It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will all the people claiming "Sandy Hook was a conspiracy to take our guns away!" now apologize?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

It is a person who is recruited by a political organization to post on forums that foster political discussions in order to sway opinions of other posters.

This is being widely used on this website as well as a notable image board that hosts its own political forum. I have been watching this closely since 2009.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thelongjourney

If you want to control bad guys and guns this is what you do , death sentence or life in jail, and the same goes for the one that supplied the weapon, whether it is used or not, loaded or not, but you do not infringe on the rights of others!!!!. Banning firearms, ammo, and mags or restricting the size of, or imposing laws on what is to be a free society is not right by any means.

Even the ban on or restricted use and right to have full auto is by the full meaning of the 2nd unconstitutional, either defend the Constitution or get off the toilet.

link   
reply to post by Danbones

I am in the UK and advocate keeping guns. Actually I dont see the issue. Every day in the UK I read about some attack/killing .. you name it its all happening here and there are no guns. In such a large place as the USA its better to have guns for sure, I mean the UK is crowded so not many people live in places that are more rural but I think Americans do therefore its important to be able to defend yourself.

But using and thats what it is USING, Sandy Hook killings to be anti Obama gun pushing is just silly, if you dont like guns why not just be active and say you want to keep them. Instead of blaming some teenager boy and his killing of youngsters. I mean ultimately this teenager boy has done a terrible thing.

link   

Soooooooooooooo........I guess you haven't heard what Joe Biden said?

The President is already lining up ADDITIONAL EXECUTIVE ACTIONS FOR GUNS?

I guess it is you who owe people and apology!

edit on 18-4-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I wasn't able to buy guns or ammo for months because people were hysterically panic buying - convinced due to threads they read on sites like this that the government was going to take their guns or make it hard for them to get more. Even today most of the ammo is way overpriced because shop owners know they can profit from the fear, and people keep buying it.

Because people seen what was coming and it's still coming. You're behind the 8-ball so my advice is to get what you can while you can.

Seems the only reason you're angry is because you were too slow to see it and now you're regretting it.

My answer is no.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelongjourney
By the way, I am a political scientist by trade. Studying legislation is what I do for a living. Guess what? Everyone who actually works in policy knew this would go no where, for a variety of reasons. The vote was never going to go through, its purpose was to create political symbolism. Everyone knew it, except apparently the people on ATS trying to fear monger everyone that the government was going to take their guns. There is whats called a "POLICY WINDOW" to get through changes in public policy (see: John Kingdon, et. al.) and there is not enough room for gun reform AND immigration reform. Everyone knew this. Gun reform was always symbolic.

So, "everyone knew" it would not pass and it was just symbolic... are you seriously naive enough to think they are just going to walk away and not try to push this through again eventually? Do you honestly think they'll just give up now since it didn't pass this time??

link   
I demand an apology for the time wasted for reading the OP.

Apologize for having an opinion which is supported by their ACTIONS? Hell no.

link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

well, I agree about not using the victims
but that is what the gun grabbers are doing
Obama just said "so no child will ever have to endure gun violence again" ( I paraphrase )

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
OP, I know that we are not allowed to call you out as a government shill, so I won't. However, I would like to know how you consider their failed attempt to use the event to drive their agenda to what they consider the next step evidence of a lack of a conspiracy? They pushed, they pushed hard. The NRA and the citizens just pushed back harder. Well except for the residents of Connecticut and New York. They bowed before their "masters".

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

But using and thats what it is USING, Sandy Hook killings to be anti Obama gun pushing is just silly, if you dont like guns why not just be active and say you want to keep them. Instead of blaming some teenager boy and his killing of youngsters. I mean ultimately this teenager boy has done a terrible thing.

Did that teenager kill all those youngsters all by himself? Or, was he and his mother USED? You see, there are still a lot of folks that aren't sure. The two people that could say definitively are dead.

It does get tiresome at times constantly defending our 2A and making sure the PTB are not successful in their sinister effort to disarm the American populace. All freedom loving people should THANK us. We have nothing to apologize for.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
STOP TIMING ME OUT IM TIRED OF RE TYPING!!

no offance but sandy hook is their number one go to since they day it happened to fight gun control, they spend millions of dollars sending the school to major events to advertise gun control.

If this is no conspiracy in no way, then why do they cradle this school like a baby since the day it happened with months worth of planning for advertising, protesting, and debating their needs..... and they got alot of money pretty fast to be alowed to do all this

p.s. this thread is also a discrace to this site
edit on 18-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I'm with Fission and the rest of the threaders.... We the people Demand An Apology!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

Did that teenager kill all those youngsters all by himself? Or, was he and his mother USED? You see, there are still a lot of folks that aren't sure. The two people that could say definitively are dead.

It does get tiresome at times constantly defending our 2A and making sure the PTB are not successful in their sinister effort to disarm the American populace. All freedom loving people should THANK us. We have nothing to apologize for.

I'm currently giving you a round of applause

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No!
You have to be stoned out of your gourd on the government kool aid to even suggest such a thing...........

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i]reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Its the way you word your points. It isnt going to win you any points, its as damaging as anything that Obama can do by stating that the government has used these folk to make a point about guns I mean... to me its like using. You wont win like that... really you wont if anything you will become easier to tame. But you cant see that being on the inside...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You've gotta be kidding...

2nd.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I feel bad that some poster felt the need to attack you for your post instead of the content of your post. All I can say is it happens. Sorry.

Do you feel as if we the people should have quietly mourned the losses of Sandy Hook and when the press and the left side started their rhetoric about any and all forms of gun control, we should have said nothing?

We have a constitution for a real good reason. It's written the way it is for a real good reason. Changing it would not be a real good idea. This is why I took an oath to support and defend it with my life if necessary.

I am sure some people went over the edge by your standards with the discussions, but the fear of loosing rights granted by the blood of our fore fathers is something that should be looked at very, very closely.

Anyone who would stoop so low as to use the blood of innocent children to push a political agenda deserves no respect from me and will get none.

Have a good day brother.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The government used it to push an agenda. Was it involved, no, but it used it. To me, that is just as bad...and they lost.

What people should learn is that the cover up in Sandy Hook is that he was bullied. No Aspergers...just a regular kid who was never the same after those few years.

Link

What needs to be found is who he knew.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i am so sorry that i said they were gonna take our guns away...
wait, i didn't say that!

i wuz thinking they did it, considering the timing, to upset everybody's thinking, which would lower our vibrational rates to keep us from ascending on dec. 21.

if i am correct, than it seems they have been incredibly successful!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't want to comment on the sandy hook conspiracy people...because they aren't worth it.

But to those saying the gun control legislation was soundly defeated, you should check the voting record. Almost all the bills/amendments that were voted on had more than 50 votes, but they couldn't get 60 votes that would overcome a filibuster. Our legislators are trying to do the will of the people since the majority back most of these measure, but once again we have obstructionist that are more loyal to big money lobbies than they are to the American people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join