get some smarts, and stop selling hog wash and pretending you earned some stripes on your sleave when its clear you never read a single thing about UFOs or the history of research behind them.

You maybe...MAYBE saw half a dozen youtube clips. Nothing more.

We are done. Class is over. You have failed. Better luck next year.

MM
edit on 27-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

You just saw a Steven Greer fan snap in the face of facts and resort to calling me a lonely guy who can't get sex on friday nights cus I have OCD....

See? That's Greer Fans for ya.

I like to stick to facts...that way people know who to trust on these boards.

Poor guy.

MM

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Facts being facts...Greer is NOT HONEST.

Those supporting him just learned some new crap by reading this post. Know how I know its new info to you? Cus if you took the ten minutes it takes to learn this stuff, you wouldn't be one of the only few left foolish enough to fall for this pig's tricks.

He is a filthy con-man. Nothing more.

Hi Mr Mask,

Can I suggest that those supporting him might learn more if you could focus on a few best points in relation to your allegations and explicitly gave links/references to support the factual basis of those points?

(I realise that you might consider this spoon-feeding some people, but I think that some of the heated "yes he is", "no he isn't" exchanges currently involve a bit more heat than light and that this could be improved if the underlying factual material in relation to any key points was directly and expressly linked/referenced).

By the way, I'm currently thinking about writing up some notes on the Sirius documentary in a rather long multi-part item. Frankly, I'm not sure if it's worth bothering but am getting sorely tempted...
edit on 27-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Also to those complaining it costs yea it costs, so what! You don't complain about movie ticket prices and those people making MILLIONS for doing a movie! The proceeds dont go directly to the maker it goes to some cause that helps fund some kind of energy. I don't remember the name of it but it sounds good to me. I dont see a problem paying for this documentary at all.

You're missing one very important piece of information...the entire movie project was paid for by the PUBLIC!

When you buy a ticket to the latest Hollywood movie, that movie usually is paid for by the studio making it, so it's not the same thing at all.

This Sirius movie was bought and paid for by 'Crowd funding', IOW, the public from every corner of the planet PAID for it in it's entirety...now we are being charged again, after paying for it to actually be made, to watch it.

Content of the movie aside, (i haven't yet watched it) charging the public twice for the same thing is just plain wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Do you understand the concept of crowd-funding? KickStarter and other sites get together a group of people that are genuinely interested in a certain project and pledge money, but are offered incentives - like the DVD of the final product. It is essentially just a pre-sale, and the money is then used to help fund the costs of production, without the need for corporate sponsorship (censorship). That's the only way it can be done for a lot of projects. But once it is finished, it is still entered into the "marketplace" and put on sale, but the people who donated get their copies already. It's just the other people who were not involved who have to pay if they want a copy.

Obviously many of you are totally ignorant on crowd-funding. And that itself is a laughable joke...

p.s. You probably didn't donate or buy the documentary anyways, so what are you complaining about?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It was not really paid for by the public. Public funding = tax dollars and this was not government funded. If it were, then more than likely it would be free, though they are known for charging for stuff we've already paid for, too! LOL!

Crowdfunding is popular among artists and groups who need investors, but don't want to go down traditional investment routes. So many individuals from the general public become investors in a project, and are rewarded by 1) some form of incentive, 2) the ability to help create something they believe in.

I know a lot of people who have used crowdfunding. They still market their music, books or whatever afterwards. In other words - crowdfunding allows the general public to become patrons of a particular artist or project. It empowers both the artist and the crowdfunders to make projects happen that wouldn't otherwise be created. No one in a crowdfunding situation ever expects to "own" the artist's work for themselves or "for the general public" after it is completed. This is a false idea. Crowdfunding is about support, not about ownership.

Anyway. I hope that helps.

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

Yes, THANK YOU!

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
In another era, Greer would have been L. Ron Hubbard, only he can't write to save his life - and he's not as bright as Hubbard.

Anyone who is defending this charlatan is part of the problem, and lord knows, we have enough noise in the "field" to last for a few centuries.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Can I suggest that those supporting him might learn more if you could focus on a few best points in relation to your allegations and explicitly gave links/references to support the factual basis of those points?

First let me say- HEY ISSAC! Love seeing an old school member that I can recognize from avatar, name and writings. Big hugs bro.

And ya, I agree thatI cold be linking more and building a stronger case with a heavy post of referenced material and what not. But when I came in here it was only to slap Greer for robbing another crowd of "new hopefuls". But then this other dude started being a jerk and saying stuff that was too easy to destroy with logic and history.

So it got a lil deeper with some facts and quotes. But ya, it could be done better.

(I realise that you might consider this spoon-feeding some people, but I think that some of the heated "yes he is", "no he isn't" exchanges currently involve a bit more heat than light and that this could be improved if the underlying factual material in relation to any key points was directly and expressly linked/referenced).

You are absolutely right.

By the way, I'm currently thinking about writing up some notes on the Sirius documentary in a rather long multi-part item. Frankly, I'm not sure if it's worth bothering but am getting sorely tempted...
edit on 27-4-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

Yknow, honestly, while I was typing above in my post about his history, charges and loss of witnesses and supporters (with quotes and names), I was thinking the same thing.

I was considering just going full blown into a new thread and making an hard hitting list of facts that Greer fans should read before they sell themselves to his nonsense. But I haven't started a thread (or even publicly posted) in years.

But, like you, I have been very tempted to make such a thread with a cute little title and a heavy handed load of facts and references for all to see.

I just...yknow...Don't really post anymore these days. Unless I see total stupidity or I am driven to reply to a thread for some reason. But ya, the idea is tempting. If you do end up writing a detailed review, please send me a U2U if I dont show up in there, and tell me where to find it.

Good seeing you man. Salute n hugs!

MM

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join