It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius: The Movie Discussion Thread (Disclosure Project Documentary)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
reply to post by MysterX

Do you understand the concept of crowd-funding? KickStarter and other sites get together a group of people that are genuinely interested in a certain project and pledge money, but are offered incentives -

We all understand such a simple and popular concept. But do YOU understand "fraud" and "misusing funds for personal gain and not using them for said project"? Hmm...The co-founders of CSETI sure do. So do many of his witnesses and "ambassadors" who paid thousands only to leave and speak loudly about being robbed.

But yknow...you seem to support this guy overly when all the facts have been presented time and time again. I mean if the very people who work with the guy, the very people who were his "witnesses and funders" have come out in marching lines just to scream "hoaxer" and warn you...you won't listen to me, logic or rationality.

Fact remains. He raised 3 million dollars for this movie. It looks like a 1000 dollar movie. He has taken the money for his lavish life style like he always does, and his movie was filled with blatant lies, proven hoaxes, and tons of nonsense.

In fact, he promised this movie would change the world and prove aliens.

Yet...its keystone was a miniature "hoax doll" that has been proven years ago to be earthly and manmade. But yknow...keep the dream alive bro. Nothing wrong with being a joke that get UFO-interested people laughed at.

Just don't expect anyone who actually follows this stuff to think you can be trusted with anything critical. Cus really...you are riding the lamest horse into hoax-town.

Hugs bro. Please don't rage and reply without facts or real opinions again. Last time it made you look a lil silly.

MM

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I was considering just going full blown into a new thread and making an hard hitting list of facts that Greer fans should read before they sell themselves to his nonsense. But I haven't started a thread (or even publicly posted) in years.

But, like you, I have been very tempted to make such a thread with a cute little title and a heavy handed load of facts and references for all to see.

If you (or anyone else) wants to do the work, that's fine with me.
I'm rather hesitant about spending time on it myself but don't think the existing threads make all the relevant points in a coherent and supported manner, so thought I'd encourage you to post supporting material in relation to some of the more damning allegations you were making (a few of which I'm not familiar with).

I'll send you a U2U tomorrow with an outline of the long thread I've been drafting, in case you are interested.

Oh, and I've got a cute little thread title ready as well. (The Sirius puns are almost impossible to resist!)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Oh, and I've got a cute little thread title ready as well. (The Sirius puns are almost impossible to resist!)

EXACTLY lol. Its almost like Greer WANTS you to write it! I don't have the time to write what I want to write clearly and in a straight forward manner.

But whoever gets it done...it needs to be done.

So lets hope one of us at least gets it done.

Greer has done some much damage to the UFO field, it should be our duty to at least try and compile a warning to the new-jacks and gullibles alike. It wouldn't be too hard detailing the hoaxes and nefarious scams he has been involved with. I support this idea. 100%.

Hugs bro.

MM

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I get sex anytime I want with a variety of people.

Also, I should just admit the fact that I am only standing up for Greer because I feel bad for him and because I "get" what he is trying to do and what he is going for. I did not donate to the documentary and I only just finished watching it yesterday. I am the kind of guy that will stand up for someone that is being ruthlessly bullied. I am not a loyal fan in any way shape or form, and probably would never go to a CSETI expedition and have never even tried any of those things he promotes. I support The Disclosure Project - that is totally different than CSETI. I think people are totally misunderstanding my position - and that in itself bothers me enough to check in on this thread. Your arguments about them double-selling the documentary are wrong, based on a lack of knowing what crowd-funding is. I let you guys know about that. I don't exactly appreciate huge tirades and Asperger's rants about somebody claims to know everything and that I am just mentally retarded, just because I am trying to be positive and supportive. That also warrants me coming back to the thread - even if just for a few minutes. The only post I spent any amount of good time and effort on was my IMDB review for Sirius. You people have made up your mind already, as have I - so all arguments are completely and totally and thoroughly FUTILE.

Let us just agree to disagree and go out and get laid, as I am just about to do right now...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Todzer

I get sex anytime I want with a variety of people.

