It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Affordable anti terrorist electronics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
If a jammer were present and after the first explosion it was turned on then there would have been no second explosion.

You presume the use of a communication device to ignite a bomb.

Useless if an independant timer is used.

A jammer is unreliable unless you know the method of detonation.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

No doubt but i'm just looking for solutions and i don't think we will have a one for all fix.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Not off the top of my head. Nothing that is not illegal to own or operate, very expensive, or an invasion of privacy. Not in the conventional sense anyway. But I would add that one of the most powerful tools is your computer, and an Internet connection combined with good old fashion sleuthing. The alphabet agencies are not the only ones that can do research, investigation and infiltration. Nor can they do it all themselves. If there was a large percentage of the public that took on the hobby of looking for terrorist efforts online, built the software and other resources for efficient data mining, sleuthed around on the dark web/chat rooms, and investigated suspicious events, then imagine the possibilities.

edit on 20-4-2013 by dainoyfb because: of typos.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I just designed a new electronic detection system that is much more impressive than the one posted above. It also exploits Tesla technology!!!!!

I am happy to pass it on for Just $1399.99 You save $100 dollars and as a bonus I ship mine without the 1990s Star Trek looking case or calculator slapped to the top so that it looks more technical.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by dainoyfb

So do you have any suggestions in detection equipment that does not involve spiritual power or dowsing that is obtainable?

It would depend a lot on what you were trying to detect, but in general, no. There are remote nitrate detectors that are fieldable but you have to be the US Army to afford them, and they're not yet very portable.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Have you ever used dowsing rods? I have and they work. i have found water and copper with them before. However the science behind it is unconfirmed at best.

They are claiming that the gold cameras detect solar radiation somehow and not brightness of vegetation.
edit on 20-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

When I was a kid I swore that I could dowse. I remember using a plain, Y shaped stick and having it pull down with amazing force. I don't have a clue if there was water in those spots or anything else. These days...nothing. So who knows what was happening or if I was somehow just fooling myself.

I don't know what they mean by "detecting solar radiation" I'll have to look into it. I'm not finding much in a quick search except the sales page for company you linked, which is a bit of a red flag if they are the only ones selling these devices. It still sounds like they are doing reflected spectroscopy on the foliage which can be as simple as modifying a regular camera by adding a combination of very specific color filters. Can you send me a link to the information you read?

edit on 20-4-2013 by dainoyfb because: of typos.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Try googling maxfynd and scam. You'll find it's the same guy that sells those phony long range detectors. And that they don't work either.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
[Sarcasm]

Get a mandatory trackable RFID chip for citizenz, visitors and every illegal that is caught somehow so we can track everyone according to time and location so that when we have a suspect we wohld instantly know where a certain person is, was and which other chips he was close by too. When trying to alter or remove the chip a deathly dose of cyanidd should be released

[End of sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

If you can find a willow limb use that to dowse.
It was somewhere on that site i linked. They are taking pics with a special camera and then using a compass in front of the pic on screen on a computer screen. It sounds like the biggest pile of bs i had heard but if you get past the smell you may find something different.

www.okm-emirates.com...
Here is another link.

metaldetectingworld.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Don't worry about the trolls. They are no doubt bored so they decided to roam around you thread.

Tesla-inspired coils can jam things. They are rather easy to build. They are called "spark gap transmitter" and they're actually very dirty, sending EM all over the place. They are even banned in some countries by FCC because they jam so great...

Terrorist's tech relies on electricity. S&F for realizing that!
edit on 21-4-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
My apologies for not adding anything useful, but this thread is beyond my wildest dreams of comedy.

OP should rather invest his money into some books on basic physics or any basic education in applied sciences in general.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join