It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will all the people claiming "Sandy Hook was a conspiracy to take our guns away!" now apologize?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think the original poster fails to realize how fragile our system really is. Watch this video and then tell me that we are crazy and insensitive. I say it is you that has buried your head in the sand and it is time for you to see the true nature of your masters.

youtu.be...
edit on 18-4-2013 by bill3969 because: Trying to fix vid link

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

They tried and its one more thing they will push when another set up happens. It had more to do with keeping his father quiet over the whole Libor scandal and that is why he was set up just like James Holmes.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Sandy Hook may not have been a conspiracy to take our guns,but TPTB certainly took the ball and ran with it.They exploited the tragedy for their own agenda.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   

And then of course there's this:

Biden Pledges More Executive Action On Guns "Later This Week",
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by thisguyrighthere
started on 4/18/2013 @ 04:01 PM

The OP:

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Biden Pledges More Executive Action On Guns "Later This Week"

www.buzzfeed.com

WASHINGTON — Vice President Biden told White House allies in the gun control fight Thursday that President Obama will be announcing new executive actions on gun violence in the days after the Senate voted down a gun violence bill.

Biden said the White House is looking at ways to increase the number of people denied the right to buy a firearm under the current background check system.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You are angry and confused as many are about SH, you want justice for victims and punishment for the guilty. There will be no justice enough and it makes you feel bitter. So you vent your anger towards ATS, it is understandable. Just remember that the elect politicians will use that against you in any way they deem necessary to push their unworthy agenda.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
the one thing that gets me upset about this is that 'Sandy Hook' is plausible for a 'False Flag' but 9-11 is not? just because one is supposedly dealing with 'Taking away the second amendment'

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You know what, if all hell keeps on breaking loose in America I think that I want to be able to buy guns. The shootings happening everywhere have actually changed my opinion from "We should keep the 2nd amendment" to "I need to go buy some protection."

Seriously? How many people are going to support gun control if this whole country falls into chaos?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I think that would be how I`d feel as well darkbake if I lived in the US (or parts where you need protection)

Whether it be SH or the miriade of other senseless killings that go on,I think the main angst for posts like the OP is through what seems to be a lack of empathy for the victims.

The anger from gun owners is also understandable when governments use such tragic events to whatever their agendas are.

I`ve only really heard 2 solutions/suggestions to the problems,Gov: either disarm people ( or more to the point limit them and the types of guns) or gun owners: arm many more people,teachers etc.

I though you guys were suppossed to have a well regulated militia,that would keep the Gov honest,this I`d be in favour of.Yet if there were a well regulated militia,I`m pretty sure the US gov would class you as terrorists and isn`t that the reason your suppossed to have had well regulated militia.?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelongjourney
I won't even get into the very obvious fact that if Sandy Hook was a conspiracy to take away guns, then the government is both capable of a heinous, terrible conspiracy to murder children but yet incapable of getting its own politicians (who would be on the conspiracy payroll) to go along with the plan.

You don't run a conspiracy that spans the corruption of an entire country like America, both in the political sense and the occult secret society sense, by taking senseless risks and not being in any sense cautious.

Patience is more powerful than power itself sometimes. In this case, who are we to condemn unseen transactions of a uniform force behind a corrupt government? In any case, you can observe that there was a strong sentiment among Americans that said "TAKE OUR AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!" Why? So irrational. I would first like to pose that the psychological effect was astounding, we have now been introduced to a stark reality that there is a generous opposition to the 2nd amendment ( or perhaps there isn't, but an illusion that there is which creates itself, silent majority ) Secondly, I would say that these secret factions conducting conspiracies like Sandy Hook.. What mortal blow have they received? None.

On to bigger and better false flags, learn from past mistakes.
edit on 4/19/2013 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

You do realize he's planning on using some executive action power, right?

President is lining up Executive Action on Guns

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
I though you guys were suppossed to have a well regulated militia,that would keep the Gov honest,this I`d be in favour of.Yet if there were a well regulated militia,I`m pretty sure the US gov would class you as terrorists and isn`t that the reason your suppossed to have had well regulated militia.?

we have an unorganized militia as of now. No leadership. It will be amazing how fast and organized we can become in a crisis situation. As long as we still have our right to bear arms.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
You might as well have said Obama is not the devil.
Or a communist or a Black Panther.
And that he doesn't drown Christian Kittens in his spare time.

