It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saorsainn

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
I just got a notification saying police are "guarding" a suspect at the hospital in Boston..

Maybe one of them got caught up in his own blast? If there really are as many more bombs as it looks then not only was this supposed to be big but I doubt it was simply one person.

I'm wondering how they determined a suspect do quickly and amongst all the chaos. Consider me skeptical.

Lone nut, blah-blah-blah, nothing to see here.... The script has already been written and the patsy put in place. The game continues.

link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Has there been any unusual stock market activity today like on 911 - heavy shorting of shares etc prior to the act.

Gold, silver, industrial metals, oil, and foodstuffs are plummeting. I don't know enough about economics speculate why.

link   

Originally posted by Cynicaleye
reply to post by NaturalHealer

Get a grip idiot, it's not a false flag or whatever. Not everything is a conspiracy, Atleast wait until more is learnt before coming out with your stupid theories.

Ok...you may not agree with what the other member said about this situation...and that is your right...but to call that person and (idiot) and (stupid) is wrong and insulting.

Why don't you get a grip!

I am just saying.

link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
Why the Boston Marathon?

Since it came from a hotel, I'm thinking accident.

If it's terrorism, it's a test run because the Boston Marathon doesn't make any sense. The explosion came from the Hotel not on the street by the runners.

There were three bombs, two exploded, another found, that's being disarmed now, so its not accidental
Boston is a big city and this marathon is a big event.
edit on 15-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

ETA
a fourth device is being disarmed now and the third they found was detonated by authorities
edit on 15-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

link   
Police is guarding the suspect at the hospital, it's small print where it says Breaking News on top of the article!!!

www.nypost.com...

link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

IF this was an intentional attack, then apparently maximum casualties was not the actual goal. If that was the intent, you would think they would not have chosen a day & location during which there is an enormous amount of additional paramedics standing by.

May have planned secondary, tertiary explosives, to kill all of the paramedics, and cause lots of panic. Luckily not all the bombs exploded, so I don't think many paramedics were injured.

link   
Just the sharp drop in gold and silver,

2nd

Has there been any unusual stock market activity today like on 911 - heavy shorting of shares etc prior to the act.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Seems to be a lot of timely updates here:

abcnews.go.com...

link   
www.nypost.com...

suspect at hospital

link   

It was the metals that was the sign today.
I read that the fed had people working in the gold market, driving it down.

link   
***Several unexploded devices found around the city by police***

****3rd explosion - controlled explosion by police of suspicious device***

link   
Ok, they just showed the white house on video and they had police tape around the front perimeter. What is that about? What happened at the White House?!?!?!?

link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer
Prediction: The culprits(s) is/are "Homegrown Terrorists", and this will be used to remove all things that go boom from the hands of Americans. It will be paraded about in the news for at least the next 6 months, riding on the back of the Newtown shooting, using the blood of the innocent victims as political fodder as they push their agendas through state and federal legislatures. It will also allow letter agencies to further invade citizen privacy without warrants and with bigger computer surveillance systems, all paid for with citizen tax dollars.

Fear, fear, fear and more fear. Suck it up and don't watch China selling off paper gold today and buying up physical gold, copper and grains at bargain basement prices.

Do you really need to keep posting the same thing over and over

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Best video I have found thus far.

Watch here

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PollyPeptide

sorry, posted from phone ..here's the link bbc live feed

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

I remember watching a movie Four Lions where British jihadists wanted to make an attack on London Marathon. There were snipers in the roof in the movie and as far as I know most European big sporting events should have snipers ready in case of terrorist attack. Even before big soccer matches, sometimes helicopters are flying around checking the area for security and the measures are also strong. There are so many people and that needs strong security measures, as it is tempting for the terrorists or other nutjobs.

I believe it should be the same in USA, so it is highly likely that the guy on the roof was simply government sniper, checking the area.
edit on 15-4-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

4:21 pm ET: Boston police confirm they have found three more suspicious devices. One has been rendered safe.

Dear me

link   

Originally posted by larphillips

Originally posted by Saorsainn

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
I just got a notification saying police are "guarding" a suspect at the hospital in Boston..

Maybe one of them got caught up in his own blast? If there really are as many more bombs as it looks then not only was this supposed to be big but I doubt it was simply one person.

I'm wondering how they determined a suspect do quickly and amongst all the chaos. Consider me skeptical.

Lone nut, blah-blah-blah, nothing to see here.... The script has already been written and the patsy put in place. The game continues.

I can't help but wonder if we will soon witness the first (known) assassination of American citizens on American soil because they are "domestic terrorists." I really hope this does not go down that road.

link   
who ever did this was unfortunately smart enough to pick an unlikely event gathering just for pure innocent pain and death. I hope they are caught fast.

This is not going to be a comfortable week for anyone.

link   

Originally posted by YayMayorBee
Best video I have found thus far.

Watch here

this one is better shows both with sound

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join