It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does NWO Oppose Gun Control ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I think a new World Order cabal or whatever would oppose all forms of gun control. Why ?

Because according to conspiracy theorists who believe in the New World Order agenda, these people are into population control . They want to kill people right ? Well, the gun situation in America has gotten out of control, so much so, that we are now hearing news reports about BABIES being shot and killed while parents are changing their diapers or walking them down the street in strollers. Why would the New World Order want a ban on assault weapons or why would they want to reduce the number of rounds in a magazine ? They want more death don't they ? Why not just let the people control their own population by murdering each other.?

If I were a NWO member , I would make sure that every citizen is armed to the teeth and then I would scare them into thinking each other is their enemy and I would drive them to the point of paranoid psychosis so they just up and start shooting at each other all the time and make sure that I set up gun stores and gun shows and sell them weapons so they can keep buying more filling up my pockets. I would make sure that they have to purchase a membership in order to even buy any weapon from me and then I not only have their money, I get to sit back an watch them kill each other.

So, yeah, I think a New World Order would be totally 100 % AGAINST any and all forms of gun control and would hide behind the Second Amendment.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm not looking for a fight so don't bother trying to get me to fight. This is my opinion. I let others have theirs, this is mines.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Interseting opinion, but I am not sure they would oppose it. Afterall, if their agenda was to come to fruition, surely they will be the ones controlling the size of the World's population? Why would they need people to do their work for them and make decisions on who lives and who doesn't? Afterall, slaves killing slaves wouldn't be good for their image.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
An armed populous actually prevents crimes such as assault and murder to a much higher degree than a society with strict gun control laws.

So, your premise is somewhat, flawed....

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

...and who's giving you those "statistics" If i were NWO, I would tell you that.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I agree with your opinion but for another reason. The majority of people are law abiding, so worse case scenerio we lose 1% of the population while we eliminate the scum and lose a few good men. But, if the governments get afraid of all the guns they will be forced to do something and in the US thats asking for a gun fight! So you eliminate 24% of the US population (random number) in a civil war with the Federal/UN backed forces winning and the rest of the world falls into ORDER. You will have a few other fights, but no real battles, some in Russia (mostly the mob and a few old hard liners), Maybe a small outbreak in Australia; theyll just nuke Africa hot spots and Isreal so not worth talking about. England will stand alone for about a month because they won't trigger their nuclear arsenal. China will JUMP on board to be the controlling faction of commerce. Japan will capitulate because of their dependency on EVERYTHING. South America isn't worth mentioning except Brazil and it wont fight long because of military size and capability (maybe the ParaSar could hold out in the Jungle but they are to small to do much/ Same with our Spec Ops hold outs) etc. etc.
Bottom line, if you could wage war on the American people ,and win ,you would have your ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT in a skinny minute. The American people really are the only force standing in the way of the tyranny and we are losing sight of that because of our dependency on the government.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
An armed populous actually prevents crimes such as assault and murder to a much higher degree than a society with strict gun control laws.

So, your premise is somewhat, flawed....

Where do you take that? Statistically speaking, countries, where gun controls laws are not strict and lots of people own guns, have much more gun-related violance (including robberies with guns). Another significant factor is the economic status in the country and intelligence. Less developed countries in poverty and lots of guns tend to have much more gun-related crimes.

For example, the country where I live. the amount of guns is low. It is hard to get a gun, as you need full official psychological (private psychiaters do not count, only government funded psyhiatric hospital evaluation counts) evaluation for it, ADHD does not get a gun for example. The amount of gun-related violence is near 0. Somebody gets shot maybe once-twice a month of the 2 million people

Overally all depends on people who hold guns. Poor, unintelligent people should never be allowed to own a gun. Why poor? Poverty tends to lead to crime. It is a common knowledge that usually people who start with crime, start in order to live off somehow. If you really are about to lose your home with your family, it often makes people to do unthinkable things, like robbery.

Also statistics proves it. In wealthy countries with lots of guns, there is less gun-related crime than in poor countries with lots of guns.

Non-intelligence on the other hand might lead to poor decisions, which may put the person into extreme position and that might trigger violence.

Financially stable, average intelligence or more with full psychological evaluation = permission to buy guns

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Well yea your exactly right. And what do you think the past year or two events are all about? Allow me to enlighten.

They want to Arm the public and then push for a civil war and divide us based on our religion and race. The end result is chaos and the need for the U.N. troops to be on the streets of America. They are succeeding in this plan right before our very eyes and we fall for it hook line and sinker. Sad

-FG

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

The NWO wants all of us to kill each other off, and whoever is left will be enslaved / ruled by them Hunger Games style. Once all of the dust settles, they will outlaw ALL guns because they can't have an armed population.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
OP, I think you may have a point and I thought about this for a moment...because we do see BIG money and BIG power aligned against gun control as much as we see aligned for it. In a world described by so many, where TPTB control everything, always and without error? That doesn't make sense....it's a logical impossibility if taken as sincere by BOTH sides, right? Not if we agree there in an NWO leadership guiding all events.

