It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Physicist confirm on Main Stream Media: Aliens worked with US Military!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It would not surprise many people if this was true. Some people have always believed that the human race has been working with more intelligent life forms. Another piece of evidence that we are being drip fed.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stealthbomber

Nuclear Physicist you mean? he stated that he was trained as a weather observer and it was his job at the time, but I dont see any evidence to indicate that he didn't already have clearance for atleast information and in fact theres evidence to the contrary..

To the money ploy. anyone with a moral disposition and a drinking problem would do this in the us if they had the thought first and wanted to get back at the gov for any reason.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
Just listening to his little spiel on Aussie TV, it's obvious that he is full of boloney. He supposedly gets trained as a meteorologist, so he gets free reign of top-secret military bases, including access to aliens and their technology. Does that make a lick of sense?

I'm a trained and licensed janitor. I normally access top secret facilities on a daily basis. All sorts of aliens - tall whites, chubby blacks -- I've seen them all.

Just kidding.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
so all I see is obssessing over his "training at the time" by almost every comment. You people keep failing to realize that he may just have had a background before-hand leading up to a military decision to give him a specific position for oh idk... *herp de derp* a specific reason pertaining to para-normal weather cycles of another planet maybe???.or maybe people who read this site are just so obsessed with their social stereotypes as well as sexual stereotypes that they just fall into the category of people who choose not to give a # if something is true or not if they have "seen it all before".

Try to beat that.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LunchXTime
so all I see is obssessing over his "training at the time" by almost every comment. You people keep failing to realize that he may just have had a background before-hand leading up to a military decision to give him a specific position for oh idk... *herp de derp* a specific reason pertaining to para-normal weather cycles of another planet maybe???.or maybe people who read this site are just so obsessed with their social stereotypes as well as sexual stereotypes that they just fall into the category of people who choose not to give a # if something is true or not if they have "seen it all before".

Try to beat that.

Or maybe he's lying his ass off and you're eating up every word while making excuses for the gaping holes in his fantasy. Seems to me you fall into the category of people who choose not to give a #### if something is false so long as it perpetuates their personal beliefs.

And *herp de derp* was the perfect preface for that statement.
edit on 3-4-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Ok the Tallwhites fly light years through space to come to earth but dont know how to use internet to make a post to support their friend.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm going to have to read through the thread, but I would be careful because in reading a person to see if they are lying I would look at body language first and the way Charles is speaking. I loved his story from the beginning but unfortunately there are times where he completey looks as if he is lying when he is talking, and also during his lectures he will only refer to his book down to the exact page and chapter, so he is not gathering his information from his experience but from a 3 volume book series that was written as fiction.

But could have there been a UFO base in the area and Charles had experiences? Most probably and that was confirmed.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
As unfortunate as it is, the possibility that he may be fabricating the story, or at least parts of it, exists and because of how extreme the story is, it makes it even more difficult for everyone to believe.
However, what is good that may come out of all of this is that it may raise people's awareness and interest towards the subject of UFO and alien extra-terrestrial life; because it is definitely worth looking into.
I think it well due time that this topic is widely discussed in the public and gain some publicity in the media, because there is so much information and material regarding these subjects that have left questions that in turn haven't been answered.

I think it is good that the public perspective on reality is broadened. Maybe we can get some answers to some questions in either this subject or other mysteries then.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sorry; double post.
edit on 5-4-2013 by ABeing because: Double post

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think there was a bulgarian scientists who was deputy head of the Bulgarian Space agency who came out a couple of years ago saying something about aliens, and he has since then not said anything else. I guess he must have had his knuckles rapped. I guess it is another test to see if we can handle the info. Either that or a general dumbing down on the whole issue and when it comes out for real, then people will say "oh.. that, yeah we know about that."

Telegraph UK - Bulgarian scientist, "Aliens already exist on earth"

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
we are not alone, remember?

you know sub-consciously...

We ALL know

Remember?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

We ALL know

Remember?

Hard not to when that's all you ever post besides "free energy".

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by cornucopia

We ALL know

Remember?

Hard not to when that's all you ever post besides "free energy".

Why the hate? Free energy. Free love. You are loved. Thats all.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If Charles Hall's straight up and not just in it for the money why can I find no links to copies of his work that are free to read online?

This is looking a lot like a Lazaar style BS money-spinner to me.

Anyone found any freebie links, I would like to give him a fair shout, but in the absence of free links (ie: if I've got to spend my money to read his outlandish tales) I'm gonna have to assume he's another charlatan.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Another scammer just like Micheal Horn

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
If Charles Hall's straight up and not just in it for the money why can I find no links to copies of his work that are free to read online?

This is looking a lot like a Lazaar style BS money-spinner to me.

I've been debunking Lazar here on ATS for some time now. Having said that, I don't believe that he realized any significant profits from his shameless lies. He's just a kook.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here is the story - different fractions of the military have had military inidividuals come out to the public and say that they do not want to speak because they will be punished because of an oath they had, but they do speak, and they speak of the government 'working' with aliens.

1947, a live Roswell alien spoke with a military man and lived with him. From the Roswell crash there are also stories that the one alien was killed. Which one should we believe? No, it is you who doesn't believe in truthful military men.

In 1949, we established contact and they told us to start building underground. Contact with Germans or contact with Grey aliens? A craft came down with 16 occupants.

In 1950 a group of 500 UFOs darted above a town of northern New Mexico for 3 days, they were seen coming from space.

In 1953, from the previous contacts a group of military scientists and higher levels were given contact and access to an underground base, some of it was a large ship that the aliens had buried. The same year it was made important create a mask of 'contactees' to cover the real alien identity.

In the 60s with when Charles Hall was 'in contact.' A 1964 alien landing at Holloman AFB and a 1954 meeting with ETs at Edwards AFB were precursors to the allowed underground bases of Nevada and northern New Mexico to name a few places.

It is all a lie. It is the purpose to make a scientist work with an alien, perhaps they would learn how to walk through walls.
edit on 7-4-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2013 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The negative feedback running rampant in here is crazy. Its hard to find an actual thread with a good ole debate raging. Name calling and berating peoples character seems to be the norm.....Sad

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
funny, its simply impossible to tell when someone is lying unless they are extremely lazy with covering the cracks. so telling if hes lying is out of the question, what an investigator would want to look for in an interrogative situation is if the person is being evasive to the questions being asked (changing the subject, focusing on part of a question instead the whole sentence) things like that. they are signs of being evasive. The other side of it is looking for credible information, (This does not just come from what someone tells you but how they tell it to you and other precise factors. Believe me, you can stereotype about anything, anyone has said, but that does not mean that the stereotype you found is the main intention behind someones words.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

so you disagree?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join