It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Aquatic Apes or Mermaid Data squashed before release...AGAIN.[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I would like folks to take a look at this...z6mag.com...

I have just a little while ago recieved a phone call from a...FRIEND...who has informed me some very good private video footage as well as still photographs and other data specific to this topic is currently being attemped to be released to many various Media sources.

This is the second attempt as the first attempt was squashed at source and those who did so did not realise that some remaining data was still in public hands.

Ordinarily I would not comment on the squashing of such sensitive information...but in this case...I have my reasons.

Split Infinity

edit on 27-2-2013 by Gazrok because: Corrected spelling in title for easier search

edit on 27-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I would like the add...the link is information from another source and has gone public. If this other data is placed on the internet...I will post a link.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

WoW! Interesting!! I was in the Navy and love this kind of stuff. But, I don't think so. I'd like to find a woman though who likes the water (since my wife passed away from cancer and its been almost 3 years and I live near the beach and have a house and live with a cat that drives me nuts, but keeps me company?) hmmm..

I remember reading a book by Ivan T. Sanderson, about aquatic apes..and other strange creatures from our distant past. It is a subject thatis fun to ponder.

But, I'd rather not. I'd rather have a beach buddy.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Please do post. I just watched the other day where scientist were doing research on so nice weapons and whale deaths. The things they found only to have it ripped away from them. I hope it makes it out into the public!!!
Sorry after reading your post I got excited and posted before clicking the link. The whole show is on YouTube. I think it is called Mermaids what the Navy is hiding. It is something like that.
edit on 26-2-2013 by kaidec because: added the last lines

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

However, with further investigation and by looking at the Source Code of the website in question we can see this is more of a publicity stunt done by Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. The website’s tagging and descriptions on the source code reveal that is more for entertainment than an actual Department of Homeland Security or DOJ confiscation of a website. Things like the title, “Mermaids are Real � Real Evidence from Dr. Paul Robertson, NOAA researcher” and the title of the main DOJ Image, “Mermaid Legends-Mermaid Sightings-water creature” and the alt text of the image, “Mermaid legend is true, and there is proof of real live mermaids” make you believe that this site was keyworded to go along with the Mermaid’s Body Found series on Animal Planet.

Now if we’re being up front here, if Discovery Communications was really trying to pull a fast one on you they could have made the site more real. It’s obviously all in fun to get you excited about their Mermaid Series and spread chatter about Mermaid conspiracies. Discovery could have easily registered the domain as a private registration and made the source code look more realistic with actual DOJ & Homeland Security information there.

All from your link.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Interesting.

Never heard of this Animal Planet show, nor Aquatic Apes going to have to check it out.

Nice one SplitInfinity.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I can tell you with 100% certainty that this is for real.

The implications of the public being shown...what I have been told...is not only better quality video and pictues but also some VERY specific scientific data...which my...Friend....believes is DNA evidence....such implications would be...DRAMATIC.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry but after looking at the videos they are SO OBVIOUSLY FAKE.
I'm guessing students from media school. A little too much technique used.

They will look great on their showreel, nice try though.

Methinks this should be moved to the Hoax area.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

I have been told this new data was documented in the area and islands that exist between the Indian and Pacific oceans. I will not go into further detail until and if the new data is uploaded.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I can tell you with 100% certainty that this is for real.

The implications of the public being shown...what I have been told...is not only better quality video and pictues but also some VERY specific scientific data...which my...Friend....believes is DNA evidence....such implications would be...DRAMATIC.

Split Infinity

-Not sure I am following here.

I remember sometime last year seeing the documentary and the supposed DOJ takedown notice... I can 100% assure you that was all fake.

-So, is this something new or a rehash of the same thing?

BTW, I find all of this quite fascinating and am not trying to e a jerk here- I just went around and around over this last year at david ickes forum and am trying to tell if this is something new or not.
EDT: Okay, based on your last post I think I get it- You are saying this is something new that hasnt been uploaded. Cool.
edit on 26-2-2013 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I am aware of this...however the subject of this topic is a reality and this new data that will POSSIBLY be uploaded is very clear.

To see other evidence...for thousands of years and as recent as just this year...large fish and sharks...such as Maco, Tiger and Great White have been and were caught with Bone and Coral Spear Tips imbedded in them.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by creatives

I agree that some of the videos here are shakey at best...but the reality of this topic is NOT.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I am aware of this...however the subject of this topic is a reality and this new data that will POSSIBLY be uploaded is very clear.

