It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papal Elections 2013 - why it will not matter.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
There are 115 Cardinals electing a new Pope as I write this. No matter who they choose it will not make a difference.

Almost all of the clergy of the Holy Roman Catholic Church fall into one of three categories with respect to child rape and child sodomy. Sorry, I dislike the term 'Church Abuse.' It seems to be an attempt to sanitize the destruction of innocent children.

Here are the categories.

1. Those who rape and sodomize children. There are many of these and they infect the Church like a cancer. They are in every country where the RC Church operates. From NYC to Botswana.

2. Those who actively cover up the rapes of those who are in category 1. You can include almost every Bishop and Cardinal anywhere in the RC Church. These people treat the Church as a business with no thought to the damage done to innocent little children.

3. The rest of the Clergy who remain silent on the issue. It is these, the seething mass of the Clergy who do nothing. No protests, no reporting to temporal Authorities, no warnings to their congregations. It is as if they have taken a vow of silence on child abuse!

This is why nothing will change. Every Cardinal voting right now has at some time in their career suppressed knowledge of crimes against children.

Remember this.

The Catholic Church is the Largest Multinational Corporation on the face of this planet.

The Catholic Church is the most powerful Multinational Corporation on the face of this planet.

The Catholic Church is the richest Multinational Corporation on the face of this planet.

The Catholic Church is the most prolific child abusing Multinational Corporation on the face of this planet.

It does not make a difference whom they choose!

Any cleanup will simply be smoke and mirrors. I would not be surprised if they have a donation drive to help with the smoke and the mirrors.

P

Linky

edit on 12/3/2013 by pheonix358 because: add linky thingy

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

People are starting to realize that what we have been preaching for many many many decades is true:

Back then we were called crazy and locked up and tarred and feathered for bringing light to the abuses by the Church. Some honest-hearted ones listened to us. But now here demise is closer than ever, and the veil over her rotten fruit is being revealed for all.

Is God at fault? Not at all. I often tell people that one of the qualifications in the Bible for an elder in a congregation (some Bibles translate elder as bishop because of the term in the orignal Greek) is that he has to be the husband of one wife. The Bible never forbade bishops (elders, not the clergy as Christendom makes them out to be) from marrying:

(2 Timothy 3:2) King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

So why does the Church practice celebacy? Actually the very next chapter in Timothy reveals it:

(1 Timothy 4:1, 3) . . .However, the inspired utterance says definitely that in later periods of time some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired utterances and teachings of demons... forbidding to marry, . . .

Jehovah reveals to us that the teaching forbidding men to marry actually is demonically inspired. And if you have any question as to whether it is demonic or not, look no further than the celibacy clergy to see the demonic consequences of such Satanic rules, such as celibacy.

The Bible reveals everything. It reveals light and it shines light on darkness.

Of note were the words of the book entiitled: Mankind's Salvation Out of World Distress at Hand! published in 1975, those words seem closer now than ever:

The [United Nations] will cease to find satisfaction in their lustful relationship with the “great harlot,” Babylon the Great, and the mouths of the “seven heads” of the scarlet-colored “wild beast” will “eat up her fleshy parts.” To the whole “wild beast” organization, “ten horns” and all, she will become as a worn-out old harlot, no longer desirable for greedy, selfish use. Realistically, under stress of the global crisis, the political rulers, whose nations are members in the United Nations, will become hardheaded in the light of the worsening world conditions. Ignoring all sentimentality, they will be forced to take drastic, heartless action for the preservation of their political institutions and social, economic structure. They will see that the world empire of false religion is an international nuisance and a hindrance to their emergency operations because of the Babylonish religious beliefs, practices and customs.

