It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Warned: AL-Qaida Hit-Squads Coming

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I wish I could have a tool to determine ignorant from awake.

I thought we were all born with a BS detector??? Check the batteries~ LOL sorry OT

In all respects everyone is threatning us in the US.... It just doesn't phase us anymore... So let them make threats so when and if they succeed which i'm not saying they won't. We can just further the future parking lot for the next Amusement park (Aka Dinsey Iran) were going to build over there flattened cities.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
They know that gun ban is going into effect and are taking advantage of the fact.

The nra needs to jump all over this and say, "Al Cicada is a comin. Ya'll need to buy more guns.!"

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

I agree with you %100!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
oh noooooooooo say it anit sooooooooooooo, now if this came from say ccn or ap or even AJ er info... you know who, this might be 29% believable, but this does fit in with what the US AG, Holder said earlier this week, we are to complacent, there is still a threat here is one link, www.thenewamerican.com... from the link

Attorney General Eric Holder (pictured) lies awake at night worrying about the threat to the homeland from home-grown terrorists.

"It's a very serious threat. I think what it says is that the scope, our scope, has to be broadened. We can't think that it's just a bunch of people in caves in some part of the world," Holder told ABC News on Wednesday. "We have to be concerned about the homeland to the same extent that we are worried about the threat coming from overseas."

The threat, as Holder sees it, is increased by the failure of the American people to fear the next attack.
add this to the OP and then throw in the US can kill,US citizens the gun grab , the cough cough umuh sequester, what a show it is going to be , POP CORN any one??? Sorry no pretzels or peanuts, bush and carter can not help you now
edit on 1-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Iran is making threats and saber rattling? Well THATS new and scary sounding. Never thought I'd see the day that happened....

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I dont understand why people take threats from Iran seriously, they are always making one threat or another its just propaganda. If Iran say's that Al-Qa'ida "hit squads" are going to hit American then the opposate is porbably ture.

It is ture that post 9/11 Al-Qa'ida did have links with Iran despite the relationship being unlickly as the two follow a different Islamic sect.

That said however Iran would never help Al-Qa'ida to attack America let alone tell the press about it because they only need to look to what happened to the Taliban to see what happens to governments that oppenly back Al-Qa'ida. America would destroy Iran like they did Afghanistan if Iran was to back a Al-Qa'ida attack in American and for that reason I would argue that this is just propaganda

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
As an example , remeber how people justified war on Iraqi people.

MSM was like "Look how they treat their own women , they don't let them cook what they want"

And the sheeple were like "OK , let's go and kill those bastards , Bush was right"

Sheeple will always be sheeple unless they change their ways.

Al-qaida is built and supported by Saudi Arabia , the #1 puppet of US.

It worked in Afghanistan and it is still working in Syria.

But war-machine is still printing the same lies and people still buy it.

The propaganda is :

1 - Iran is not supporter of Al-Qaeda , Saudis are. Us is the puppeteer.

2 - No Iranian commander talks this way or you could bring some other link that Iran is connected to al-qaeda.

3 - US war-machine has been selling propaganda for years about other countries and has started wars based on greed and lies.

4 - Advertisement makes sheeple change their minds. So , behold sheeple.

( Sheeple is not bad . Uninformed and uneducated people are sheeple)
edit on 1-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Just excuse for the Israelis to inflict another FF on us, to force our hand against Iran.

Right! Because Israel has SO MUCH INFLUENCE over Obama!

I really doubt the whole ‘Zionist influence’ garbage. If they were calling the shots, Obama would be bowing to BiBi like he bows to every 2 bit leader around the globe.

Have to wonder exactly who this source is and what their motivation is.

Yeah, we’ve been “about to attack Iran” for a long time now. Somebody has an angle here but I’m not sure who it is or what their agenda is. It can’t be a build up to an attack against Iran because it’s been going on for YEARS.

Just more fearmongering to keep everyone in panic mode…

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Yup the cave men who caught us by surprise on 911. Aint gona do it again no sir and these Iranians are not in caves. So we will need to be really prepared and ready for em

edit on 1-3-2013 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I dont understand why people take threats from Iran seriously
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think majority of repsonses on this thread are laughing this up.
Can't say about the POTUS or CIA or what the FBI think about this but on ground level I think every American is laughing it up and waiting. That's it... LET THE WAITING GAME BEGIN!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wait for it!...next there will be a special session to "finance" DHS and the other alphabet and military organizations so they can prepare for this terrible-terrible threat...

