It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Can you please show me a video where a witness says that they had guns?

Not mad or angry at you, just being logical and asking questions.

www.kmov.com...

They mention hearing explosions in addition to gunshots and hearing gunshots from two different sides.

I'm sure I could locate others, but this was one of the most recent ones I remember hearing.

edit on 22-4-2013 by Gazrok because: to add quoted, answered question from previous page.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Anyway,
Anyone got any new info on Area 51?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It seems to me that many are taking all the news and web reports as being factual. Just like they do for all these supposed conspiracy stories.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think the authorities have A WHOLE LOT MORE explaining to do than eyewitnesses and/or conspiracy theorists do. You simply do NOT shut down an entire city(first time ever on the entire planet) because of one or two bad guys even if they had bazookas and nukes.

The official story fails, just like the 9-11 STORY failed. Fail, fail, fail

The government wasted millions(or billions) of tax dollars just to scare people #less and practice martial law. Of course they would NOT declare it the first time. It was a trial run and it was "successful" for the controllers.

[SNIP]

I am getting more and more peeved with each year that passes. The corruption is becoming unbearable! I think others share my views but are too nice to admit it. Whatever!

edit on 22/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed irrelevant image. This is not 4chan.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

This is a thermal video of the suspect being captured. You may notice when the suspect is "black" that there appears to be on object on the engine housing that appears "white."

when the image is reversed and the suspect appears to glow "white", which may be from the blood lose as his jeans appear to be two toned. At 2:40 of the video, this happens, and you will notice the suspect moving around slightly.
As well, the image is reversed AFTER the two explosions of the stun bombs.

The object in question on the housing then appears black and resembles a gun.

You will also the two explosion of the stun bombs the authorities used.

The city's police commissioner says the suspects had such a large cache of weapons that they were probably planning other attacks. Authorities found many unexploded homemade bombs at the scene of the gunbattle in the Boston suburb of Watertown early Friday, along with more than 250 rounds of ammunition.

The stockpile was "as dangerous as it gets in urban policing," Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis said. "We have reason to believe, based upon the evidence that was found at that scene — the explosions, the explosive ordnance that was unexploded and the firepower that they had — that they were going to attack other individuals," he told CBS.

Investigators have not offered a motive for the marathon attack.

The brothers are suspected of killing an MIT campus police officer in Cambridge, Mass., during a getaway attempt Thursday night. They were soon cornered in a residential neighbourhood of Watertown as officers tracked them in a stolen vehicle's GPS. Police say the suspects fired guns and hurled explosives at police before the younger brother escaped in a car.

According to Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis," large cache of weapons that they were probably planning other attacks. Authorities found many unexploded homemade bombs at the scene of the gunbattle in the Boston suburb of Watertown early Friday, along with more than 250 rounds of ammunition."

This means that when the two suspect first Hijacked the Mercedes SUV they were carrying the cache of weaponry with them. Which is plausible.

Timeline New York Times/Boston Globe
According to The New Yorker and Boston Globe this happened at 10:30pm Thursday night.

Where things get hazy is at 1:30 to 2:30 am Friday the 19 when the police pursue HIJACKED vehicle into Watertown as explosives and allegedly thrown from vehicle, exchange of gun fire suspect 1 is injured and later dies, taken to beth israel deaconess medical centre, door to door search begins for suspect two.

Guardian.uk

According to eyewitness reports, the men got out of the car and threw an explosive device at police. Tamerlan Tsarnaev then ran towards police where he was either tackled or shot. His brother got back in the car, and drove it straight through the police line, heading west.

In the shootout, another officer, from the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, was seriously wounded and is in hospital, it was revealed at the briefing on Friday morning.

Anybody know why a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority member is involved in the shoot out?
MTBA

According to this eye witness report, BOTH brothers were in the green Honda, after the shoot out in the Mercedes SUV, the one where the older brother was shot killed and run over with.
CBCNEWS

The reporter is standing infront of the Hospital suspect 2 is taken to. beth israel deaconess medical centre. beth ISRAEL deaconess medical centre.

Very far away from Watertown and the numerous hospitals along the way for the Authorities to keep a watchful eye on the suspect as well as some of the innocent victims.
edit on 22-4-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Well, I find a few things odd about what they said: First of all, when they heard the explosions, they just woke up, so it's possible that what they heard were actually loud gunshots. And the fact that they were rather sleepy, the noise might have been enhanced, thus sounding like an explosion. And I personally have gunshots that sounded like explosions, as well as fireworks that sound as if they are exploding, especially when up close.

The second thing that was odd was that, when they called 911, and the person said that the police were on their way. I assume that would mean that the police were not already there, so why would the suspects light a bomb for no reason, since there are no police present?