To see other evidence...for thousands of years and as recent as just this year...large fish and sharks...such as Maco, Tiger and Great White have been and were caught with Bone and Coral Spear Tips imbedded in them.

Split Infinity

The possibility is another show by the same company.

The other evidence was from the first mermaid show that they put out.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I was VERY hesitant to post this link as I believe some of this video is faked...but because of what I sometimes do...I KNOW the reality of this topic is not.

The spear tips are very good evidence by themselves as some are very inticatley carved coral pieces that once the composition of minerals was analyzed as far as percentage of specific minerals within the lymstone...it was possible to determine just where the coral reefs are located that these spears were made from.

Some are in the middle of no where and it is unlikely that someone would go there just to get a hunk of coral.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Every time I hear people talking about the aquatic ape theory I die a little inside.

I'm not being funny, it's a sound theory, it could work. Hardy's publication in New Scientist was based on solid reasoning and stood up, in theory, without evidence. But that's not an issue, evidence might turn up later, to support or disprove the idea. We can work with it without accepting it.

Then along came Morgan, Langdon and a host of other scientific trolls who wrote pages and pages of scathing and venomous veiled slurs against anyone who disagreed with them. The whole idea has been tainted for the rest of the scientific community, nobody will touch it because of the passive-aggressive quagmire the issue has been turned in to.

If the theory is correct, which it may or may not be, the existence of mer people is heavily implied by it, as we wouldn't all move away from the shore, some would remain and continue to adapt to the sea, eventually becoming fully aquatic mammals. Unfortunately, there's no evidence either way.

As for the videos, I've had a quick look and they seem ridiculously hoaxy. I can't imagine why anyone would want to suppress this information anyway.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dispo

Again...I know that some of this video appears faked...I listed this link to inform...I hope to get the new data.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well as I said, if we can find supporting evidence for the aquatic ape theory, it does heavily imply the existence of mer people. Similarly, the existence of mer people heavily implies the validity of the aquatic ape theory. I'd quite like it to be correct, it would be like meeting an alien civilisation for the first time with their own culture, language, laws, architecture, science, technology, but it would all be completely based on our own brain structure and thinking process. It would almost definitively show the relation between intelligence and environment.

By the way, do you have any idea who is trying to suppress this new evidence and why?

Edit: I just checked the map (don't laugh) and the location you're putting forward is highly plausible, the initial aquatic ape theory was believed to have taken place in northern africa, along the coast of the mediterranean, say there was a migratory catalyst and some went back inland and some followed the coast down to the gulf of aden, crossed in to yemen and oman, then crossed the gulf of oman, through pakistan and india, then bangladesh, myanmar, thailand, and then island hopping, until finally going fully aquatic.
edit on 26-2-2013 by Dispo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
We can't have people going out and trying to kill a rare see creature to stuff. They can just keep denying they exist to protect them. I won't mind, they don't seem to be out to hurt us if they exist.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Hey, I'm on your side dude! I am as open minded as they get. I will watch and see whats up and (with an open mind) take in the info.

I've sail the 7 seas (and flown over them also) and I've seen some strange things. I've been told stories that made me go What! I've seen Orange glowing orbs in the sky. (one time waiting at a lonely airfield for a buddy flying back in one of my squarons, A-7 corsairs, in the San Joaquin Valley, I was standing out on the runway with my "light cones" to bring him in, "he was bringing some cases of "Coors beer in the 20mm ammo bays", a giant orange glowing orb came out of nowhere, I looked at it and said, WTF is that! It was way up oppisite of the jet but...moved really fast...as the A-7 made its landing approach..hard to explain..but, it was a UFO and it took off like a bat out of hell as soon as I looked back at it (and the oncoming jet) ...

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
We can't have people going out and trying to kill a rare see creature to stuff. They can just keep denying they exist to protect them. I won't mind, they don't seem to be out to hurt us if they exist.

-Or enslave them... As REAL sea Monkeys.

Actually that might be kinda cool. I never felt so utterly ripped off as a kid. it was the first time I realized that you cannot believe the "box". I sat there, tears in my eyes, staring at a fish aquarium filled with a plastic castle and brine shrimp which were nearly microscopic. My dream of being the king of a society in my fish tank, watching my Sea monkeys grow up , get married, have careers and create their own civilization- I got...Specks in the water.

-I was crushed. In fact, the utter disappointment over that purchase has forever make me a bitter human being.

I think that company owes me some real Sea Monkeys. For all thats good and holy. I think they should have to hunt these aquatic apes and give me what they promised three decades ago.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join