Being a sexy beast myself who has a way with the ladies, let me just say I doubt you there.

Just like people who support Greer while demanding they "researched deeply into UFOs" show they are lying, I feel safe in assuming people who bring up sex on conspiracy sites while bragging they get it- do not.

Just guessing tho.

Also, I should just admit the fact that I am only standing up for Greer because I feel bad for him and because I "get" what he is trying to do and what he is going for.

WAIT, you just told hundreds of concerned and interested readers a few posts ago that YOU researched Greer and UFOs deeply and you should be trusted when you speak on these matters. And that you were defending his research and affiliates becuase you know he was on to something big.

Heck, you even took the time of linking Edgar Mitchell (a man who out right calls Greer a hoaxer and a liar) and various other witnesses that do not support Greer for the same reasons.

And now...you come clean by saying this? Truly bad form my man. Truly and utterly bad form. I am not shocked tho. I sorta told you posts ago that you were "blindly following a huckster based on little or no understanding of the man or his actions"

But thank you for making that clear for other readers. Now they can tell the difference between a guy like me (someone who spends every day for over 30 years closely following, judging, weighing and cataloging events), and a guy like you (who just lies, follows trends and allows himself to post/say/act in ways that show dishonesty and sloppy leg work in research).

Thank you.

I did not donate to the documentary and I only just finished watching it yesterday.

So you have not only been defending a man you know zero about...but you have also been defending a crap movie you didn't see. Hmm...I watched it twice within the first 5 hours it was out. Since then I've watched it another time. And I plan on watching it again tonight. Know why? Cus I'm making notes, taking info in, and being "observant". Try it...It leads to the inevitable conclusion of becoming someone who actually "knows what he is talking about".

Then you could be more honest and useful when defending charlatans.

I am the kind of guy that will stand up for someone that is being ruthlessly bullied.

Bullied? His buisness partners, his witnesses, his space ambassadors, the ex-head of the CIA AND astronauts ALL warn everyone this guy is a criminal minded huckster. Bullied!? HE ROBS STUPID PEOPLE! HE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF UNDEREDUCATED PEOPLE! And you help him...blindly. And then admit you have no reason to do so but sympathy...sympathy for a thief who lies to people to take their money. Real cool bro.

I am not a loyal fan in any way shape or form, and probably would never go to a CSETI expedition and have never even tried any of those things he promotes.

Oh? lol. Great to know...now...now after you basically gave him a wonderfully supporting review in this thread. Just great bro. I so TRUST YOU and your research.

I support The Disclosure Project - that is totally different than CSETI.

No..it is one and the same. Both created by Greer, originally funded and initiated by philanthropist Laurence Rockefeller after his financial downfall. There is NO difference between the two. They go hand in hand.

The ONLY slight difference between the Disclosure Project and CSETI is- "the disclosure project as been closed and cancelled for years". So again you show your lack of "knowledge" in saying you fully support a project that is closed. And closed due to the reasons of all the "real" witnesses leaving because they saw it was a scam.

I think people are totally misunderstanding my position - and that in itself bothers me enough to check in on this thread.

Actually I don't think anyone cares what you personally think on this matter. You blatently showed you are clueless on Greer, his projects, his history and NOW you admit you didn't even see the movie you defended until 10 pages deep into the thread.

You came out calling yourself some educated individual on this subject. You then admitted it was false. Sorry bro. No body give a damn about how you feel on this subject. Nobody looking for "honesty" and "insight" anyways.

Your arguments about them double-selling the documentary are wrong, based on a lack of knowing what crowd-funding is.

One person made that post. It was one claim out of about 5 dozen GOOD SHOWS OF PROOF behind Greer's scam-er-ree. I notice you tend to cherry pick easy little sentences from people, but ignore the giant holes in Greer's credibility. (CONT IN NEXT POST DUE TO PROBLEMS POSTING)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

(CONT FROM LAST POST DUE TO POSTING PROBLEM)

And of course, lets not forget, when you are confronted by an entire page of evidence- including direct words from Edgar Mitchell himself, and CSETI "victims", you come back with saying "you don't get sex bro!".