You might think I am kidding

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Maybe they are peaceful , but they are not peaceful as you.

exporting wars on other nations to help the economy stand on it's one feet.

I did that??

Damn…where’s my pay check? That should be worth something if I did all of that!

You are the winner and you will always be.

I knew we’d find common ground. At least we agree on that!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Al Qaeda is "The Base" of extremist SUNNI thinking, fighting and attack. Iran is the spiritual home and center of the Shia sect of the Islamic Faith.

What you have said is true but only to a extent the relationship is rather more complex.

Iran and Al-Qa’ida are at theological opposites however they shear common enemies such as Israel and America. For that reason Iran has been harbouring some senior Al-Qa’ida operatives although most of them have been under house arrest, there is very little evidence to suggest that Al-Qa’ida is in anyway influence by Iran but Iran has offered some minimal assistance such as protection for senior members by letting them stay in Iran, all be it some under house arrest.

I agree that it is laughable to assume that Iran and Al-Qa’ida have any kind of deeper operation links but there has been some minimal cooperation with post 9/11 Al-Qa’ida and Iran just as there was between pre-9/11 Al-Qa’ida and Iraq. I find it very difficult to believe that Iran would ever allow Al-Qa’ida to use Iran as a base to regroup, its simple to much of a risk it would open them up to attacks by Isreal and America if Al-Qa’ida used it to launch attacks and it would also put the security of the government at risk as Al-QA’ida may try to cause a local insurgency against the current regime. As such this is just more propaganda from Iran and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
As an example , remeber how people justified war on Iraqi people.

MSM was like "Look how they treat their own women , they don't let them cook what they want"

And the sheeple were like "OK , let go and kill those bastards , Bush was right"

Sheeple will always be sheeple unless they change their ways.

Al-qaida is built and supported by Saudi Arabia , the #1 puppet of US.

It worked in Afghanistan and it is still working in Syria.

But war-machine is still printing the same lies and people still buy it.

geez...."sheeple"...wake up".....being used again on ATS.....what a shocker!!!!...implying you are the only one that knows the truth....all the rest of us are just dumb bastards....and somehow this is suppose to motivate us? apparently your "gift of persuasion" needs a little work.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

define "sheeple"

please

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I stressed that sheeple is not a bad word in my dictionary and I defined it.

So , Maybe I am a sheeple myself and I am warning myself ,too.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is this the same al Qaeda we are funding in Syria or bombing in Mali? I get confused as to which are the good al Qaeda and the bad al Qaida.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by mideast

define "sheeple"

please

Maybe I can not define who they are , but maybe I can define what they do so that it is clarified who they are.

They are the ones who don't tend to use their brains , they wish to keep it first hand.

They rather lean on advertisement than reasoning. Instead of good and clear reasons , they buy repeated lies from liars.

They live their lives and think everything is good and working well while it is not.

They are defraud easily and they repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

They are always satisfied with what they have. They don't bother to look at past and future.

They tend to lean on others to think for them.

They think that people are all good and wish them no harm. They see no evil.They see no difference between good and better and best.

They are the people of stillness. They are happy with what they have and they can not see what they don't have both materially and spiritually.

BTW , the blame is on them and on no one else.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Is this the same al Qaeda we are funding in Syria or bombing in Mali? I get confused as to which are the good al Qaeda and the bad al Qaida.

Oh snap.

Here someone is posting a practical remark.

Just what the heck are you thinking???!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Bilk22

Just excuse for the Israelis to inflict another FF on us, to force our hand against Iran.

Right! Because Israel has SO MUCH INFLUENCE over Obama!

I really doubt the whole ‘Zionist influence’ garbage. If they were calling the shots, Obama would be bowing to BiBi like he bows to every 2 bit leader around the globe.

Have to wonder exactly who this source is and what their motivation is.

Yeah, we’ve been “about to attack Iran” for a long time now. Somebody has an angle here but I’m not sure who it is or what their agenda is. It can’t be a build up to an attack against Iran because it’s been going on for YEARS.

Just more fearmongering to keep everyone in panic mode…

i disagree with some of what you say on other threads...but, you hit the nail on the head with this one, seabag
we always seem to need to be in a "war " somewhere...perhaps to justify the massive amount of military spending. war is good for profits...you can only use a bomb or a bullet once, and then it needs to be replaced.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join