It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania Called It! God's Timeline Happening NOW! Meteor Impact!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
So does she know whats coming next yet?

She stated in the video that something should be happening on president's day, and that something huge will be happening on March 11(not exactly sure on that date) that will align with the new pope coming into power.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

According to this site, the average day on Earth sees two meteorite strikes.

link

So it isn't astounding that her prediction came true.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

The source is not trusted.

Of coarse it is not trusted but discouraged by TPTB. The site has a nasty habit of not hiding anything and telling the truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect
This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect

Yup,
Pretty much nailed it!

It is an indisputable fact that some people simply can't wait to see the world burn.
When you invest your entire being in someones religion / prophecy it naturally follows that your ego demands that you have chosen wisely.
Oddly, people would rather be proven right even at the expense of many thousands of innocent lives. The more convoluted the 'prophecy' the easier it is to interpret it as having relevance to ongoing events.

It is no different from throwing virgins into a volcano to appease it.
That's why my username is also my epitaph.
Humans Eh!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yeah "impact" is a strong word..."ploop" is more fitting in regards to any actual meteorite remnants that may have made contact with the Earth.

edit on 2/15/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by Infi8nity

The source is not trusted.

Of coarse it is not trusted but discouraged by TPTB. The site has a nasty habit of not hiding anything and telling the truth.

How is it discouraged by TPTB?

Have looked at its trackers? Trace them, you can get a simple addon tool for firefox to it.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
She said it would make a huge impact on earth, resulting in a huge pit, that the beast rises out of. None of that is correct. Something did hit earth, but it didn't make a huge pit, IMO. And she also mentions smoke coming out of the pit, blocking out the sun. That didn't happen either. I do like the lady though, she seems like she is looking in the right direction.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
So does she know whats coming next yet?

She claims something else might happen on February 18th and/or March 11th - 12th... according to "God's Timeline."

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
"something"?

That's pretty general considering something happens almost everyday somewhere in the world.

date time and location please.. else.. meh.
edit on 15-2-2013 by TwiTcHomatic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect
This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect This is the new date....ect DOOM!!! FEAR!!! DOOM!!! DISTRACTION!!!! DOOM!!!! nothing happens? Oh thats because....ect This is the new date....ect

Does it ever end? Some of these predictions are made by intelligent evidence but most of them are presented with scary music, a fearful scary voice and titles like ITS COMING!!! and Warning!!! Why do we continue to see the same tactics in these video's? Why do the producers of these videos want us to fear? Could it be some kind of experiment to test how the masses handle such a thing? Will I be apart of a statistic for replying to this video on a conspiracy site? Its almost as if all these dooms day youtube channels are going off a set script. Kind of like the movies, once you have seen one mainstream movie you have basically seen them all. Same story's different characters and settings.

Well iterated
The biggest believers in doom are the religious bible quoting clan. So what does that suggest? Religion is nothing but fate dipped in fear. You must have fear-- to embrace religion-- in order to appreciate fate. It's so convoluted it ought to be outlawed.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumansEh

Yup,
Pretty much nailed it!

It is an indisputable fact that some people simply can't wait to see the world burn.
When you invest your entire being in someones religion / prophecy it naturally follows that your ego demands that you have chosen wisely.
Oddly, people would rather be proven right even at the expense of many thousands of innocent lives. The more convoluted the 'prophecy' the easier it is to interpret it as having relevance to ongoing events.

It is no different from throwing virgins into a volcano to appease it.
That's why my username is also my epitaph.
Humans Eh!

I learned this the hard way. At least these dooms day fear predictions give people a opportunity to see threw the bull#... well... After the time passes and nothing happens. 4 years ago I bought into one of these channels. I was just beginning to discover the internet. I was so convinced that something was going on that I was going to move. All because I watched a number of video's (while I was depressed and wanted humanity to end just to escape this mess) that backed up my beliefs. After the time passed and nothing happened I started to see their tactics. Because of that experience I began to question ever small detail about any thing. So in all it was not a bad but the ends never justify the means. Its a contradiction.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Actually, nothing 'impacted' earth.

