It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if both suspects...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Are already dead and the police/fbi/dea, etc.. are using this as an excuse to enter peoples homes?
We know that some people have not been allowed back in their homes, if they were out when the lockdown began. I wonder how many will come back to their homes with missing guns or other items?
Its hard to believe that the younger suspect could just disappear like that.
Somethings a little fishy about this whole thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berzerked
Are already dead and the police/fbi/dea, etc.. are using this as an excuse to enter peoples homes?
We know that some people have not been allowed back in their homes, if they were out when the lockdown began. I wonder how many will come back to their homes with missing guns or other items?

That doesn't make any sense. Even if this is hypothetically true, what would keep the individuals whose guns were confiscated from just telling the media what happened to them and starting a very public controversy?
edit on 19-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Berzerked

Unless he was hit a few times in the gun barrage, he's still alive. That's one reason the lockdown is so extensive - the police had him, had who knows how many guns trained on him, and he got away! That makes them look less than professional, and they have to get the ball back and over the goal line to make people forget they fumbled.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I had a similar thought but more along the lines of dead suspect being used to delay any findings and keep people glued to the TV with a fake manhunt, ignoring everything else going on (legislation).

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Show me the video of the suspects placing the back packs. I have seen everything else, how about the "Evidence". I see one picture where on person is seen with a back pack on his back, and then another without a pack, and he is not a suspect?. Show me the evidence.
edit on 19-4-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta

I had a similar thought but more along the lines of dead suspect being used to delay any findings and keep people glued to the TV with a fake manhunt, ignoring everything else going on (legislation).

This investigation will expand exponentially when these identities are discovered and released, and continue to until everyone is brought to justice. Everybody has their own version of justice, and I'd even go as far to say that there WILL be legislation that manifests as a result of this tragedy. If 9/11 taught us anything, it's that the US's response to such things is deeply entrenched with retaliatory and preventative measures, rightfully so, suggesting that what happened in Boston will result in unprecedented reactions considering the nature of these attacks.

You will be told who to find, large rewards offered and no door is excluded from being kicked in, regardless of anything anybody has to say about it. Unless captured soon, this may lead to some interesting developments. It's too bad these scum responsible for this couldn't have just been killed from the bombings, or taken out while running away. Now... well, only time will tell. Not predicting any crazy house to house searches and everything that comes with it, but... we can be assured that someones civil rights just flew right out the window.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The US Man Hunt

Lets just say, I agree... to an extent.

This is not a fake man hunt, everything about this man hunt is very real. Are these guys guilty? Probably... but that's a rabbit hole I don't care to go down. I'm going with guilty. This is going to get interesting, but...

This is absolutely no ploy to go into people's homes and take away their guns. I hope you can debunk that yourself.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForwardDrift

Originally posted by Berzerked

That doesn't make any sense. Even if this is hypothetically true, what would keep the individuals whose guns were confiscated from just telling the media what happened to them and starting a very public controversy?
edit on 19-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

They did it after Katrina, people made a big deal about it but they didnt care then and they wouldnt care now?
It tooks lawsuits and many years for those people to get their weapons back from the different agencies that took them.
All they have to do is say that it was "potential evidence" and they needed to secure it in case the suspect broke in after they left, he wouldnt have another weapon to use.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Berzerked because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

I agree the manhunt is very real for all of those involved I just feel that this whole scenario is being played up for various reasons. As to their guilt or innocence well I am sure they had something to do with Boston however I am not entirely sure they didn't have some type of handler who was monitoring them to make sure they stood out like sore thumbs. This just seems really contrived that the suspects stayed around the area, they are shopping and stuff in the 7-11 where the police lifted images, for all I know they were placed there to be suspicious and someone else did the real deed. We just dont know but I never go with the media initial hand fed findings.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Then again this guy could be the new "Emmanuel Goldstein/Eric Rudolph" and we will be hearing about this manhunt for months or years.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I think all of the What-Ifs are running rampant.

How is this for a Diversion?

If both suspects are dead, Who is left to Face Justice?

Who is left to pay ALL of the medical bills to include Pain & Suffering?

3 Are dead and nearly 200 injured. How will those victims and families be compensated?

For a person who Walked to the marathon and literally left with out a leg to stand on, Primarily because BOTH legs we blown off, now has to spend the rest of their life dealing with that. Not the mention the Medical Bills.

If its conspiracies you are in search of How about considering ALL of the hospitals that banded together to put these 2 boys up to this because business is slow and they really need the income.

edit on 19-4-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The whole thing is completely suspect.

If you had just bombed a marathon only a few miles away a few days previous, why would you try and do a heist job in the area?

Were they duped into thinking they were part of a drill and were attempting to do a runner with the money after they caught wind they were going to be framed?

On the other side of the argument, you could argue they were attempting to get a large amount of cash to cover their costs getting out of the country and making a break for it, but that seems an extremely high-risk decision. If I were them I'd have just left quietly that night and bummed it as a hobo if need be, at least until the ordeal in Boston had blown over for a few weeks.

But still! How did the police know these were the same people that supposedly did the bombings?
The more this goes on the more unbelievable this is getting. I've seen action films that are more believable than this #.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
no one else finds it strange that these guys are the best of both worlds as far as suspects? Possibly Muslim and white?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I never seen so much police presence for one person. Each time a new episode occurs there seems to be a ratcheting up of men and hardware. There was Dorner, then Sandy Hook, now this. The whole city is on "lock down"? Thats prison speak. What, our cities are like prisons now? They cry havoc, declare Marshall Law, establish perimeters (checkpoints) and then send armed goon squads to search every cell, I mean house.

Thats the invasion. Not of a single scared wounded kid, but all the military style infringement of peoples homes and sanctity. It violates the ethics of the constitution against "reasonable" searches, warrantless searches, having standing armies and I don't know what else. Meanwhile the tax payer is absorbing it all and the cops are getting overtime... so who cares? The economy sucks, lets have a military sweep fest! We get to use our new toys...

I get the impression the longer the guy stays missing the more they will occupy and tear the place up looking for him.

Get used to it. What I seen so far they are careful to not show to much and the media is entirely complicit with it all.

Sorry, rant off.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
£20 quid says he ends up being caught trying to get through the sewer systems, its what I'd do.
edit on 19/4/13 by CyningSaeward because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyningSaeward
£20 quid says he ends up being caught trying to get through the sewer systems, its what I'd do.

Nah, they got that covered. My guess is he's right there somewhere. He took hostages before, he'll do it again. Or he's in someones back yard guest house or trailer.

When it ends it will be suicide, one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CyningSaeward

Deal but I'll have to pay in $$ my prediction is he doesn't get taken alive.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I bet he's already dead. Initial eye witness stories this A.M. were that they saw two bodies on the ground. Who or where did the second go?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun
I bet he's already dead. Initial eye witness stories this A.M. were that they saw two bodies on the ground. Who or where did the second go?

This whole story is so unbelievable I'd almost believe the second body reanimated at this point and goes on to start the zombie apocalypse. At least that would explain the city lock down, lol.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is what theyre going to use to justify the purchase of mine resistant MRAP's by the DHS and the subsequent use of them in our suburban streets

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think they had a safe house somewhere around there, which means colluders.

That's why they chose MIT I think, the neighbourhood had an exfiltration point.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join