Just some things I picked up.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I think the authorities have A WHOLE LOT MORE explaining to do than eyewitnesses and/or conspiracy theorists do. You simply do NOT shut down an entire city(first time ever on the entire planet) because of one or two bad guys even if they had bazookas and nukes.

The official story fails, just like the 9-11 STORY failed. Fail, fail, fail

The government wasted millions(or billions) of tax dollars just to scare people #less and practice martial law. Of course they would NOT declare it the first time. It was a trial run and it was "successful" for the controllers.

[SNIP]

I am getting more and more peeved with each year that passes. The corruption is becoming unbearable! I think others share my views but are too nice to admit it. Whatever!

edit on 22/4/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

Right........well you were free to wander outside and deal with this threat yourself if you wanted to.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted image

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Also, the explosion that they heard might have been a flash bang.

9:10 p.m ET: Suspect was injured by a “flash bang” grenade and is bleeding badly, federal sources tell ABC News. The extent of his injuries is unknown at this time.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In this video of a press conference the police commissioner states that suspect #2 got away on foot. If you were actually watching it that day, you would remember that someone asks a question at the end of the conference that causes them to stop the taking questions. I can't be entirely sure, I would have to find the whole video again.... but I think someone asks: How could he run over his brother if he was on foot?

video

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

He is also free to uphold his fourth amendment right and deny unwarranted access to his home. He should not be intimidated to let in law enforcement agencies when it is HIS HOME. If there was an intruder in HIS HOME he would know about it. I don't think everyone in Boston was hiding in a room waiting for the big bad FBI/SWAT/NATIONAL GUARD/MARINES to come search their homes. I am pretty sure when everyone knew the city was on lockdown, they probably did a vigilant sweep of their home and surrounding area.

And good thing the one citizen DID NOT stay in his home like the authorities wanted him to. He ventured out and was able to identify the suspect in his yard. Who knows what would have happened had he not done that.

This was a clear and blatant violation on numerous accounts of the fourth amendment and those who ordered the execution of the unwarranted searches should be held accountable.
edit on 22-4-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
reply to post by Covertblack

He is also free to uphold his fourth amendment right and deny unwarranted access to his home. He should not be intimidated to let in law enforcement agencies when it is HIS HOME. If there was an intruder in HIS HOME he would know about it. I don't think everyone in Boston was hiding in a room waiting for the big bad FBI/SWAT/NATIONAL GUARD/MARINES to come search their homes. I am pretty sure when everyone knew the city was on lockdown, they probably did a vigilant sweep of their home and surrounding area.

And good thing the one citizen DID NOT stay in his home like the authorities wanted him to. He ventured out and was able to identify the suspect in his yard. Who knows what would have happened had he not done that.

This was a clear and blatant violation on numerous accounts of the fourth amendment and those who ordered the execution of the unwarranted searches should be held accountable.
edit on 22-4-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

Police gave people the option and moved on. Also didn't you hear the cops interacting with many people outside? They didn't arrest them or shoot them. No violation of 4th amendment, especially when it's a public safety issue, which trumps it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
Tsarnaev Aunt Claims Naked Man In Video Is Tamerlan

The very same videos in the link were posted here on ATS and the Aunt's assertions confirm most of the theories expounded in threads such as this one by many good and worthy researchers.

Dan Dicks of Press for Truth says that when he attempted to conduct an interview with the aunt of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, she told him the man arrested by police in a news video of the shoot-out in Watertown, Massachusetts, last week was her nephew. Maret Tsarnaeva insists her nephew was not killed by police.

edit on 22-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
[image removed due to gore rules under Terms & Conditions]

The Autopsy Photo They Have Circulating Around The Net Is Badly Photoshopped. Check Out This Segment of it....
Somebody Messed up.
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GoGoKid

If that's gore your going to get in trouble, just a warning if it is.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
reply to post by samkent

But police chases do...
Seriously there would be a video

I'd like know what the Helicopter was doing, if there's a curfew and the choppers have a IR camera they should have been able to track him all night - and there would be a ton of footage.
If there was no helicopter they can't have been trying all that hard...

As for the chopper with IR or thermal? Yes, they did have one in the air, but the weather was soooooo foggy that night (air wing calling it "soup"), that it was entirely ineffective and they had to abandon that ability or risk a crash in that very low visibility.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
No More Gore Than What an 8-Bit Video Game Can Show. Its Blown Up To Show an Error and could not be discerned from a photo. Nintendo in the 90's have more gore.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Like I said, the boys were in a police SUV. Mystery solved.

Wrong, they were in a civilian SUV, the owner was released and ran into a convenience store freaking out.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

They were in mercedes suv, according to police. Mercedes SUV

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritaAnon

Exactly what I was going to say, almost all the news reported a silver Mercedes. I'm fairly sure a police SUV would have been the first thing reported.

A bit like the fact that they originally were at the 7/11 to rob it, then that was changed to them simply being spotted there.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join