It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 19 Y/O Son Just Saw A UFO!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi gang. My 19 year old sone called me from his cell phone. He was on his way home and watched a UFO hovering over a corn field. (no corn on it this time of year) He watched hover for about 10 minutes with absolutely no sound. I had him draw what he saw when he retuned home. That is the attached picture. I took a pic of his drawing with my phone.

When he called I asked him to get a pic with his phone. He said when he tried, it was going upwards really slowly and the lights didn't show up. Here is other information about this sighting, for those that are interested.
1) He watched it stay on place for about 10 minutes.
2) It was approximately 10 feet abouve the trees on the opposite side of the field. Trees areound here are about 30 to 40 feet tall.
3) The rim of the "Sombrero" (What he called it) had a blue light that just kept going around and around the edge.
4) It appeared to be fuzzy / surrounded by fog.
5) It was a "Dark Silver" in color.
6) It had what appeared to be a white stripe near the top.

I hate to give too much personal information out on the net, but this happened at 7:40 pm, about a mile outside of Bowling Green Ohio. Anyone ever see something like this? He is a little shook up...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

I would have had my phone out recording not ringing my parents!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Does your son know that your a member of ATS and that this no intentional prank on you? Just so were clear on this.

If that is cleared then, it seems odd to have your normal folks witnessing such phenomena. Is it me or are peculiar events\sightings unfolding frequently as of late?

Peace

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

That's a very cool sighting, I bet he must be excited

I have seen a few UFO's in my time but nothing like what he describes.

It's a shame he couldn't get footage or a pic of it, but I know that's not as easy as it sounds.

Is this the first sighting he has had? Was he interested in the UFO subject prior to his sighting?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That was a really clear sighting. He may need to relax, and even learn to meditate, and start to get in touch with his inner source, and find the work he came to do to raise his frequency. There is usually more happening than a sighting, and missing time is very possible. And keeping as much out of harms way with the power of love and forgiving everyone, and self, overcoming all karma is good.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaded27

First sighting, Yes. Ufo interest, No. Girls and XBOX=Yes....lol

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

He sounded a little scared on the phone. Called his daddy to protect him ... lol

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
Does your son know that your a member of ATS and that this no intentional prank on you? Just so were clear on this.

If that is cleared then, it seems odd to have your normal folks witnessing such phenomena. Is it me or are peculiar events\sightings unfolding frequently as of late?

Peace

No Prank. He did not know I was gonna share until he finished the pic.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I've had UFO signings myself, so first off, very cool! When you see something like that, it's pretty thrilling.

I wonder, however, why the craft would have a blue light rotating, especially if it was enshrouded in a artificial fog. That's not very sneaky like, and sneaky like is the name of the game if you're flying a UFO, man made or outer worldly.
edit on 17-2-2013 by FrostForests because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrostForests
I've had UFO signings myself, so first off, very cool! When you see something like that, it's pretty thrilling.

I wonder, however, why the craft would have a blue light rotating, especially if it was enshrouded in a artificial fog. That's not very sneaky like, and sneaky like is the name of the game if you're flying a UFO, man made or outer worldly.
edit on 17-2-2013 by FrostForests because: (no reason given)

He said it looked foggy, fuzzy around the edges. Not a thick fog.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Excellent. Thanks for reporting...Ok...

Now....we hear/read this kind of report all the time, and we are all Past it now..."I saw a UFO, it was silver, now Im home, here is a picture".

OK, Nowdays we want details, so please ask your son to describe it like a Movie (once we would say novel, but kids dont read now do they?)....or Like an Computer game......

On his way home......Ok, was he walking along, running, driving a car, catching the bus, on roller skates?
What/how was he on his way.
He saw this thing.... Ok, was he looking in the sky and a star moved and came toward him?, Did he just happen to glance that way and saw it?, Did he here something to make him observe it...How did he notice it?

It went up slowly.....Ok, did it make a noise? change colour? how far up did it go, what direction? Was it smooth going up or wobbly?, did he watch it disappear out of view, if not, Why not?

We need details, details, details, please.....Its fine to say, I saw a ufo, with a blue light, then now im home.

Tell him to make the exact "Movie" in his mind of what happened, transcribe it, then let us know thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Looks to me like a chinese lantirn that was set off by a local scout group in the local vicinity, I confirmed by calling the scout association. They where just 'goofin off' and accidentally one got caught in the wind and carried around a bit. They reported the incident in case anyone was alarmed, which they were. Ok shut er down.

reply to post by 5pooky

edit on 18-2-2013 by ATSZOMBIE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
So, in that 10 minuets he watched it hover, he did not once attempt to take video or a photo of the object.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by andypb

The amount of times I have started recording something in the sky just to realise its a plane or something is ridiculous. Maybe one of these days... it wont be a plane, and I wont just have a story. Ha.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Exactly, every time i go out, i always have some type of camera with me, especially if I'm at the woods with my kids.
10 minuets is quite a long time just to watch something hover, without attempting to film or grab a pic.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
very interesting

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Why is it that everybody always expects videos and photos whenever someone spots a UFO? Sometimes people are too shocked and are too busy just gawking at it and going "whoa, whats that?!"

Plus it was night time. All you would be able to see on a camera phone is lights and perhaps a dim outline of the object. Not everyone carries around an expensive and decent camcorder.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Couldn't get a video of it anyway, they won't allow the settings to be optimum and even if it was broad daylight and optimum for most camera's, they would obscure it with a light. You could see a saucer, or cigar shaped craft, or a diamond, or a sphere, and you would get a orb on video. A light orb, red, orange, whatever. Not meant to be, sorry. People have to wake up here and start to knock on their own soul and ask, why am I here in a place like this. To make it less of a hellhole, to improve my attitude? What? Because that is why we're here.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
he watched hover for 10 minutes,didnt take a photo and drawn some dodgy stereotypical alien ufo... is this a prank?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by flana23

I believe he tried to, didn't work. And if it had, small orb of light is all you'd see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join