It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by kneverr
Hundreds of National Guard are fully deployed in and around Boston (before & after the bombing) but no one seems to care, as if they should be deployed and it is normal.

They (NG) are even on the MBTA trains/buses this morning, riding and searching backpacks/bags. Where is their authority to police civilians without the Governor officially declaring a state of emergency.

The idea that this is the first time the NG have been involved in the marathon seems to be yet another myth to support the idea that things were unusual.

Also, i've seen it said in plenty of other threads before that the NG is not included under Posse Comitatus, because that relates to FEDERAL forces and not state. It is perfectly legal and acceptable to have the NG involved in events and disaster management across the USA.

I said nothing about "first time", you did and just because something was done before, doesn't make it legal but another stawman to circumvent the issue or what was stated.

It may be "perfectly acceptable" to you but it is not legal for NG to police civilians without being officially deployed. As I stated and witnessed this morning, they (NG) are on the MBTA trains/buses riding and searching civilians, as well as securing and directing foot & vehicle traffic in Boston.

There was even mention (MSM) of NG on scene with other agencies during the search in Revere, although I have not seen any proof of this yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

My guess is this is a Jihad attack committed by muslims.

Looks like I was correct. This was a jihad attack committed by a muslim from Saudi Arabia.

So, as the body parts are counted and as children lay dead in the streets of America, know this:

Muslims are not here in America to participate in our culture. Muslims are on American soil to destroy our culture and replace it with Islam and sharia.

Outlaw Islam
Close the mosques
Deport the muslims

We should not allow the muslims to openly engage in violent jihad on the streets of America. We should not allow muslims to openly slaughter American children in the streets. Stop Jihad. Deport all muslims.

Looks like you are correct? Based on what exactly? There is absolutely nothing like that brought out. Do you have such a hard on for blaming muslims that you simply cannot wait any longer. Let me guess , you are a OS'er !

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Are you talking about the two things that come down just after the first explosion? If you are that's called debris.

I don't see anything else in that video. Care to narrow it down to a time? What Im talking about is in the first six seconds....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtybird
now DHS is gunna launch all them vehicles they bought to keep us "safe".People will want that crap partolling the streets..scare evryone into a hole..take their guns. so they HAVE to trust the government to protect them, because theyre defenseless..did anyone notice fema was doin a bomb drill at the same time? I would like to also add, this could be a "look that way, while we do this over here" kind of thing. its a shame innocent people die for the agenda.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I have been reading through the last few pages but what I want to know is:

Why would a right-wing nutter choose the closing stages of a Marathon to cause havoc? Doesn't make sense to me as the only runners there were 'white' (from what I saw in the videos).

Could this be the work of a 'Black Group' like 'Panthers' ? Possible, as there were only 'White' people running (in the vids).

Islamists? Possibly, as they do have a hatred for the West and do these types of bombings without warnings.

NK Terrorist? Possible again, as the tension rises in NK and the surrounding area.

Russians or Chinese? Again its possible, as both have dis-like for Americans.

Have I missed any group or sect out?

Drug Cartels? Na....

edit on 16-4-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
I have been reading through the last few pages but what I want to know is:

Why would a right-wing nutter choose the closing stages of a Marathon to cause havoc? Doesn't make sense to me as the only runners there were 'white' (from what I saw in the videos).

Could this be the work of a 'Black Group' like 'Panthers' ? Possible, as there were only 'White' people running (in the vids).

Islamists? Possibly, as they do have a hatred for the West and do these types of bombings without warnings.

NK Terrorist? Possible again, as the tension rises in NK and the surrounding area.

Russians or Chinese? Again its possible, as both have dis-like for Americans.

There were people from all over the world running.

Boston is symbolic, it's the place, the marathon just created a good platform to make the statement.

Homegrown nutters I'm afraid.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Gideon70

Islam is not a race. Jihad is not a race.

All evidence clearly indicates an act of violent Jihad committed by a muslim. It is not unexpected or surprising to those of us who are familiar with the tactics and goals of Islamic Jihad.

Wherever muslims interface with non-muslims, there is always violent Jihad. As the number of muslims on American soil increases, so will the acts of violent Jihad. This is supported by historical and contemporary events from around the planet and across oceans of time.

You can cry and moan and call it "racism" but it is not. It is Jihad.

^This "mike" guy is a prime example of the effects of the post 9/11 conditioning on the american people in general.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Americans are not here in The Middle East to participate in our culture. Americans are on Middle Eastern soil to destroy our culture and replace it with McDonalds and consumerism.

Outlaw the imperialist mindset
Close their bases
Deport the Americans

We should not allow the Americans to openly engage in violent agression on the streets of The Middle East. We should not allow Americans to openly slaughter innocent children in the streets. Stop America. Deport all Americans.

There, I fixed that for ya.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

edit on 16-4-2013 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by colonelblake
reply to post by Flavian

rmbr that video of Saudis dancing when 9/11 went off?

Like the israeli's did who where caught and released and back home on national telivision said that they were send there to document the event.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I said nothing about "first time", you did and just because something was done before, doesn't make it legal but another stawman to circumvent the issue or what was stated.