Trust me...nobody cares what you share here. You proved yourself as dishonest as Greer himself. And no offense, just as misleading and useless within a "real discussion" about the UFO phenomena.

I let you guys know about that.

You what? lol. HAHAHAHAAHAH! That's you big claim here? That you supported Greer cus you felt bad for him, AND YOU taught this thread about "public funding"? Gee-woz kid. I was having my project publicly funded before you were even in grade school. Nobody here was misinformed or wrong about "public funding".

But of course, you want to act like that's your strong man's argument here.

Sorry bro...everyone above the age of 10 knows what public funding is. And the person who pointed it out, wasn't even wrong. He simply said it was "bad enough" that Greer took 3 million dollars for this CRAP MOVIE MADE ON iMOVIE and then sold it back to the public.

And they were right. I've made youtube vids with better quality in under a week's time for less than 100 bucks. It was a shoddy video, it was filled with lies and bullcrap. AND it was no 3-million-dollar project.

it was robbery.

I don't exactly appreciate huge tirades and Asperger's rants about somebody claims to know everything and that I am just mentally retarded, just because I am trying to be positive and supportive.

Again calling people mentally ill because YOU lack a foundation of knowledge that you claimed to have. Keep it up...its not allowed on these boards. And frankly, your flippity-floppity-fence-sitting nonsense shows you are pretty fragile mentally when it comes to being shown you are wrong.

Rants? tirades? No sir...more like "logical people" telling you that you are full of crap and lying.

And hell..you even admitted to most of that yourself. Who's crazy? Who's lazy" Who's wasting everyone's time with an uninformed line of crap?

Not me...check yourself.

That also warrants me coming back to the thread - even if just for a few minutes. The only post I spent any amount of good time and effort on was my IMDB review for Sirius. You people have made up your mind already, as have I - so all arguments are completely and totally and thoroughly FUTILE.

We agree...talking sense to you is futile. You already shown you will lie about your research, lie about why you support someone, lie about seeing a movie you didn't, and lie about the reasons you lied.

Seriously dude...nobody cares. It was said many pages ago.

"those who support Greer are either hopefuls with no understanding of Greer's work, mentally ill, slow, dim witted or just too lazy to actually learn things about him and his history".

Thank you for showing me just where you fit in on that.

Let us just agree to disagree and go out and get laid, as I am just about to do right now...

Hell no I won't agree to disagree. I am here to debunk and destroy lies and liars who take advantage of stupid people or uninformed folks.

YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THEM YOURSELF HERE.

I don't agree to disagree. I raise the stakes in saying that you falsely presented your level of research into these subjects, defended a movie you didn't watch, and openly stated you support Greer because he is right and on to something (based on your endless research) and THEN return to say-

"uhhh, I don't really know much about Greer, but I was protecting him from bullies."

and

"uhhhh, I didn't watch the movie until now...soooooo".

Save it. Get in the box of liars and hucksters where you belong. Or, agree to apologize to those you knowingly misled.

Either way, I am glad you left all those posts, so next time you go around tricking people and leading them down false roads for dishonest reasons- I can direct them here to see just how "knowledgeable" you are.

The good news is this...you are now showing signs of becoming a "first year student of learning about UFOs". This means, by next year you should be mortified that you even supported Greer.

Thank us all later for the free class. You needed it.

Hugs bro.

Good luck with that awesome IMDB movie review...lol. Really...No...really.

MM

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Todzer

And boy-oboy let me tell you how disgusting and sad it is to see someone bragging about sex on ATS...nothing says "lonely" louder than that...not cool.

MM

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I just wanted to say goodbye and thanks for the chat, Mr. Mask and friends. I wasn't able to read your last tirade, but maybe I will come back and check it out sometime. I have other things to do, but I appreciate your wish to educate me. No hard feelings.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

...that Greer took 3 million dollars for this CRAP MOVIE MADE ON iMOVIE and then sold it back to the public.

