It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Hundreds Of DHS Armored Trucks On The Move?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dothedew
I wont start to worry until i see crates of hollowpoint ammunition being shipped with said vehicles...
question is where is the stockpile of ammo purchased by DHS ?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Ok if you say so.

I know so. Show me a railhead of armored vehicles with DHS painted on the side and then I will say that your thread title is not misleading.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Many look to be painted a sandy color. Perhaps a clue as to their destination (I'm no expert on military vehicles)

Arrival-of-USMC-MATV-in-Afg

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

You don't have to be an expert. Common sense goes a long way. I think the people that make these threads are wanting something bad to happen so they see it everywhere.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

There are many with the word POLICE

If you are referring to the images in the OP source link, those pictures are pretty poorly Photoshopped. You can see all the pixelation surrounding the letters.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There was an Awacs plane flying over San Jose Ca. yesterday... Thought that was a bit odd... haven't seen one of those for a while. took a pic with my iphone...but its way to small to see clearly... it was flying from the south to the north .. so It was patrolling the west cost line...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
ePIC FAIL......!!!
2ND

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yes, there are better ways to spend money..... i heard on the radio this morning that in 2010, the IRS spent $60,000 of taxpayer money to produce a Star Trek-themed training video. Oh yeah, it happened. Think about that and let it sink in for a moment...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There's another thread with this video. It was supposedly taken on a stretch of tracks between Peach Springs AZ and Hackberry AZ.

Odds are it's coming from/going to Fort Irwin CA or Marine Corps Logistics Base Barstow CA.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior

reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Ok if you say so.

I know so. Show me a railhead of armored vehicles with DHS painted on the side and then I will say that your thread title is not misleading.
There is a question mark at the end. Does that make it misleading?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You don't have to be an expert. Common sense goes a long way. I think the people that make these threads are wanting something bad to happen so they see it everywhere.
No you're wrong. I do not wish something bad to happen. Its a question mark at the end. If you have anything to contribute then please do so.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
ePIC FAIL......!!!
2ND
Thankyou

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Good, I can't wait for them to start rounding people up.

Seriously...this country will be a much more peaceful place if they round up the loud mouth idiots on all sides.
edit on 26-3-2013 by xedocodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

No you're wrong. I do not wish something bad to happen. Its a question mark at the end. If you have anything to contribute then please do so.

Seems to me this thread has been thoroughly debunked.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Seems to me this thread has been thoroughly debunked.
Ok then do not post if you think its de-bunked
Its that simple.
edit on 27-3-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join