It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know yourself by your avatar.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

A scientist with a great skull collection. I'd like to have dinner with you and talk about many things.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seabiscuit

You have the ability to make harmony out of choas. You prefer a structure to things in life but your structure is not structure i n the traditional sense. You have an inviting personality and as long as people play nice and are respectful your arms are open. However kitty will pull out the claws if need be. You love things that are odd in the materialistic sense.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
On Miranda, my favorite older BBC show, the main character's mum always says "Such fun!" and that is my thought exactly as I read through this thread. Such fun! So many pages, so much excitement and humor. Like show and tell in kindergarten!

I agonized over my avatar name for days before joining ATS. And then it hit me. It was perfect! Some great folks sent me the pic and it was even more perfect. Don't think I'll ever change it.

Besides loving the Lord of the Rings, what else does this say about me?

Thanks for the lighthearted ATS break.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Galadriel because: can't spell

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galadriel
On Miranda, my favorite older BBC show, the main character's mum always says "Such fun!" and that is my thought exactly as I read through this thread. Such fun! So many pages, so much excitement and humor. Like show and tell in kindergarten!

I agonized over my avatar name for days before joining ATS. And then it hit me. It was perfect! Some great folks sent me the pic and it was even more perfect. Don't think I'll ever change it.

Besides loving the Lord of the Rings, what else does this say about me?

Thanks for the lighthearted ATS break.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Galadriel because: can't spell

You like to carry yourself with poise and class. You're not commanding, per se, but something close---something less authoritative and more natural. You simply know how to lead by example. You are open about things that few other are willing to accept to be true or even possible. You certainly like to guide others to their true essence. You like to think of yourself as firm and hopeful. You are a friend to all and forgiving and understanding. to even the worst of people. Good or bad, you would prefer to reach out and relate rather than judge.

Edit: I imagine you saying to yourself: Now if only I could express that confidence I have inside to the external world.

This is my last one--my brain is too tired for anymore. Jack--its all on you, my man.

-TheGhoster
edit on 13-2-2013 by theghoster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Yours implies wisdom, you seek it and share it. You try to be a pillar for others, although you could use one now and again. But you are strong and kind. You are fascinated by the days of old and wish you could just go back to them even for a day. You have an affinity for natural things.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by theghoster

Im just gonna post what he said ^ from now on.

edit on 13-2-2013 by CitizenJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenJack

Haha im just gonna post what he said from now on ^

No, please don't. The fact that were coming up with similar ideas independently, simply confirms that people are in fact conveying the message they want to convey about themselves. At least, I think anyway.

-TheGhoster

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I gotta run to work ill grab a few when I get back. It is exhausting tho its like doing math all day... doesnt that sound fun.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I find your avatar to be strange by the way.

Sure a house and road is not strange anywhere else, but this is ATS

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

LOL!!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Spacespider=bucket excavator

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

signalfire=is a woodhenge descendant

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Galadriel=is probably nicer and smarter than the person in her avatar

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

just wanted to add - your avatar is extremely interesting. cool, even. sadly i can't do an analysis. not my arena. this is a very nice thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

*Curtsie, m'lord*

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks for that; I had to look up 'woodhenge'.

Actually, signalfire is a moniker I've used for at least 15 years now. It came out of the awareness that this new-fangled thing called the 'internet' is like a smoke signal; electromagnetic thought energy crossing great distances in an almost magical way.

I wonder if people realize what *this* all means; we're learning to be telepathic, globally. It's kindergarten for the human race and pretty soon, we're all going to get big-boy pencils, and real pink erasers, and no more crayons or blocks. Couple years of that, and they'll let us (ha!) learn to write cursive...
edit on 13-2-2013 by signalfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well, some days, maybe.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

Yours implies wisdom, you seek it and share it. You try to be a pillar for others, although you could use one now and again. But you are strong and kind. You are fascinated by the days of old and wish you could just go back to them even for a day. You have an affinity for natural things.

I AM fascinated by days of old - I love history, love the idea of ancient peoples and civilizations, of Camelot and ancient Greece, and more. For one day - yes. I am a person who just has to be outdoors, whenever possible, in nature, among trees. And, I could use a pillar. Mine, unfortunately, passed away in an accident. And, I do believe that being kind rather than right is the way we should live.
Awesome. Thanks, I feel a little brigher about myself now

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Flyingclaydisk

Yep, that's Roland of Gilead from Stephen King's Dark Tower series. One of the best character's and stories ever written.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

how does your avatar caue you to know yourself... ??

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join