...AND it was no 3-million-dollar project.

I'm not sure where the $3 million figure is coming from. As far as I'm aware his crowdfunding brought in $300,000+. The documentary had an alleged budget of $250,000.

I agree that the final product doesn't look like it's had that amount of money spent on it.

I'd be interested to see the origin of the $3,000,000 amount.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well, i have just watched the movie, and while most of
it i knew about already, i still thought it was prstty good.

First, the people saying it should be free. Why should it be
free? You really think that it costs next to nothing to make
a production like this? You think the production team should do
it for free? It always amazes me, peoples logic!

What interested me the most, was the little being. Even if its human,
that is amazing. But no media on it, nothing! Why? Here we had a four
inch being living, eating, fot around eight years. That is amazing
in itself.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yet...its keystone was a miniature "hoax doll" that has been proven years ago to be earthly and manmade. But yknow...keep the dream alive bro. Nothing wrong with being a joke that get UFO-interested people laughed at. 

really? So the scientist in the movie are in on the hoax. Is that what
you are saying?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Well, i have just watched the movie, and while most of
it i knew about already, i still thought it was prstty good.

First, the people saying it should be free. Why should it be
free? You really think that it costs next to nothing to make
a production like this? You think the production team should do
it for free? It always amazes me, peoples logic!

A film has costs obviously but if Greer invited people and media along to film one of his sessions where he contacts UFOs it would be of no cost to him. Disclosure problem solved, for free! For some reason he charges money for these sessions and gets people to sign confidentiality clauses.... I can think of a couple of reasons why that might be.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by Mr Mask

really? So the scientist in the movie are in on the hoax. Is that what
you are saying?

Yes...that's what I am saying. Well that and "those are not real scientists and show no proof of being so", and "they have no peer reviewed science entries I can find" and- "those are not respected practicing 'real' scientists.

And even if they were...they never claimed the DNA was unearthly. The way it was carefully worded each time, EACH AND EVERY TIME, was "its not human DNA and we have yet to find it match any known earthly DNA"

Not human? A three inch dead thing? No really!?

And not proven to be another earthly species? No crap...they didn't test to see if it was.

Watch the movie three times and look for how they speak about it. They will say it 100% not human (weeeee!) but then say "we don't think its an earthly species but we are not sure".

For God's sake put that company into google and find out they are a bigger scam-circle than Greer himself.

Oh wait...you think because they wore white coats and sat in front of computers, that makes them scientists.

Trust me...you won't find them anywhere near creditable work or peer reviewed journals...ever.

MM

edit on 28-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

I'm not sure where the $3 million figure is coming from. As far as I'm aware his crowdfunding brought in $300,000+. The documentary had an alleged budget of $250,000.

I agree that the final product doesn't look like it's had that amount of money spent on it.

I'd be interested to see the origin of the $3,000,000 amount.

You are right sir. My apologies. Miscounted the zeros. I am not a computer and do make mistakes. My deepest apologies for misquoting the number. But that movie still didn't cost 300,000 dollars.

There is no way it cost 5000 dollars.

But I will try to keep numbers a little straighter in the future. I'm always up front about being wrong, or when someone shows me errors in my findings. From now on I'll know it was a 300,000 dollar robbery, and not one of 3 mill. Thanks you.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

My post was about the irony of you calling someone a lonely loser because he is posting on this thread, the last thing I want to know or hear about is your sex life. You are insulting people because you know that they are right, Mr Mask has done nothing but try and warn people about this conman and you just went on to attack his personal life, which by the way is so childish I am beginning to wonder what age you are, you smack of imaturity. Nice to know the mindset of a Greer fan is one of child, would go a long way to explain why they fall for his brand of crap.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcell1
i just disagree with them saying it something that the world needs to see, yet sticking on a $10 price tag... surely this should be free to view if the world needs to see it

Greer is a fraud, of course he wants people to pay.

