It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get a Load of These Police Targets....Scary Stuff.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It would be interesting to hear what all the LEOs that are members of this ATS community think about this
preparation for tyranny.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
At least you're allowed to defend yourselves and prepare for the SHFT in the United States, here in the Uk we're disarmed and vulnerable. Any Police Officer who shoots an unarmed member of the British public is rarely, if ever, prosecuted for their crime. Look at Jean Charles de Menezes, walking to work, sits on a tube train, minding his own business, is brutally slain in an unprovoked attack by several police officers for his troubles, zero Police prosecuted. There are plenty of other cases where members of the public have been shot dead in the UK by a trigger happy Police Force and there are no consequences for the officer concerned.

On a lighter note, could they Photoshop pictures of my ex-wife and ex-mother-in-law onto these targets so the cops are subconsciously inclined to shoot them on sight?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Resistance is a futile effort. It's a battle that can't be won. It's a classic case of divide and conquer. Everyone believes they are fighting for the right reasons, even the ones who are being trained to commit atrocities do so in the interest of nat'l security and the greater good. Patriots, people from the hood, truthers, reptilian agenda exposers, and the vast majority of the WORLDS public have all received programming to do what is right in their eyes which is just as easily interpreted as wrong in the eyes of another.

The end result is that we massacre each other.

In reality, the people in positions of power have no #ing clue what's going on, they are just managing and reacting to situations and perceptions of the daily world they believe as real. As it is, society is saturated with people who don't agree with official stories and rightfully so. The stories have holes in them purposefully, whether it was intentionally designed or not, to provoke people into taking action.

These acts and reactions give the authority and vantage point for what needs to be done moving forward. We all play right into it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Well I would put a poster up with my ex wife and her mother up, but thay might come under the term as zombies

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I feel sick for them. Once you desensitize yourself to that kind of thing, there is no getting your mind back. You can never again look at a pregnant woman on the playground and see anything but a threat you may need to neutralize. Heard a great saying once: "Don't eat your soul to fill your belly."

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yeah the white male is really the victim when the majority of the people getting shot by cops are minorities.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Looks like they used their own kids for models........

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Some of these pics are really low quality to be selling on a professional level...

Are you sure this company is legit?

edit on 19-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Right there in the name we can clearly see what idea they are
getting across to the police, don't hesitate just take action, don't
think just do as your told, we will clean up the mess, no worries,
attack and say your sorry but by golly attack first.

And they really seem to take it to heart also, whatever happened
to being a responsible adult and not lashing out in anger and
fear...... when and where did that ideal disappear?

How can you use any judgement whatsoever if you don't hesitate?

The training they are apparently giving our officers is getting really
creepy at this point... while i get this is an outside company they
provide these for police which means there must be a market for
it. I honestly want anger management classes for any officer
who has access and use of a weapon in the line of duty.
edit on 19-2-2013 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

And when "they" drop the flag for these targets to become more than just 2-dimensional representations of possible scenarios so as to desensitize LEO's, I wonder how many ATS members will look back to Seabags thread about guns that could not be coerced or intimidated into killing by themselves and think "hmm, the dude nailed it, they were coming for our guns and used subterfuge to do so, Oh well, to late, we're screwed"

When the Banksters insist their minions enforce the RFID chip, all those who refuse suddenly become more than just 2-dimensional possible scenario targets.....ARE YOU STARTING TO SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE PEOPLE?
edit on 19-2-2013 by Sublimecraft because: added comment

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

keep one thing in mind;targets don't shoot back.But people do.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I have to admit.the button is very tempting.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

No worries, if they release armed drones to patrol US skies....they won't discriminate based on race, color, creed.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Excellent post, yes, I think a lot of people are starting to see the bigger picture.

TPTB has to be worried, hence the ramping up of their agenda....

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Some of these pics are really low quality to be selling on a professional level...

Are you sure this company is legit?

edit on 19-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Yes, I'm pretty sure...

law enforcement targets inc info

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I was in the middle of typing up something like "novelty targets arent anything new, show me agencies actively training with them before I get hot and bothered" when the page finally loaded.

