It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE STAR PEOPLE: Scientific proof we were created by aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom_is_Slavery

I'm not denying anything at this point... God, aliens, evolution blah blah blah...

The only thing I can say without a doubt is that picture in the OP is straight up creepy...

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
S*CK IT DARWIN! BAAAAAAAZINGA! But I saw Prometheus.... And if they are anything like that..... I"M SCUR"D

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Bahhhh... My post might be yanked for saying that.... Ok i'm sorry.... I was excited... How about....

What's that Darwin??? You want to eat your own theory?

It's just not the same..... But saying BAAAAAZINGA~ Seems to make me feel better

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Originally posted by borntowatch
The mathematical code can not be explained by evolution, WHAT are you kidding me.(please note sarcasm)
Intelligent design, are you crazy.
Next you will see there is a God and he is alien to humanity, different to us.
You believe in aliens but where did they come from.
I believe in a Creator God who always was.
This argument is very old, very common and DNA could have evolved if you have the faith in nature, mutations and time.
We are not star people in my opinion but spiritual people created by God

Yeah. You tell 'em Churchy!! We shall not be .. how does it go again? I am bad at my sloganhyms (sic) .
DNA.. What a bunch of hoohaa.. It means "Dont No Anything". just like all these pagans.
Amen.

You, like some recent additions to ATS, have very little to add and resort to weak argumentum ad hominem comments. Those of us that are experienced in adding to the forum, are insulted by your nefarious attacks on an opponent's character rather than by an answer or contribution, to the contentions made.
Additionally, try adding a spell checker to your browser. It will automatically correct your grammar and lend some credibility to your comments.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Ok so we are the message, now what? I guess once the message is complete we disintegrate.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

oops I see you are being chased by the well, not taken seriously in this supposed discussion, so I will add that if you have not heard me say it before I will gladly say it again, my Mom told me many years ago that we are the aliens. She was so honest and real.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That's what I was thinking... Well at least the message part.... But more a long the lines of.... You create a stronger Human the more DNA that is involved.... Via interracial breeding and having the strong attributes pass on to the next gen.... So if you are a mix of genetic history breeding via ancestor's dooooozin it with different humans.... Asian/Caucasian/Black/Brown/Grey whatever the case may be.... Feels good to be a Mutt!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Please advise, I may be looking at this the wrong way~

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The others sources lead me to believe this is a real theory and no April fools joke.
And i think its just as likely as receiving a radio signal.

I mean who knows.......we could be what remains of an ancient experiment or slave labour force or colony that was modified to survive on this planet and have been given the secret's of our past encoded in our DNA or directions home.

That would surely be a longer lasting and more reliable message that only gets understood or decoded when we are at the appropriate level of advancement and ready for such knowledge.

I find my theory more likely than GOD at least in the short term millions of years.
You do then have to asked who created the creators though and that could be a higher power or original consciousness...anyway just a thought.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Though these articles are possible hoaxes, the Idea is a real possibility. It's just one of those mysteries which cannot be answered right now.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by solizer
I finally watched Prometheus last night and honestly it sucked. And i think the directors knew it, the producers knew it. So they pretty much overhyped it and sold wolftickets with their movie trailor to get people interested to make there money back. It was so corny and the acting was crap. Give me a star if you agree.

I watched a DVD of it a couple weeks ago and thought it was just ok.. Like most SF it started well but finished poorly. Charlize was laughable as the tough guy "leader" who can beat up 300 pound men. Leave out the silly femo propaganda please.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Though these articles are possible hoaxes, the Idea is a real possibility. It's just one of those mysteries which cannot be answered right now.

Dood - they ain't no people on other planets. Like rush limbaugh says - If god wanted more people in the world, he'd have just made the earth bigger. THINK

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Dood - they ain't no people on other planets.

I didn't say there was.

Like rush limbaugh says - If god wanted more people in the world, he'd have just made the earth bigger. THINK

Or maybe when we were created, the world was big enough for more people.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery
Scientists from Kazakhstan believe that human DNA was encoded with an extraterrestrial signal by an ancient alien civilisation,

Scientists from Kazakhstan

Stopped reading there lol

edit on 11-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I really don't think it's an April fool's joke. Look at the 15 page report. They give five dates for the paper's progress through the publishing procedure and none of them is April 1.

