It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally Joined Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

I'm Greg from Nottingham, England

I've finally took the plunge and joined ATS after following on Twitter for over a year reading the most popular threads that get posted but I always wondered about the less popular threads I could be missing out on.

There has been many a time when I've wanted to reply to a thread or add something but never got round to signing up but now I'm here

Don't get me wrong I'm a member of a few different forums but I'm not a big poster on any, I'm more of a reader and I love reading some of the stuff you guys come up with on here especially UFO/ET stuff.

Any way that's me, I look forward to my time here. *waves*

iGR3G

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Welcome to A.T.S.
See you around the site.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by iGR3G

Welcome! Here's you a treat!

Glad you joined!

Peace and love
-nat

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hey man, welcome to ATS.

I get lost for hours and hours in old threads regularly! You've been warned!

Also from the UK, but from Suffolk.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome

Like you I'm fairly new but I find most of the conversation here engaging and interesting to say the least. A majority of members are friendly and responsive to questions, and moderators are fair and helpful, and most importantly active and vigilant. May your time here be enlightening and enjoyable.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

iGR3G

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Do they still make that lovely Nottingham lace there?? Hello and welcome!!

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I believe so, other than Robin Hood the Lace Market is what Nottingham is known for and obviously the mighty NFFC and GMB Nottingham Panthers

Thanks for the warm welcomes

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS amigo/mate from the US of A! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hi there,welcome to ATS,you will find much of interest here.Good for you that you finally joined,there's a lot of really fascinating and educational threads,and many interesting people-it's nice to share experiences,i myself have learned a lot.Enjoy

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by iGR3G

Hi iGR3G!

Are there any current popular cases regarding UFO/ET sightings etc. that you have overheard being discussed in your local area?,... and or,... have you witnessed any UFO/ET''s recently yourself??

Furthermore,... with you being from and or being within the damp UK,... I can see the following wide ranging possible EMF phenomena at play wreaking havok with signals of all kinds, including but not limited to neuronal brain signals!!

St. Elmo's fire 'static charges' over France at 20,000 feet .

St Elmos Fire has a mind of its own methinks!!!

From Soggy!

new topics

top topics

join