You implied that it was somehow strange that the NG were there in such numbers, the fact is that it is not strange at all.

It may be "perfectly acceptable" to you but it is not legal for NG to police civilians without being officially deployed. As I stated and witnessed this morning, they (NG) are on the MBTA trains/buses riding and searching civilians, as well as securing and directing foot & vehicle traffic in Boston.

Have they NOT been officially deployed as a result of this? You mean there is no planning in place to utilize the NG after a tragic event or disaster like this? I find that very hard to believe. It seems to be common practice that when a state needs additional security and emergency staffing they call on the NG to assist them. Do you have any evidence to say that they haven't been asked to help?
Again, I think you're just trying to create mythology to support your idea that this was a false flag planned by the state or federal government.

link   
Surely by now most of you have seen the video where the coach and his wife (long-time marathon runners), stating that there has never been as much security as there was yesterday...

and that there bomb-sniffing dogs near the blast area (before the event)

and that they were told by security not to worry; that this was a 'training exercise".

Getting more interesting by the hour!

link   

Yes but do you see anyone but 'white caucasion runners' when the bombs went off?

What the hell does that have to do with anything?

They aren't planting the bombs to blow up the runners, they're planting bombs to blow the people up who are watching the race.

Do you seriously think it's just white people there watching, there will have been every colour under the sun, like the poor Saudi dude who got nabbed because he was the wrong colour in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Honestly, if you seriously think in such simplistic terms, that the bomber waited until there were just white runners so he must be black - man smell the coffee.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Right now its very hard to gander much of anything. After watching the video's and seeing most of the images. The best I can speculate is that we are looking at small homemade explosives. If you look at the injuries in the pictures, if your stomach can take it you will see that most of the amputees are the ones closest to the explosion and as you get farther away you will notice more abdominal and upper extremity wounds. This is very conducive with a small pipe bomb type explosive packed with; bolts, nuts, nails, ball bearing and what have you. Also the amount of smoke is a tell tale sign of crude black powder with more refined powder you would still have smoke but a much bigger flash. If there were indeed bomb dogs in the area that would tell me, although speculation on my part that these explosives were most likely fused and tossed out of windows or off of roof tops. But however to contradict my last statement if they were indeed tossed out of a window or off a roof top they must have been disguised or you would have seen a crowd reaction prior to the explosion (the oh crap grenade reaction). All in all its a terrible thing to have happened and hopefully we as a people and a community can get to the bottom of this and bring those responsible to justice.

link   

Yes but do you see anyone but 'white caucasion runners' when the bombs went off?

The bombs were in the crowds of people watching the runners. The crowd seemed to be the target. So I don't how the race of the runners matters.

link   
These things really trouble me. One, no group has stepped forward to take responsibility. That points to domestic terrorism. But whoever did it apparently knew about the security precautions so they were smart. That points away from some kook.
The bombs used. They seemed to be designed to inflict serious lower body injury and not necessarily death. Terrorists with some compassion? Not likely. The bombs seemed to be to send a message. And what explosive was used? One caller on Coast To Coast AM said it may have been black powder. If thats the case it may help make a case for more government control and banning of that along with ammo and firearms.
The Weather Underground. Bill Ahrers. I don't trust Obama as far as I could kick the stupid fool, but I wouldn't suggest he was involved. But he's just a flunky stooge and God knows what the people pulling the strings are capable of.
It was Patriots Day, I neve even knew about that day.. That could mean two things. Right wingers striking back at the government over loss of freedoms. But patriots and the government aren't exactly friendly anymore. If the ideals of patriotism were being attacked, the attacker wouldn't be coming from the right.
I would advise anybody with eyewitness video footage to PLEASE make copies before they turn them over to the FBI. We learned on 911 that video footage of The Pentagon was poorly investigated, at best. And we remember Richard Jewel who they tried to scapegoat. The media is suspect these days as well so its up to us to make an effort to see this investigation through.
I hope these sick bastards are caught. And look at the diversion angle. Something always seems to happen when something big is going down and we aren't supposed to notice it. I heard some talk about Goldman Sachs being let off for fraud, anybody hera anything about that?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I was trying to add a little humour to the debacle... as you can see, I deleted my post before you posted!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubic0n

Wrong.

There is no "9/11" conditioning involved with the identification of muslims engaged in violent Jihad. Jihad is a mechanical process used to spread Islam and Sharia into non-muslim lands.

Jihad has existed and has been used for centuries...long before the jihad attacks of September 11th were even conceived.

The only people being conditioned are the muslims; conditioned to engage in, and provide comfort and support for, Islamic Jihad on American soil...and the dhimmis, like yourself, who apologize for them.
edit on 16-4-2013 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The only people being conditioned are the muslims; conditioned to engage in, and provide comfort and support for, Islamic Jihad on American soil...and the dhimmis, like yourself, who apologize for them.

Sure looks like you're conditioned to hate Muslims, but then you wouldn't see it.. I know plenty of them, none of them wish me harm.
edit on 16-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I would laugh at that response if it wasn't so disturbing.

You seriously need to get out and actually see the world and meet people in other countries - it should knock the conditioning right out of you. Although, with your attitude, you may struggle if you do travel...........

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join