Further, this is one of the most impossibly difficult to understand (for me, anyway) papers I've seen. It doesn't read like a hoax. Please (pretty please) allow me to post some of it which I could almost follow:

In total, not only the signal itself reveals intelligent-like features – strict nucleon equalities, their distinctive decimal nota-tion, logical transformations accompanying the equalities, the symbol of zero and semantical symmetries, but the very method of its extraction involves abstract operations – consideration of idealized (free and unmodified) molecules, distinction between their blocks and chains, the activation key, contraction and de-composition of codons. We find that taken together all these aspects point at artificial nature of the patterns.
Though the decimal system in the signal might seem a serendipitous coincidence, there are few possible explanations, from 10-digit anatomy as an evolutionary near-optimum for bilateral beings (Dennett, 1996) to the fact that there are conv-niently 74 = 2×037 nucleons in the standard blocks of α-amino acids. Besides, the decimal system shares the triplet digital symmetry with the quaternary one (see Appendix C), establishing a link to the “native” language of DNA. After all, some of the messages sent from the Earth included the decimal system as well (Sagan et al., 1978; Dumas & Dutil, 2004), though they were not supposed to be received necessarily by 10-digit extra-terrestrials. Whatever the actual reason behind the decimal system in the code, it appears that it was invented outside the Solar System already several billions years ago. (Emphasis added)

Congratulations, OP. This may be the first Alien / Intelligent Design thread that really looks worth exploring. Nice job.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Further, this is one of the most impossibly difficult to understand (for me, anyway) papers I've seen. It doesn't read like a hoax. Please (pretty please) allow me to post some of it which I could almost follow:

In total, not only the signal itself reveals intelligent-like features – strict nucleon equalities, their distinctive decimal nota-tion, logical transformations accompanying the equalities, the symbol of zero and semantical symmetries,...

...but none of this actually *means* anything.

I find it rather dissapointing that not a single one of you has taken the time to actually look for the "proof" they claim to have. Because if you had, then you'd be left with nothing, because thats all the paper is.
Just a lot of assertions of "significance".... because they say so, based on some meaningless statistical tests (that dont actually relate to anything in biology).
Therefore, aliens.

eg.
I have a pack of cards.
12 of those 52 have faces.
12 is a hugely significant number in society.
Furthermore, 12/52 is 0.23076923, which is a number too improbable to have arrived at by chance alone.
Therefore, aliens.

edit on 11-4-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The article eventually link-chains to here:

news.discovery.com...

I have considered the idea that we are genetically created, considering the fact that the human brain evolved in the millions of years which is chump time by the billions of years that define the history of life. Having said that, I will not worship aliens. I respect them, but I do not worship them.

My Spirit is my real Self, not the body. My Spirit is part of God, eternal and unchanging. The body evolved through natural selection, or maybe through aliens (perhaps), but it is not the deepest Reality of human existence. So, even if these scientists are correct, then I say "neat" and "isn't reality cool!" but that is as far as it goes.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

Originally posted by Freedom_is_Slavery
Scientists from Kazakhstan believe that human DNA was encoded with an extraterrestrial signal by an ancient alien civilisation,

Scientists from Kazakhstan

Stopped reading there lol

edit on 11-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

Open your eys and stop being ignorant.
Why not Kazakhstan?

Below the city of Almaty in Kazakhstan

Does that look like where Borat is from?.....no

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

If true, we must have been one of their mistakes, to be confined to planet earth, with no likelihood of escape......

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith

If true, we must have been one of their mistakes, to be confined to planet earth, with no likelihood of escape......

??????? Space flight, Satellites, Rovers,ect.
Where on the very edge of completely escaping now.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by xXSvenXx

With respect, all launched by comparatively primitive rockets, which will never take man out into the Cosmos.

We need a quantum leap in space flight technology for this to be realised...wouldn't you agree ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join