It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get a Load of These Police Targets....Scary Stuff.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, I thought I had seen it all. Ran across a police target training website on another forum and WOW....

I can't post any of the training targets here on ATS as I believe it would be a violation of T&C, but I will post some of the descriptions:

NO MORE HESITATION - YOUNG MOTHER ON PLAYGROUND-NMH-5 Non-traditional threat depicting a hostile young mother surrounded by children on a playground. Background is faded further highlighting the threat. Full Color realistic target.

NO MORE HESITATION - LITTLE BOY WITH REAL GUN NMH-7 Non-traditional threat depicting a very young boy holding a real gun. Designed to prepare officers for the worst possible situation. Background is faded further highlighting

NO MORE HESITATION - PREGNANT WOMAN THREAT NMH-1 NMH-1 Non-traditional threat depicting a hostile pregnant woman in a nursery

Here's a promo vid for the site, complete with Zombie targets too -

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is a designer and full service provider of training targets and supplies for military, government agencies, law enforcement, gun clubs and shooting enthusiasts. We carry a wide array of paper, cardboard, steel and plastic targets to enhance your training regardless of your specific range, program or budget requirements.

Click on the main site link, then, click Paper & Cardboard Targets > Scenario Targets > No More Hesitation

www.letargets.com...

I must say their grammar skills leave a lot to be desired, but WTH...

The Police State isn't coming....It's already here.

Thoughts?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It's another tactic to acclimate the LEOs in shooting all members of the public. When TSHTF, they will be used to shooting targets that appear as a pregnant woman, disgruntled teenagers, homeless indigents, or protesting veterans. If it moves, shoot it. And keep shooting it until it stops moving. Then place an incendiary device on it, and let it burn.
SnF.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
they got any targets that look like bildeburgers?

no?

well i guess there after us then.

edit; well i see they have VIP/ executive targets.
so everybody is fair game.
edit on 18-2-2013 by tinhattribunal because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I can't post any of the training targets here on ATS as I believe it would be a violation of T&C, but I will post some of the descriptions

I think the pic is a great representation of what law enforcement and military will encounter when going house-to-house throughout North America...

I would expect that those ordering these supplies already knew that as well.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking....

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

they even have "old man in home with shotgun" depicting an older gentleman with a double barrel antique.

this is incredibly disturbing conditioning.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Wow that's pretty disgusting... Young mother on a playground with children??? Seriously? Wish we could find out what agencies were ordering these... That could blow the roof off of this ramp up for civil war by the government...

edit on 18-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Anybody notice they all seem to be Caucasian....

From their "about us" link =

We are proud to call some of America's most trusted and relied upon groups and organizations, our customers. This includes: Military Branches – U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Army, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Air Force Government Organizations – Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS), Dept. of Justice, U.S. Treasury Dept, and many more... Law Enforcement – Thousands of law enforcement agencies at the municipal, county, and state levels. Numerous training organizations, private ranges, shooting clubs, and shooting enthusiasts.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Pretty disturbing although sadly,....not surprising.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Test balloon to see if they will shot women and children.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm surprised they don't have a white male holding up the Constitution, "Targeting for a safer America"

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Is there any doubt now what they are training for? This company would not have them for sale if there was not a market for them with LE... Sigh!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
That's just disturbing. The young mother looks more like a preteen. And who the heck would shoot a child, gun or not?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mountainmeg

If I saw an officer shoot a unarmed person (pregnant, little child, helpless elder, you have my word that I will disarm an fatally kill the offender, god damn right I will! I will not put up with BS like what the outcome of this conditioning may offer..

I carry and exspose my pistol in public daily, everywhere, I'm polite, and very forgiving. I do not go to find trouble, but if I saw the town's handicap being tased, not only me but in my town I believe at least several others would indeed attack and disarm the officer ASAP before more would arrive. The police serve us, "civilians," if there out of control... Ask questions! Take actions! Do not let them cowar you down

It's our duty as American to protect ourselves from tyranny, do not let the Govt disarm you..

BTW. Would I get arrested for putting a 4X5' pics of Obama and his minions... National guard.. Etc up at the local range, an practice to protect for "my" rights? Would they feel nervous, because I do after reading the OP!

S&F

Civil War is coming.. Are you ready to defend your family an community?
edit on 18-2-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2013 by AK907ICECOLD because: Spellings n such...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Well, I thought I had seen it all. Ran across a police target training website on another forum and WOW....

I can't post any of the training targets here on ATS as I believe it would be a violation of T&C, but I will post some of the descriptions:

NO MORE HESITATION - YOUNG MOTHER ON PLAYGROUND-NMH-5 Non-traditional threat depicting a hostile young mother surrounded by children on a playground. Background is faded further highlighting the threat. Full Color realistic target.

NO MORE HESITATION - LITTLE BOY WITH REAL GUN NMH-7 Non-traditional threat depicting a very young boy holding a real gun. Designed to prepare officers for the worst possible situation. Background is faded further highlighting

NO MORE HESITATION - PREGNANT WOMAN THREAT NMH-1 NMH-1 Non-traditional threat depicting a hostile pregnant woman in a nursery

Here's a promo vid for the site, complete with Zombie targets too -

Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. is a designer and full service provider of training targets and supplies for military, government agencies, law enforcement, gun clubs and shooting enthusiasts. We carry a wide array of paper, cardboard, steel and plastic targets to enhance your training regardless of your specific range, program or budget requirements.

Click on the main site link, then, click Paper & Cardboard Targets > Scenario Targets > No More Hesitation

www.letargets.com...

I must say their grammar skills leave a lot to be desired, but WTH...

The Police State isn't coming....It's already here.

Thoughts?
Very in formative thread, indeed. No need for anyone to question if their ''protectors'' would engage them or not. They will, without hesitation.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
They are "prepared" to shoot everyone.
Trained killers, they are!--militarized
To protect and serve... the their masters/NWO

prepared=conditioned-->to believe even a small child is a potential terrorist

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Make no mistake, they are coming to kill you. America, you have NO more time. Unless you spread the word NOW through every avenue, social media, websites, word of mouth etc, the game is over. Have you learnt nothing from history ? Do what the german people did not and stand against tyranny.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
What about: 12 year old with orange toy gun

Or Peaceful protester sitting on ground

Or Infant in crib with really dangerous looking rattle

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This is so disturbing. It makes we absolutely sick to my stomach. What the hell is happening to our country!
Sickening....

Makes me want to march up to Washington and jack-slap those idiots, then find their puppet masters and do the same, but I'm sure there's a cardboard target out there labeled:
Middle age woman with lethal slapping skills-NO More Hesitation...

Sickening...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I got a very sick feeling when reading this-is this is not desensitising police to see the average citizen as targets? It is very disturbing,i felt a sick disgust, quite frankly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join