It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Aquatic Apes or Mermaid Data squashed before release...AGAIN.[HOAX]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Originally posted by Dispo
Your source gave me brain cancer.

Your source (Sir Alister Hardy) was a Royal Society member.

This completely destroys ANY credibility.

This is why I ALWAYS check out a source first.

The quote below says it all: "In service to the elite..." ~ "disseminate propaganda..."

Virtually all the Royal Society's founding members were Freemasons. One could reasonably argue that the Royal Society itself, at least in its inception, was a Masonic institution - derived, through Andrea's Christian Unions, from the 'invisible Rosicrucian brotherhood' .

Jim Keith makes it clear that the Masonic Lodge 'has been alleged to be a conduit for the intentions of a number of elitist interests'. In service to the elite, the Royal Society Freemasons would re-sculpt epistemological notions and disseminate propaganda. Jim Keith provides a brief summation of the Royal Society's role in years to come: 'The British Royal Society of the late seventeenth century was the forerunner of much of the media manipulation that was to follow'.

The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Liverpool. Mind your hubcaps mate.

Where about are you from?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Side note while waiting...when the Ramomes who were in the U.K. at a Punk club that the Pistols played at...if you can call it playing....the Pistols snuck into the upstairs dressing room to get a peek at the show as they were dead broke.

The Ramones caught them in their dressing room and since Joey Ramone was like 6 ft 6 inches....Johnny Rotten and Sid from the Pistols BEGGED them not to kill them as tey thought the Ramones name was the name of a New York Gang and they were about to get their asses kicked.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

But it's his theory.

Hardy may have been a reptile, but he can still make theories. Your source took what he said and completely flipped it around, distorted its points and ignored anything it couldn't rubbish.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Massachusetts.

Same nice people who thought they could turn an entire Harbor into a Big Tea Cup.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Dispo

Massachusetts.

Same nice people who thought they could turn an entire Harbor into a Big Tea Cup.

Split Infinity

Cool- I have friends in Boston.
Michigan here.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Imagine, if you'd have just paid the tax, you'd have a Queen right now, gawd bless 'er maj, and be part of the empire.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Part of the...ahem...cough! Cough!! EMPIRE!!?? LOL!

What...so I could have some...EEls and Mashed!!?? LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Imagine, if you'd have just paid the tax, you'd have a Queen right now, gawd bless 'er maj, and be part of the empire.

LOL- Oddly enough I think you guys on the other side of the pond are more free than we are- Queen and all. I like the English, like their Society and think they are far more informed about most everything than the average American.

EDIT: Plus your TV is far better than ours- Except the Walking Dead. I uh, downloaded a series called Utopia and it was/is fantastic. And that Zombie show tied in with big brother (Dead Set) was freaking tops...

edit on 27-2-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
mockumentary WIKI

Could this be like the show that made thousands of people believe that dragons were real?

My brother in law watched it and thought dragons were real. It was a mockumentary.

I did not laugh at him as these shows are made to seem very real.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Nah, people are stupid in equal proportions, you just have more of them because you have a bigger population and your culture seems to promote public/internet stupidity rather than private/street stupidity.

Plus, you get to have guns, so y'know, swings and roundabouts really.

I'll give you the TV thing. We're very good at TV.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

But it's his theory.

No no no...

If this is coming out of the Royal Society it's got NOTHING to do with theories...

These people ONLY tell lies. PERIOD.

You might as well be quoting from the NIST report in a 9/11 thread.

If it's coming out of the elite's propaganda groups it is NOT going to be truth.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

It could be the truth. We'll know more if SplitInfinity ever gets round to posting the link.

SI - I've been F5ing this thread for so long, you owe me a new keyboard.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

I have been to the U.K. as well as been allover and I enjoy the people there very much.

I was in London a while back and it was summer...if one could call it that...LOL!...and the Biggest thing going was COLD AMERICAN BEER...specifically Bud and believe it or not...Bud Light.

They opened a place called the American Pub. There was a line around the block to get in this place and it served COLD American Beer...Burgers, Dogs, Pizza, Tex Mex, Big Steaks and the lot.

When inside I listened to the Londoners talk and they said...I really like this place because they pay attention to you and what you want...as they told me the service was very good. They had brought in an all American Crew...which I heard later was a point of issue to the U.K. Ministry of whatever Hiring and such. The crew had very pretty buxom typically dressed American Girls in Red, White and Blue striped outfits and guy's wearing Blue slacks, Red shirt with white trim and a red, white and blue bow tie.

This crew was working their asses off and Londoners from all levels of society where there. The big hit was the beer as I have had many a pint in the U.K. and it is NEVER really cold and is bitter as in the winter you guy's drink a beer called Bitter's I believe right?

This one Older Lady who was wearing what appeared to be the F'n Crown Jewels and a gown talked with me as she attempted to put her mouth around a Burger that was about 5 inches thick and 10 inches across. I had to laugh as this obvious High Society person was a glee with drinking a Beer and eating Burgers and Fries while American Football played...Taped...on a great number of Big Screen TV's spread all over the place.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

I am connected!

It is running slow...I will type as I get info.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I don't know if it has been posted yet, but some fragments are in this video

edit on 27-2-2013 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Dispo

I am connected!

It is running slow...I will type as I get info.

Split Infinity

Awesome. I am tired but really want to see this and if you are correct it will possibly be gone tomorrow.
Regardless, this has been a fun and friendly thread with some interesting conversation. Pretty cool people overall.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

London is a strange place. The only winning move is not to go.

American style isn't for me, I just want to be left alone when I'm eating, or drinking. I can cope with a smile as I walk in the door and a "is everything alright" once, but beyond that, nah.

You'll have to try some of the grittier pubs up north some time, it's a lot cheaper and a lot more British.

Bitter is just another type of ale, like lager or cider, nobody's ever told me about a seasonal thing, so I dunno. It all depends what pub you go to really, some are #, some are good.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

I just connected and immediatly was kicked off as well as this laptop I am using for this board went down as well unexpectedly.

I am connected hold on.

Split Infinity

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join