So what would the goal be? Well.. Thats where I was thinking. They WANT the criminal element armed. They've actively helped arm them, personally. That seems a moot question. They WANT the far right/prep opposition armed. They've telegraphed everything they're doing while knowing full well, that segment would stockpile until the went flat broke in the effort.

I think what they don't want is guns in the hands of everyone sitting inbetween. The criminals have a cunning intelligence all their own for survival and carrying on fighting for a long long time. The preppers are, outside of NatGeo's nutcase show, well grounded and intelligent people. Many of them Vets of combat service. THEY can fight for a long long time.

Homer and Marge Simpson in the middle is who will be out, shooting in ALL directions and making a mess of the best laid plans for a running fight between citizens. It's all for nothing and no fun at all if the idiots in the middle kill too many on BOTH sides the NWO wants to see fight ..out of sheer stupidity and panic. So..Disarm the idiots and let the two sides spoiling for a fight, have one.

Then...Obama can ride in like Lincoln with the true emergency powers of a dictator...just like Lincoln...that ONLY civil strife and fighting could EVER allow for in this nation. Nothing else would give a President the UNLIMITED power, even short term, to do the final moves in this...as I'm starting to suspect.

Great OP! S/F!
edit on 23-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Interesting post OP. I tend to think there are enough people in America who understand the reason for the 2d amendment and the Constitution that they will put their money and votes on the side of the Constitution but nonetheless the possibilities are endless and who knows what plans are made behind secret doors; you may have a point?

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I doubt an armed or unarmed population is of any concern. There is no shortage of ways to kill off huge swaths of the population without ever firing a shot and any sort of resistance would be largely moot in that the moment a group is established it would be corrupted and co-opted.

The constant arguing and bickering over it though is very beneficial to their cause.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Gun related crime is the key term, statistically is the other, but if you just look at crime statistics across the board I would rather live in a country where I could defends myself since police departments wont give me a personal body guard and the government is acting "questionable". Here are some good stats

www.ranker.com...

I understand that the US is portrayed d as highly dangerous because of all the guns but to compare it to places like parts of Africa, Columbia or the PI is just Media Hype playing on the emotions of scared people who don't understand the 2nd amendment. As far as Im concerned the Media is just another tool in the arsenal of the UN.
edit on 24-3-2013 by CSBowie because: miss spell

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CSBowie
reply to post by Cabin

Gun related crime is the key term, statistically is the other, but if you just look at crime statistics across the board I would rather live in a country where I could defends myself since police departments wont give me a personal body guard and the government is acting "questionable". Here are some good stats

www.ranker.com...

I understand that the US is portrayed d as highly dangerous because of all the guns but to compare it to places like parts of Africa, Columbia or the PI is just Media Hype playing on the emotions of scared people who don't understand the 2nd amendment. As far as Im concerned the Media is just another tool in the arsenal of the UN.
edit on 24-3-2013 by CSBowie because: miss spell

Of course compared to third world countries US is less dangerous. Although out of the more developed countries US is the most dangerous to live at. The statistics you gave about crime, is probably the worst way to show crime rates. Crime rates overally should be able to mirror the safety of the country. The countries which have the most crime by these statistics, are overally the safest countriest to live at in the world. It depends on the classification of a crime. I would not say getting a speeding or parking ticket shows the criminality of the area.
Although the fact that so many US people have guns and the fact that the gun-violence is quite high shows that US is more dangerous place to live at, than any of the any Western/Northern Europe countries.

Although I agree with your argument about the corrpution and questionable actions by authorities.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

...and who's giving you those "statistics" If i were NWO, I would tell you that.

Here ya go:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The inverse correlation between homicides and gun ownership is rather startling....

And contrary to popular belief, the United states doesn't really have a "High" murder rate compared to most of the world.

Here is a nice little scatter-point that I found contrasting the two variables...

edit on 24-3-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

Your right the only type of crime is a gun crime, my bad.

www.uri.edu...

This is the type of crime I talk about, not traffic tickets....bet these victims wish they had the second amendment.

Protecting people like you used to be my business and I just wish everyone owned a gun so they could protect themselves because, frankly, it was tiring hearing people whine about all the guns while they stood there and watch a friend get raped by a armed assailant. Say all you want about the "Wild West" but at least they weren't sheep waiting to be slaughtered. You know, there only so many good guys in uniform left. You might want to pck out a Glock and learn to shoot it.Of course you could dial 911 and IF you connect with a human wait the 30-40 minutes for help.

new topics

top topics

join