The many gods and goddesses that Babylon the Great has worshiped will not come to the aid of the world empire of false religion, to save her from action by her former lustful paramours. Her former lovers, the political and military elements, will realize that those deities of Babylon the Great are helpless and have been of no saving powers to them when prayed to by the priests, chaplains, clergymen and religious potentates of the world empire of false religion. Those political and military elements will feel deceived, tricked, fooled and will lose respect for worldly religion. They will not have to turn Communist in order to “hate the harlot,” but will simply turn radical and thus be able to cooperate with “godless Communism” in doing away with the hypocritical religious organization. They will give her the treatment that was meted out to some harlots in ancient times, “completely burn her with fire.”—Genesis 38:24. 28

We can imagine what this will mean to the Vatican and its Basilica of Saint Peter, to the religious cathedrals, churches, mosques, temples, synagogues, shrines, and to other religious structures! We can imagine what is in store for those who officiate in impressive vestments in those religious buildings. Let not Christendom imagine that she will escape because she parades before the world in the name of Christ. She, too, has played the religious “harlot” like her mother, Babylon the Great. The friendship that she has cultivated and maintained with the political and military elements of this world will fail her. She will be shocked at finding that adulterous friendship with this world made her an “enemy of God” and of his Christ. (James 4:4)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

you must ask yourself why these men rape children, it is not a coincidence that a bunch of pediphiles join the church, if one is to look into satanic rituals and pagan rituals i believe there is an answer there. i believe they believe power is gained from the the destruction of innocence. and then you must ask your self the real question. What is there end game?

assuming there is a devil/evil being that is at a constant battle with God/good, i can see how evil can take the form of good in the manner of deception.

what billions believe is good , is really evil, and that is the grand deception. evil is winning, and the greatest trick the devil ever played is convincing the world it didn't exist. i speak now because a large portion of the world believes in a higher being and i also believe a large portion of the world is being mislead. we forget what is around us, we forget that the only true God resides in all of us.

I say God so people can identify with what im trying to say. there is no one true God, there is only life and death, within that life and death are all the answers we can only hope to perceive. me typing right now will effect generations to come and not because of my message im trying to portray, but because as some famous physicist put it. for every action there is a reaction.

the idea of Gods and Demons is a way for us to forget what is true, We live here and now and our actions on this day is what matters. whomever is in charge want us to forget this and that is why a large portion of the world believe in Gods and God.

by placing our faith in an idea has left no room for the realization of this moment on this day and how this moment on this day will effect everything from now till the end of time(if there is an end .

humanity started as a single droplet of water on an icy slope, and as time ensues that frozen ice droplet has formed into an avalanche coming down the mountain. In conclusion we must look inward to find the true answers, that is were the future and the past of humanity resides..

but then again on this day right now maybe ive drank past my fill, and am just talking jibberish on this day right now
lol

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Good Reply.

Every time I read your posts, I can't help but here doc holiday's (val kilmer's portrayal) voice and accent narrating the post.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

I truly do not understand why any member of a religious organisation such as the one you are evidently promoting, would come to a thread like this and basically say "ner ner na ner ner, we told you so we told you so"

The rafter in the eye of that organisation is still obscuring it's view.

This thread is not about them though so I won't list the barriers to the claims of 'God's only channel on Earth'.

The papal elections are of relevance to those who believe in prophecy only. The problem is that those are the same ones who are determined to bring prophecy about, whether it's true and the time is right or not.

I am lucky enough to have no idea what the real truth of anything is.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
For me personally, it won't matter because I'm not a catholic.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

I cannot agree with your point of view when you say God is not responsible. He is! But, quite clearly he does not care, after all he spent the entire Old Testament killing children by drowning, fire and he only knows what he did to the little ones who happened to be first born sons of the Egyptians.

When I meet him eventually he has some explaining to do!

You may want to have a look at www.abovetopsecret.com...

P

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I do not think you have to go to those sort of lengths to explain why this happens.

Historically, a segment of society needed to stay hidden. These were LBT, pedophiles, child abusers and a few others. The Catholic Church was a good place to hide, one of the few available. Other warped people became involved in things like Boy Scouts and Girl Guides on the basis that if you want a tree you go to the forest.

The problem with the church is the cover ups over generations. The Church tries to tell us all that these problems only occurred for the sixties and seventies when quite clearly these problems have existed for centuries.

It is just that in the distant past they could get the child, tie them up, throw them in the river, if they surfaced they were a witch and if they did not they were sent to heaven with a clean soul. It is not that people believed this crap it was just that that is how powerful the church was. Getting rid of your witnesses was easy!

To any LBTs, I do not want to chuck you in with child abusers BTW, each to their own love.

P

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So your message is don't get involved in preventing the abuse of children! I am not happy with your point of view.!