Wrong crowd OP.

Your sound words fall on not just deaf ears
but minds that believe when children are shot
it's an attack on them somehow.

It's ATS, backwards land.
Far worse than FOX.
ATS is a weaponized version of Alex Jones and
AM radio right wing shock jocks all rolled into one.

But the silver lining is they are a tiny minority
of the real world, which why they just get madder and madder.

So as they worry about the Black Panther president forcibly taking their guns
maybe we should start a thread?
Obama TOOK your guns?
Sound off here...
Crickets...

Ok Obama is "GONNA" take your guns?
5000 flags 5000 responses.
*All those talking about the legislation
please post here... As you still are in possession of your guns,
and fall in the "GONNA" category.

edit on 19-4-2013 by sealing because: More

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Of course they are not taking anyones guns away. The only people who even suggest that are the people who make money off the idiots who believe it and run out and buy a bunch of guns. The NRA and gun makers profit off every single massacre. If their was a conspirect to these things one would think you would look at who profits from them. The Gov comes off weak and ineffective because they can not even get back ground checks passed. While another groups gains more power and wealth. If the sheep at ATS were not so trained to blame the gov for everything maybe they would begin to ask themselves everytime their is a massacre who profits?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Do you seriously not see what was tried? It almost worked.

I am not saying that Sandy hook was done by the government, but the opportunity was grabbed and it was used for the purpose of eliminating the 2nd amendment.

It was disgusting and thank God it wasn't successful.

So no apology for you. And no soup for one year.

eliminating the 2nd amendment? that's like saying seatbelts are going to eliminate people from driving.
edit on 19-4-2013 by jimmyx because: add on

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by network dude
Do you seriously not see what was tried? It almost worked.

I am not saying that Sandy hook was done by the government, but the opportunity was grabbed and it was used for the purpose of eliminating the 2nd amendment.

It was disgusting and thank God it wasn't successful.

So no apology for you. And no soup for one year.

eliminating the 2nd amendment? that's like saying seatbelts are going to eliminate people from driving.
edit on 19-4-2013 by jimmyx because: add on

I am sorry, I read this post about 20 times, and for the life of me, I cannot figure out what you are trying to say.

Are you aware of the current legislation that has been proposed as a result of the SH shooting? This is about the 2nd amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Sorry but I hate to say you are wrong on this one but they started to take your guns away on June 26th, 1934. Since that day, they have released dozens of laws and bans which do all they can to kill the 2nd amendment. The right to bear arms will not go away, but if they tax and fine and restrict till all we have are pellet rifles, well, they won. They are not telling you you can't, they are just making it harder to get. This is when they created the first registry. Yes folks, it is already there.

At that time, they used gang violence. Like they did in the 80's...and passed laws...and in the 90's...and passed laws.

In 1968 they used the assassinations of JFK,RFK,MLK and Malcom X. They passed the Gun Control Act of 1968. this was a way to restrict even more people from being gun owners.

In 1993 they had the 'attempted assassination' (see a trend here) of Reagan that led to the Brady Handgun Violence Protection Act. This created back ground checks and another database. Do we really think there is no master list of all gun owners already? Of course there is.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Chip chipping awaaayy....chip chipping away! They are "nudging". (Please read about the "Nudge Theory" and the man behind its philosophy.) Year by year...decade by decade...generation by generation. Then one day, because YOU, TODAY, didn't fight hard enough for our precious Second Amendment, your grandchildren may find themselves in a totalitarian government with no means to rid themselves of the tyranny.

Some strong gun advocates have even begun to change their minds about some things, such as, stricter background checks and tighter controls on who and who cannot purchase a firearm. But, be careful of the Pandora's Box you are about to open. I just want to warn some of you about something: It is still a Federal offense to smoke pot. Remember, Federal laws supercede State laws. If you participate in any Pot Festival in those states that have "legalized" pot, you may be opening yourself up to a future restriction on purchasing a firearm should the government become successful in their effort to infringe even more on our 2A Right by adding that little tidbit to the list of who and who cannot purchase a gun.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
lol enjoying your government job OP?
How much do they pay shills anyways?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Patiently awaiting your thread stating that you now realize that Sandy Hook was designed as just another brick in the wall.
There are patterns developing. If one can't see them, that's not my problem, but they're there. They depend on people like you to look past their mistakes and swallow their official story hook, line, and sinker just like a good gaping mouthed sucker fish.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join