It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at MIT (And continued events in Boston 18-19 April)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sleepstalk

See my edit above.

link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Code 4 almost always means clear, but I don't think LIA is close to the hot zone right now

link   
With all the LE on the streets, do not be suprised if a state of martial law is placed into effect in the local area.

link   
reply to post by Descender421

Gee I never would have imagined that

Not directed at you BTW, just saying that one suspect dying drops our chances of getting both sides to all of this down by quite a bit.

Raist

link   

Originally posted by Riouz

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by ManiShuck

That's it! They do look alike! Erie.
I wonder what will happen with him? Does anyone believe he's one the bombers?

No I don't think these are the bombers, the bombing in boston was planned, and to take as many people out and cause as much panic as possible,
In my humble opinion if these where the bombers, they would have opened up on civilian targets and tried to cause as much devastation as possible , although I think these will be blamed for it

One thing the IRA learnt many years ago was that too many deaths didn't do any good for their cause..so after a while they rang the police with coded messages giving them time to clear the area and avoid unecessary civilian deaths...If this is domestic terrorism it could be the same thing, they dont want to kill too many, hence leaving the rucksack in the open instead of in a crowded bar where it would have caused maybe a hundred deaths and not three.

link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

I think it means "No more assistance needed"

link   

Originally posted by Krakatoa
Code 4 reported at Logan Airport (Mass State Police Scanner)

Code 4? Anyone?

Code 4=no further assistance needed.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
There is no way one man is wrecking this much carnage. Seriously Rambo doesn't exist. There has to be more than the two.

link   
reply to post by ManiShuck

The pic you inserted, very helpful BTW (when I 1st replied I wanted to put the two shots side by side)... looks more like the guy they had on the ground.... I thought your pic resembled the one in the WHITE hat turned around backwards.
Except when they first released the shots, I think his hair looked a little longer.. that's what I was saying.
I think they look a lot alike

link   
Something sounds like its happening on Lincoln St

link   

reply to post by Riouz

That's possible. But how do these guys have all these weapons and causing all mayhem tonight? They would have to be related to the bombers.

No offence to any americans but... it IS America. You know the whole gun debate going on at the moment??

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BobSwagger

Its not close by, you are correct, Just reporting the conversation from the scanner.

link   

Originally posted by Sleepstalk

Originally posted by JayinAR
It is most likely a 5 man team

Most likely?

How so?

Maybe because one has been apprehended, and there have been reportings of speeding cars, and shootings. They might all be unrelated, or unfounded, I'm listening to police radio and a lot is going on. I still think its just 2 guys, the same that were in Boston bombings. Of course I'm in no way certain, this could be anything.

link   
Honestly, scanner is starting to sound like they are chasing ghosts...

link   
Suspect might be dead

link   
3rd time cops report concern over yellow cab keeps circling area. I have 2 scanner window open, both different units on it. When one gets slow, I flip to other. just hit pause and play to keep info flowing.

Bet it's media in cab.

Des

link   

Originally posted by auroraaus

reply to post by Riouz

That's possible. But how do these guys have all these weapons and causing all mayhem tonight? They would have to be related to the bombers.

No offence to any americans but... it IS America. You know the whole gun debate going on at the moment??

Hand grenades and fully automatics (which is what there are claims of being used) are nearly impossible to get here.

link   
Sadly looks like the whistle blower was right...

"I work on a security commission and I've just received word to start on a campaign we've been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.

I'll keep it as short as I can

They're going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he's unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn't be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.

I can't do anything or I'll lose my job and possibly face criminal charges. Please don't let them get away with it. They won't find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don't let them hurt our rights."

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Btw, when you hear a "weird" "garbled" noise on the scanner link audio, that's when they are using the encryption.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Unless Chunk Norris is one of the suspects.

But yeah this is taking way too long and a lot of damage is being done. It is a bit reminiscent of Rambo.

Raist

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join