Now all I can say is WTF?!?!?!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

It would be interesting to hear what all the LEOs that are members of this ATS community think about this
preparation for tyranny.

The world isnt a pretty place, if a pregnant woman/child/mother is at a playground/school/mall/etc, picking off children with a gun, you have to be prepared to stop them with deadly force...so you have to train accordingly

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hate to break this to you guys but there isn't anything wrong with the targets. so what if they look like ordinary people. Got news for you guys. Bad guys look like ordinary people. People hesitate to shoot a person that doesn't look like a obvious badguy from a movie. If you don't train this way you will hesitate in real life and the psycho whether they are man or woman, soft and frumpy or a roided out weightlifter will get the drop on you and kill you.

SEAL 6 back in marcinko's days used to practice shooting female targets so that their guys wouldn't get suckered in a real hostage / terrorist takedown situation. I believe that when they were doing dynamic entry training on airplanes and buildings they often used female terrorists to get everyone used to dealing with both male and female badguys. both of which exit in the real wold.

As for the zombie targets. come on guys thats just good fun. Hey i've even seen some nice targets before on the range that had graphical overlays of various high value targets on people. Like the heart the major nerve and blood bundles and where they would be on various angled targets. Say a target depicting a 2/3 view instead of a full frontal or side view of a target subject. Sounds sick to target the actual heart or spinal cord etc but they have these type of true anatomical targets for deer, elk etc. It teaches the shooter where exactly to aim on the animal to get a clean and humane kill, which is only ethical.

Also don't be surprised by targets depicting a kid holding a gun. I'm sure there are several LEOs in this country that have had the exact situation presented to them. Kids sometimes pick up guns and go bang bang because they saw it in a movie and have no idea what they consequences will be. That kids at that moment is a legit threat. ANd military definitely have to deal with 10-13year ods who look innocent enough except for the fact they are armed with ak-47 and they won't hesitate to shoot the evil foreign soldier. You never know what you are going to run into in the real world, and have to react to. I was once on a set where a chimp went aggro and decided to pick up anything that was not bolted down and slash it around. Th set was for a kitchen scene so there were even knives present that the chimp cold have picked up. We evacuated the set and the team of animal handlers finally after much effort calmed down the chimp. But the security were standing outside calling the cops who would have probably shown up on the scene not knowing what exactly the threat is only to find that on that afternoon they would be dealing with a raging chimpanzee. They don't have targets for chimps at the local range and yet that was a target and actual incident that they could have been training for. TO shoot at the unexpected and sometimes counter intuitive situations.
edit on 19-2-2013 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2013 by BASSPLYR because: cause im a crappy spelluh

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

That's what I think...

reply to post by thisguyrighthere

What am I missing? Police (and others) have trained with these kinds of targets for ages - and they're used in video games - the idea being to hone up on discerning shoot/don't shoot scenarios, or to practice in a true-to-life scenario.

A pregnant woman would normally not be seen as a threat, but with a gun in her hand, she becomes a real threat. By the same token, a child with a gun would be a threat, but with a toy gun, he is not.

The idea is to flash these targets during testing to check the ability of the cop to discern REAL threats. If he shoots the child with a toy gun, he fails. Also, they need to practice in a hostage scenario, for example, so they don't hit the victim.

What is this thread insinuating? That these targets are ALL threats? There's a female officer with a gun target.
Are they planning to kill each other, too?

As I said, What am I missing?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

The idea is to flash these targets during testing to check the ability of the cop to discern REAL threats. If he shoots the child with a toy gun, he fails. Also, they need to practice in a hostage scenario, for example, so they don't hit the victim.

No....the idea is to end hesitation, and train to shoot these type of targets...hence the term NMH...No More Hesitation

I'm glad to see a LEO perspective here (BASSPLYR), but it only sickens me more.

There is definitely something wrong with LEO training with these type of targets, it is indoctrination, a desensitization for "non-traditional" targets, it is very dangerous IMO.

If you can't see this, you have already bought into what is to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join