It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Hundreds Of DHS Armored Trucks On The Move?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Although we've been discussing this on ATS for a while, below was in the news with additional images and videos. Ofcourse this is on infowars.com which I wouldn't really rely upon too much but nevertheless, its a general concensus amongst the ATS as per other news sources and their credibility as well. It starts with a rumor only for the non-ATSers to believe the tin foilers after few years. Off lately, the cause of crisis might start from the financial/banking sector as it has in the european countries? or a totally unrelated event?

Footage of hundreds of armored trucks, similar to ones reportedly purchased recently by the Department Of Homeland Security has appeared online, raising more questions over their intended use.

The video was uploaded to YouTube last week by a user who stated that it was shot in the middle of the desert between Hackberry and Peach Springs, Arizona.

It shows hundreds of military style trucks loaded on to a train, presumably in the process of being delivered domestically for law enforcement or military purposes.

Below link has additional vids and images.
SOURCE

edit on 26-3-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So.... a random collage of random armored vehicles, and a non-existent video...

Not off to a good start.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here is the video the OP was referring to:

Looks like a bunch of various style military vehicles on a very long train. Wonder where they are headed?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
As bad as it might be, we may as well welcome them. Here is why, in till we as people decide to stand together and fight for what is correct. Then I will welcome them in and fight alone and die fast as a free person. I would rather die free then be shot down or put into man made dog pound without a fight.
Just one mans opinion.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
When the third amendment falls be sure to slit the throat of every sleeping soldier you may be quartering.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
" Something's happening here, what it is it just ain't clear....'

Whatever it is, it is not good. Either they're preparing for war with an invader, or a war with the civilian populace.

" Hey now, what's that sound, everybody look what's going down...."

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
To me that appears to be a train filled with DOD equipment. It is probably either carrying vehicles headed to or from the war zone or a training facility. When I was at Camp Lejeune, we used to ship our vehicles via railhead whenever we deployed or went somewhere far to train. With the drawdown from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars occurring seeing trains like this will be quite common. I wouldn't worry too much unless you see them painted blue with DHS on the side of them. Or if the train stops and you get attacked. Is it possible that they could be used against us? Sure, but I believe this to be just what it is. A shipment of equipment going to or from the battle zone or training area.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Moving equipment by train is the most efficient means of transporting a large number of Armored vehicles from point A to point B. We did it all the time when I was a tanker in the Army. They are all painted desert colors, so they are probably either coming back from the desert or getting ready to head there. Or a unit was doing maneuvers at the National Training center at Ft. Irwin and brought their own equipment so they would not have to deal with turning in Ft. Irwin equipment to the Nazi vehicle inspectors that want their vehicles cleaned inside and out with a toothbrush before they are turned back in. Now if they were all painted Urban camo I'd think twice about it, but I'm willing to bet that its just a standard railhead procedure.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutzSo.... a random collage of random armored vehicles, and a non-existent video...Not off to a good start.
My apologies. Fat fingered the link
It should work. The SOURCE link also has the same video in addition to others.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

There are many with the word POLICE

link   
reply to post by usmc0311

link   

Originally posted by hp1229

I must have missed that, where in the video did you see it?

EDIT: I watchewd the video again in higher resolution, I saw nothing painted on the sides of any of the vehicles. Just speculation from the people in the car making the video.

edit on 26-3-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I live across from some busy tracks and I see tanks pretty frequently. At first, it kind of freaked me out.

Until I thought about it.

I live an hour from a tank manufacturer.

I have to wonder how many of these videos could be explained by standard manufacturing and transport.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
I live across from some busy tracks and I see tanks pretty frequently. At first, it kind of freaked me out.

Until I thought about it.

I live an hour from a tank manufacturer.

I have to wonder how many of these videos could be explained by standard manufacturing and transport.

Practically all of them......

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

My apologies. Visit the link (Link To External Image) that I posted. It has the images of DHS vehicles. Not the videos.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I wont start to worry until i see crates of hollowpoint ammunition being shipped with said vehicles...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
some company is making some serious money. Isn't there a better way to spend the governments money to protect jobs than to make business owners rich. I bet these companies are doing a lot better than the farmers are doing.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

These are just a few vehicles taken in pictures one at a time. Not an entire railhead of them. Your thread title is a bit misleading. SWAT teams are gonna have some of these for sure. I still don't see anything thats a big deal here.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My understanding they are headed to Chicago to take the guns from law abiding citizens. As soon as they are done doing that they are going to warn the criminals they have till the end of the year to turn theirs in.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ok if you say so.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join