It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Reading...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

SmoKeyHaZe

"What was I doing at the exact point of which this question came to my head as I read the thread?"

Customer relationship? Customer experience? Something to with a customer?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

Q33323

"Who now serves on Enlil's throne?"

I see a language I don't understand. Kar Rik..

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Q33323

I think it's Greek...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GraciaEspn

GraciaEspn

Why is life in pause status...

Method: Tarot

Is there someone in your life that's cold-hearted, a person who lacks compassion, they are often bitter? Maybe that person is preventing you from moving forward?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Will he come to Florida. You can pull a card, thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tefts
reply to post by liveandlearn

"liveandlearn"

"Okay, will there ever be a person in my life I can love and be loved in return."

What I can do is ask the universe to give me a user name of someone your most compatible with. Then you can scan a free dating website like Plenty of Fish for that user... From my own experience, if the universe does show you someone who is a match, you have to be careful of not being arrogant. Because, until she/he gets to know you in person, she/he won't know how similar you both are. And, if it turns out she/he is not interested, it's his/her loss because the universe said your a perfect match.

I'll put your question on hold... I'll need more information, like zip, age range, gender... The more specific the better the result. I don't want to find someone who is perfect but a 1000 miles away.

Sorry Tefts, you, nor I should have to consult an online service for the answer. Thanks for the effort tho and hey it was just an exercise, I already know the answer. BTW, i don't nor do I need to do online dating...it was about changing a state of mind.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBirdSaid

LittleBirdSaid

"Is he going to come to Florida or not?"

He has a lot of ideas, hype and energy but it's all talk. He will continue to ignore the problem.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I would like to know what the end of the year has in store for me. Thank you for your time.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

my1percent

"Hi, yes, I would like a reading . My question is what does my yod have in store for me next ,something good or another kicking train wreck . Thanks 1%"

Something good... It depends. You're going to have a full-time job and be able to take special care of your family. You will be making money...

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

jam321

"Try my birthday."

These take a lot of time... I'll give it a shot just for fun.

09 28 1948

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

07 28 1980?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thanks Tefts that's encouraging . 1%

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Starcrossd

Starcrossd

Hi!
Where am I going to be by this time next year? (Physical place) or, will I find the job I want soon?
Thanks!

You're probably going to shake your head, but I am going to say you'll be in San Juan, or Mexico City...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Boadicea

Boadicea

Thank you for the gracious offer.

"I would very much like to know if you see us moving soon and will it be a good move for us?"

You will be moving and will be making a sacrifice in order to accomplish your goals. As far as it being a good move, it says something about "restrictions" and feeling trapped, as if by moving you might lose your power or independence. Are you moving to please someone else?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Tefts

What major changes do I have coming with my health ?
thank you for the reading..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

What do the cards say about me without giving any info at all?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Hi Tefts -

Do you need to know my birthday? or anything?

Well...see what you come up with anyway !

--Sigi

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

Thank you, Tefts. Your response is very much appreciated and is quite appropriate. It's a tricky situation. We have been fighting a wrongful foreclosure (fraudclosure in every sense of the word) for some time now. We have proven our case; the banksters asked to settle rather than take it to court, but continue to drag it out with no reasonable end in sight. Unlike the banksters, we cannot afford to keep fighting, and we have learned not to trust anything they say or do. As you can imagine, we already feel trapped. We are considering walking away and just bringing this to an end, so yes, we would be sacrificing our home. However, we would hopefully be salvaging our sanity and health. These last few years of fighting have really taken their toll on our health and well-being in so many many ways.

Thank you so very much. Bright blessings.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tefts

no

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rimjaja

Originally posted by Bluesma
I am wondering if you could just sort of "tune in" to my energy, and blurt out whatever you might pick up?
That woudl be interesting (and I would not blame you if I don't see any correlation or it seems wrong, I know these things can be miss and hit sometimes, or hard to interpret).
If you feel like trying it, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

Hijacking thread, but do you have an issue with your ears/hearing going on?

Well, actually.... yes. Besides sounds, ringing, vibrations, I have had three sudden dizzy spells lately where the world just seemd to start flipping over and I fell on the floor. Equilibrium linked to the inner ear, I assumed.

......but was that supposed to be irony? Was there an earlier demand that people not be so unspecific in their requests or something? If so, I apologize for not reading the previous pages.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join