It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple casualties in Texas fertilizer plant explosion - reports

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
PHOTOS HERE:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[pic]si516f64c5.jpg[/pic

[pic]si516f64c5.jpg[/pic

AND MORE.........................
edit on 17-4-2013 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Did any of you read about this...

link

If I wanted to cause a lot of damage, blow up a fertilizer plant.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We were sitting outside (wife/child) plinking cans with a .22 and a pellet gun and heard the
explosion. I thought it was thunder. The wife said "...that didn't sound like thunder."

She was right.

We are about 25 miles away...as the crow flies.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
reply to post by magma

I did a thread on that explosion last year on the 65th anniversary (see signature for thread) as my grandfather is one of the people who was killed by the blast.

Yesterday was the 66th anniversary, so there have been a lot of tragedies in April over the years.

Sorry for your loss. This one is almost to the day as well, tragic.

Ditto. I am only here and speaking bc I want to see people like you stop losing and suffering. You don't deserve it, just by virtue of having lived. The point of living, despite what some may think, is not dying, as your grandfather did, God rest his soul.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

You and your wife and child.....be safe....good thoughts and prayers to you
edit on 18-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Looks like another "brown skinned person"** has detonated another bomb, America!! We're under attack!!! We need to find out who these terrorists are and take them out fast. We need our navy seals NOW!

**Not my words, just using the words that the MSM used to describe boston bomber.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Close up video of the explosion. Unreal!!

Edit: The explosion happens around the :27 mark.

Moderator edit: TRIGGER ALERT

edit on 17-4-2013 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by Byrd because: The child's hysteria will be a triggering event for some. Warning placed.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Listen, and believe me, I'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic or anything else at this point. Whether the country is under some sort of attack, be it internal external political in nature or literally like in boston, is up for plenty of debate. I think you would find that I am moreso in your corner of this fight than the one that ignores all things going on as if its just another sunny day.

On that note, I am going to politely lean towards this not being done intentionally against America at this time. If something comes down the pike to make me feel otherwise, then I will personally apologise to you and the other gent. that I obviously offended in earlier post by thinking this is more than likely a terrible, terrible accident opposed to being the right wing or al queda.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to do the dishes......

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
found this on reddit.. it was a review for the fertilizer plant left by someone this past week.

MOD EDIT: WARNING: TRIGGER ALERT
plus.google.com...

speculation begin..
edit on 17-4-2013 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Whoooaaa...

60 dead

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com...
edit on 17-4-2013 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cephei

That's crazy!! Your post needs more attention!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cephei

I just saw that in the other thread. Someone in that other thread also said in the map behind the NK leader had a part of Boston and Texas circled on his map amongst others.

Like the poster above, Fertilizer plants have exploded in the past but if memory serves me right it is usually when it is a Hot day. Considering the fire burning before the explosion, I guess someone could of used an explosive device and let nature takes its course.

I guess we shall see how this one pans out.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
reply to post by tetra50

Listen, and believe me, I'm not trying to be rude or sarcastic or anything else at this point. Whether the country is under some sort of attack, be it internal external political in nature or literally like in boston, is up for plenty of debate. I think you would find that I am moreso in your corner of this fight than the one that ignores all things going on as if its just another sunny day.

On that note, I am going to politely lean towards this not being done intentionally against America at this time. If something comes down the pike to make me feel otherwise, then I will personally apologise to you and the other gent. that I obviously offended in earlier post by thinking this is more than likely a terrible, terrible accident opposed to being the right wing or al queda.

You know, I said this same thing in the Boston Bombing thread. Someone was playing false flag wolf, and I smacked them down. How ever it's both incredibly sad, and slightly weird there is another explosion now in Texas. This is of course an industrial accident right now, but wow. Very convenient and terrible at the same time.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

It is, its tragically coincidental or syncronicity run amok. The first thing that ran across my mind when it broke on twitter was an attack, but then I looked a little closer and it APPEARS to be an accident. I could be wrong though, time will tell.

