It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases photos of Boston suspects

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Out of all the photo and video "evidence' out thus far.

Think too many people are grasping at straws iincluding the FBI not going to repeat the mistake of yesterday with lazy reporting I am going to wait for more concrete evidence to make any judgement.
edit on 18-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

That's the best way to be always, not just after something falls over monumentally as epic as some of the threads on here.

But there is also a difference in someone randomly posting something and going "What if!" that can lead to innocent persons being targeted, and an official persons of interest statement.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
they look really young. They kinda just look like school kids. Its tough to see if they still have their backpacks or not, there is too much occlusion around both to tell.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Of course they look Arab, but they could also be Spanish, Italian... I don't think what nationality or race they are proves anything though.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by avatar01

Ah I see! I didn't notice the other suspect before. Very eerie how he's practically staring straight at the camera.

And the sunglasses are off?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
They look more like Occupiers than Tea Partiers.
I think it's time to start banning back packs and pressure cookers, they get people killed.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
According to chatter in the chat room on the police scanner app I use Boston Police are surveying an apartment supposedly belonging to the suspects. The amount of listeners just doubled in a matter of minutes.

Broadcastify Radio Traffic Link

Can't confirm 100% ...but figured I'd post for those that want to listen in.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
They look more like Occupiers than Tea Partiers.
I think it's time to start banning back packs and pressure cookers, they get people killed.

Lets start with the most common cause - stupidity.

And as an added bonus we might get less of these stupid sorts of comments.

Nahhh, it'll never happen.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't trust how the news keeps saying they don't want the public's help and don't believe anything that the public might find, we don't want public detectives, ect.

It just reeks to me that they are working hard to control the narrative. If it had been my kid getting his legs blown off, I'd want ANYONE to help that would.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

Of course they look Arab, but they could also be Spanish, Italian... I don't think what nationality or race they are proves anything though.

I realize that, I'm probably unconsciously hoping it's not a homegrown militia group.

The chess pieces are being placed on the board, this would be bad for a lot of us.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Anyone know where the picture was taken with everyone running. i would like to check photos from near there to see if I can clean up some pics and figure out whats on the hats

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I don't trust how the news keeps saying they don't want the public's help and don't believe anything that the public might find, we don't want public detectives, ect.

It just reeks to me that they are working hard to control the narrative. If it had been my kid getting his legs blown off, I'd want ANYONE to help that would.

I think they are trying to avoid another witch hunt like they had yesterday on 4Chan and Reddit.

Quite a few innocent victims were tossed up suspects, one 17 year old kid was scared to death after being pegged as a potential bomber.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Well I get that, and I get he was scared- but he hauled himself into the police station and got himself cleared- saving them a lot of work finding him if they had needed to.
Bleh...they need to let the public help as best they can.

They treat everyone like they are stupid, like without authoratay we might collectively go lynch some young kid because his picture got stuck up on youtube with a question mark.

To me, the public isn't being treated with a bit of respect or capability. Public has to stay nice and powerless.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Well I get that, and I get he was scared- but he hauled himself into the police station and got himself cleared- saving them a lot of work finding him if they had needed to.
Bleh...they need to let the public help as best they can.

They treat everyone like they are stupid, like without authoratay we might collectively go lynch some young kid because his picture got stuck up on youtube with a question mark.

To me, the public isn't being treated with a bit of respect or capability. Public has to stay nice and powerless.

Ever heard of the Central Park 5?

Things can get out of hand pretty easily when crowd mentality takes over.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I've heard of a lot of crap like that, and witch hunts of little kids in Nigeria, but just shoot me now if everything has to be scripted for the stupidest among us. I am SO SICK of the media and the government treating everyone like they are stupid, or crazy.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Was that Justin Beiber with the white hat on backwards?

I could of swore that was him.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The second guy in the photo (from imgur) with the red arrows is wearing a different colored jacket than the guy in the FBI pics.First guy looks right though.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
He looks like Sunil Tipathi to me. (Now don't all us stupid people go get on a witch hunt....of course we already know the authorities can't find him or they already would have.)
Don't go lynching anyone that looks anything like him either...I'm just saying it sorta does look like him.

www.google.com... uaFwUafPGJO08AS4-oD4Dg

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I've heard of a lot of crap like that, and witch hunts of little kids in Nigeria, but just shoot me now if everything has to be scripted for the stupidest among us. I am SO SICK of the media and the government treating everyone like they are stupid, or crazy.

Can you think of any popular shows on TV right now that could be considered thinking mans shows?

Big Bang Theory doesn't count, it's a formulaic sitcom that uses science punch lines.

Everything is dumbed down today.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

And why is that? Because we let people with agendas like Murdock and Prince Alwaleed own huge chunks of most everything in entertainment? And they say "We've got money but we have to work to further our agendas."

What do you think their agendas are if all we get is stupid programing?

Humans are not naturally stupid. We are, however, being kept and encouraged to be that way by being TREATED that way.
I think a lot of people are getting tired of it.

Oh, and yes, I think Good Eats is pretty intelligent.
That's where *I* learned to use *MY* pressure cooker.
edit on 18-4-2013 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The released video is so choppy that it's hard watching it and recognize anybody. And the other shots are from far away. They could do better pic dumps than that - some close ups, some stop action and zoom-in in the video. But it's enough for someone who knows them to recognize them. This will be an interesting hunt.

Any other accomplishes? There was that Kennedy Library thing, and the alleged extra bombs strewn about - did they all come from these two or were there a few more of them. They are probably like rats escaping a sinking ship about now, hiding in a prearranged deep cubby hole, or maybe they are actually too stupid to realize that they would be caught on tape.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join