It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if both suspects...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CyningSaeward

Totally agreed! I'm waiting for clowns or something!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NihilistSanta
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Then again this guy could be the new "Emmanuel Goldstein/Eric Rudolph" and we will be hearing about this manhunt for months or years.

I stand corrected on this one. Hopefully everyone can now get some closure as more details emerge.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i find it fishy they shot 30 bullets into that boat before clearing out the 10 people that lived in the house...

or even knowing if he was a threat

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyningSaeward
The whole thing is completely suspect.

If you had just bombed a marathon only a few miles away a few days previous, why would you try and do a heist job in the area?

Were they duped into thinking they were part of a drill and were attempting to do a runner with the money after they caught wind they were going to be framed?

Logical. This goes along with all the fake props, prosthetics, and actors:

Originally posted by Danbones

Here is a telling photograph of the amputee actor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my

analysis.

There's no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.

This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His

attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what's happening.
Frame 6

Here in frame eight the prosthetics are in place. Amidst all this chaos seconds after the explosion the hooded

man takes the time to put on his sunglasses which is a signal.
Frame 8

Here in frame nine with sunglasses now on the hooded man and the woman make eye contact, signal received.
Frame 9

Frame twenty, the fake blood and prosthetics are in place. The amputee gives an open hand gesture along with

the woman to bring the cameras in. We're now twenty frames in and still not a drop of fresh blood from a double

leg amputation. His legs are dry, the woman is dry and unscathed. Both are making the same hand gesture.
Frame 20

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join