Things happening in close conjuncture like this, Boston, and the ricin letters whips our nightmares into a froth.

I'm trying to keep from grabbing the b.o.b just yet.

edit on 18-4-2013 by wondermost because: because I failed english class. is conjuncture even a word? again. english class. I failed it.

edit on 18-4-2013 by wondermost because: wow. it is a word, and I used it correctly! who needs english class?

edit on 18-4-2013 by wondermost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

I truly appreciate your extremely even handed response in times that seem to call for anything but that, and maybe that is just the source of my own reaction. But in your second paragraph there, I'd like to point out that I make no such accusations against any right wing or al quaeda cell or group or whatever. To my way of seeing, it is far more multi layered than that.....

who knows where it may or may not come from. That;s the most frustrating and difficult thing to figure out in the midst of the disintegration.......I cannot honestly point a finger at any one place, group, affiliation, or otherwise. I honestly don't know. But it does seem that times are becoming more and progressively violent, dangerous, and difficult to live through no matter who you are, what you believe or the life you live.......
No need for apologies, either way. I spoke hastily to you, simply out of frustration that there seems to be some new horrible "event" happening daily, and we sit by helplessly, watching, waiting, wondering.....
Take care of yourself, and of course, the dishes.....
Tetra50
edit on 18-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Hijinx

It is, its tragically coincidental or syncronicity run amok. The first thing that ran across my mind when it broke on twitter was an attack, but then I looked a little closer and it APPEARS to be an accident. I could be wrong though, time will tell.

Things happening in close conjuncture like this, Boston, and the ricin letters whips our nightmares into a froth.

I'm trying to keep from grabbing the b.o.b just yet.

Fair enough

Just waaay too many things going on.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

That made me smile, thank you for that! Kindness is a fleeting trait around these parts sometimes. I can definitely see why everyone(including me) is on edge. The only reason I did say right wing or al queda is because on one hand ol' Alex Jones is screaming from the rooftops that "their gonna blame this on the patriots!" while if you watch MSM, they sure are strongly hinting without saying that this has al quedas fingerprints all over it.

Truthfully, I don't know what to make of every day bringing something else to the table to contend with. I'm just trying not to scream fire. Heck, I've got a wife that I have to convince every now and then that everythings gonna be alright. North Korea isn't gonna nuke us. This isn't the end of days. Then when she walks away satisfied at my answers to her questions I have to convince myself of the same thing.

These times are scary, no doubt. And I certainly wasn't trying to make enemies with you, so I do apologise for coming off very condescending. I think its safe to say my nerves are a little worked up at the moment.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

That made me smile, thank you for that! Kindness is a fleeting trait around these parts sometimes. I can definitely see why everyone(including me) is on edge. The only reason I did say right wing or al queda is because on one hand ol' Alex Jones is screaming from the rooftops that "their gonna blame this on the patriots!" while if you watch MSM, they sure are strongly hinting without saying that this has al quedas fingerprints all over it.

Truthfully, I don't know what to make of every day bringing something else to the table to contend with. I'm just trying not to scream fire. Heck, I've got a wife that I have to convince every now and then that everythings gonna be alright. North Korea isn't gonna nuke us. This isn't the end of days. Then when she walks away satisfied at my answers to her questions I have to convince myself of the same thing.

These times are scary, no doubt. And I certainly wasn't trying to make enemies with you, so I do apologise for coming off very condescending. I think its safe to say my nerves are a little worked up at the moment.

Very cool of you

Yes, the whole ATS family is most likely on edge. This has been a bumpy ride from Monday. I attend the University of Memphis and hours before the Boston incident, e had a suspicious package near the FedEx building on campus, and it had to be evacuated. It made local news and now is receiving national attention..

Not sure what to make of these incidents, but they definitely 'feel' related. I'm hoping that another 'incident' does not occur in a different city tomorrow...

that's why I was feeling we were 'under attack'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join