Well nothing that was of any size of note.

It blew up far before it hit the ground.

~Tenth
edit on 2/15/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

Technically that's not right, though its early days yet, there does seem to have been be a ground impact, or rather a water impact, although a spent bullet and just a hole in the ice. I suppose the big difference between today's impact in Russia and the Tunguska event is that the sonic boom occurred over head and caused damage, whereas the Tunguska event had similar damage in populated areas much further away from the event, people thrown to the ground, and windows blown out, while no mention of a fly over in those populated areas. I'm sure that Tunguska is going to be reavaluated, after today's event.

link   

Originally posted by doesntmakesense
how about you guys watch the video before trying to discredit this anyway that you can? She clearly states the asteroid is only one fulfilment in her CONTINUING timeline. She specifically states that she is not sure that the asteroid would even impact earth, although a meteorite did in fact impact earth in Russia. She is stating that the impact lines up with the timeline she set of fulfillment in prophecy. She is saying that the rise of the antichrist is among us as the 8th pope. I've never seen any of her vidoes before but if any of you had seen this one video that was posted, none of you would have been so quick on the trigger as you had been. THE METEOR MEANS NOTHING besides the fulfillment of one of the steps of the revelation.
edit on 15-2-2013 by doesntmakesense because: (no reason given)

I did watch her video. It's like a thousand other videos on utube on prophecy, based on mostly the bible. I don't place any credence in her predictions...like I didn't place any in Harold Camping's predictions.

Prophets are a dime a dozen on utube...

Des

edit on 15-2-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

link   
500 Meteorites hit the earth's surface every year.
If this one wasn't substantial you would never of heard of it.
If nothing hit yesterday, then her story would of changed to fit something else. Maybe an aeroplane crashing, some drilling operation. etc etc

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Let me be clear...I don't believe in earthly religion. As a non-believer I can't ignore the fact that she was right twice. I'm a sceptic but I can't deny she called it "in her own way". Watch the video before commenting. She nailed it. This is a good sign...nothing to fear. Jesus said NOT to fear cause these things must come to pass before he returns.

As a non-believer, it's getting MY attention. 9Nania is nuts but I'll give credit where credit is due.

Pay attention to God's calendar... Others have figured it out BEFORE 9Nania. She just now realized it and is pointing it out. I give her credit for trying to get the word out so others can research it on their own.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by doesntmakesense
how about you guys watch the video before trying to discredit this anyway that you can? She clearly states the asteroid is only one fulfilment in her CONTINUING timeline. She specifically states that she is not sure that the asteroid would even impact earth, although a meteorite did in fact impact earth in Russia. She is stating that the impact lines up with the timeline she set of fulfillment in prophecy. She is saying that the rise of the antichrist is among us as the 8th pope. I've never seen any of her vidoes before but if any of you had seen this one video that was posted, none of you would have been so quick on the trigger as you had been. THE METEOR MEANS NOTHING besides the fulfillment of one of the steps of the revelation.

I did watch her video. It's like a thousand other videos on utube on prophecy, based on mostly the bible. I don't place any credence in her predictions...like I didn't palace any in Harold Camping's predictions.

Prophets are a dime a dozen on utube...

Des

She's really not predicting anything...just following scripture and what THAT predicts.

edit on 15/2/13 by Phantasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

In fact... i just did in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So, she was right, twice. I'm right twice a day, every day. I say to myself, and anyone who wants to listen...today the sun will rise...today the sun will set...

So there...do you want me to make utube videos, so you can follow me....

Des

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You're in denial MOD... look at the pics...something DID impact Earth!

When a moderator posts their opinion in a thread, they are posting as a member. Not a moderator.

On topic: I think much is being blown out of proportion here, but I'll give the girl credit for her "predictions". Lets see what she comes up with next.

Do we know this picture is even remotely legitimate? Not dissing it, just asking.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Don't get caught up in the messenger...pay attention to the signs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join