P

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by NOTurTypical

So your message is don't get involved in preventing the abuse of children! I am not happy with your point of view.!

P

Straw man. I never said anything about that.

I said I'm not a Catholic.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Child abuse is not exclusive to the Roman Catholic church.

The Roman Catholic church is a farce and it is not surprising they are involved in such activities.

If you really want to do something about child abuse do not set your scope only on the Roman catholic church. To me it only seems that you only care about child abuse because it allows you to slam the papacy.

Which is fine if you want to slam on it but don't just use child abuse as excuse to grind that axe.

I would suggest you focus on child abuse in general not just in certain groups.

I thought your thread was going to be about how relevant the papacy is today.

I was sorely disappointed.

edit on 13-3-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It is the prophecy, he is a jesuit priest. St Malichi called right again. Now the countdown is on!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Linky,
you may be happy to hear that the new Pope dispises these preist who have commited these horrible acts and the ones who covered them up. He actually has spoken out against the church more than once.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

bravo!

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I read posts like this that make the Catholic church sound like the only place pedophiles exist in the world. Yes it seems a place for them to "hide" from it. But as time goes on and we hear more and more through the media about what is happening, i do feel it will no longer be seen as such a place (to an extent), which is fantastic. Will it eradicate it? No......

Why? For the same unfortunate reason that "it" wont' stop anywhere. Yes, police can crack down on it, which is great. But the problem is spread out across the world and sadly, as long as there are people, this kind of thing is going to happen. As disgusting as it is, you need to understand disgusting people exist. And they exist everywhere.

YES there is a problem within the church.
YES i wish it could be stopped
BUT unfortunately, i don't see that happening much like i don't see it happening anywhere else.

edit on 13-3-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2013 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That's a pretty big brush your tar with mate.

But you cheat on your partner and your taxes so I suppose we're all the same when it comes to not being perfect aye?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Child abuse is not exclusive to the Roman Catholic church.

The Roman Catholic church is a farce and it is not surprising they are involved in such activities.

If you really want to do something about child abuse do not set your scope only on the Roman catholic church. To me it only seems that you only care about child abuse because it allows you to slam the papacy.

Which is fine if you want to slam on it but don't just use child abuse as excuse to grind that axe.

I would suggest you focus on child abuse in general not just in certain groups.

I thought your thread was going to be about how relevant the papacy is today.

I was sorely disappointed.

The RCC is the largest organization of child abusers in existence. In many countries they are not only the abusers but run Government sponsored and paid for services in Child welfare.

It is important to start at the biggest, especially when the biggest child abuser group is also the group that is supposed to help abused kids and get paid by the Government to do so.

This is relevant to the Papacy today. Unless you live in a cave, you have to be aware that Child abuse is the single biggest issue facing the church! It dwarfs all other issues by many magnitudes.

P

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
That's a pretty big brush your tar with mate.

But you cheat on your partner and your taxes so I suppose we're all the same when it comes to not being perfect aye?

Just who cheats on their partner and taxes? I don't so I assume this is you speaking about yourself?

I'm confused!

P

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by SubAce

I cannot agree with your point of view when you say God is not responsible. He is! But, quite clearly he does not care, after all he spent the entire Old Testament killing children by drowning, fire and he only knows what he did to the little ones who happened to be first born sons of the Egyptians.

When I meet him eventually he has some explaining to do!

You may want to have a look at www.abovetopsecret.com...

P

But I will add that you understand the evils of the "Universal" church well. At least you have that going for you.

Don't worry. He'll explain, and be justified. And you'll be left wanting with that attitude.

Do you not remember that God is able to save who He wills to save? And allow to die who He wills to die? And then save them thus?

Who has led you to believe that those children were not reserved for eternity for Him and by His mercy? Do you only read what you want to read; or do you care to understand the whole point of everything that He has been accomplishing since the beginning of time?

You tempt God to answer to you. I feel very, very sorry for you.
edit on 3/13/2013 by TarzanBeta because: added first line.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

You have strong beliefs, I admire that.

I do not admire repetitious dogma that continues to make excuses for God's bad behaviour. We are made in His image, that is why we are this uncaring, warlike species.

P

<<   2 >>

join