I heard him on a an interview about this movie and the new small alien body. He was stuttering and the way he was forming his words to talk around the truth, not directly lying but so so obviously holding a lie in. I knew for certain that it is just a hoax, everything from him is a lie.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Greer is the creator of a religious in nature UFO cult, just like Ron Hubbard's Scientology. He is interested in making money by taking advantage of his followers and become famous in order to satisfy his big ego. He is not interested in the truth.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't follow but just wanted to say:

Sometimes when looking for specific stuff on the internet, I come across lots of ads and crap: green card, sex, media, websites info, facebook and others. And while searching, some completely unrelated to what I was searching for (it was not aliens or ufos that I was searching, nothing to do) - an Ad of Sirius clip came up.

Wow this Greer must be high on the $$$$$ machine, when even random Ads will show this Sirius movie.

It becomes clear that Greer will need to be shut down from speaking because the nonsense, disinformation and money making he is doing based on lies needs to stop.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yes...that's what I am saying. Well that and "those are not real scientists and show no proof of being so", and "they have no peer reviewed science entries I can find" and- "those are not respected practicing 'real' scientists. And even if they were...they never claimed the DNA was unearthly. The way it was carefully worded each time, EACH AND EVERY TIME, was "its not human DNA and we have yet to find it match any known earthly DNA" Not human? A three inch dead thing? No really!? And not proven to be another earthly species? No crap...they didn't test to see if it was. Watch the movie three times and look for how they speak about it. They will say it 100% not human (weeeee!) but then say "we don't think its an earthly species but we are not sure". For God's sake put that company into google and find out they are a bigger scam-circle than Greer himself. Oh wait...you think because they wore white coats and sat in front of computers, that makes them scientists. Trust me...you won't find them anywhere near creditable work or peer reviewed journals...ever. MM

Okay, i have just done a quick search on stanford universty, and it is held in very high regards. As for Dr. Garry Nolan, Ph.D. Seems like he knows what he is talking about link

So, he is a real scientist, so that means then that he lied about his findings? He is in on the hoax?

As for the being. I dont care if its 100% human. I just find it facinating that it lived for so long, being so small.

You cant just turn around and say its a hoax, or the scientists are fake, just because its a greer production. Kinda makes you understand why many scientists will not touch the subject, when you consider Dr. Garry Nolan gets labeled a fake, just because he done tests on something strange,

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Oh no no, he's real. And he pretty much proves Greer as a fraud as well.

Consider Greer's pre-release statements quoted below when speaking about what his new film provides the "paying" public.

“paradigm shifting physical evidence of a medically and scientifically analyzed DNA sequenced humanoid creature of unknown classification found in the Atacama desert, Chile.”

and Greer also adds that he believes the DNA results will be-
“potentially profound and historical.”

But...lets look at Dr Nolan's true words, quoted word for word-

"I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey. It is human -- closer to human than chimpanzees. It lived to the age of six to eight. Obviously, it was breathing, it was eating, it was metabolizing. It calls into question how big the thing might have been when it was born,"said Garry Nolan, director of stem cell biology at Stanford University's School of Medicine in California.

and prior to his samples-

"My interest, frankly, is to disprove that it's anything unusual or anything paranormal,"

and-

"I would like to prove that this is human [and] just an interesting mutation. In every situation with scientists, your reputation's at stake. I have every expectation that even doing this is going to lead to some ribbing from some of my colleagues."

Now gee, isn't that a far cry from what this documentary and Greer's publicity vids and speeches promised us all? Isn't that just a lil different than all the fake scientists he has saying outrageous and unproven crap, with names like "Dr B" .

The guy is a fraud, has worked with and still works with fake scientists, and has lied about scientific discoveries many times. Including, and not limited to- saying publicly he had a free energy device, built and working, in his hands, many years ago...but needed 3 million dollars to reveal it, or fund it, or whatever it was.

Point being...no "real scientist" backs up a single claim he has ever made through real research or lab work of any kind.

Hope that helps?

MM
edit on 28-4-2013 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join