It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
coward not by my terms!

killed innocent's? we don't know that yet!

were they innocent? we still don't know that, they could have been a part without anyone knowing....

I feel more of a coward as i sit on my computer in the safety of my home!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What happened with the collateral shootings looks reckless and horrible, though also consider many of these officers are probably scared. They've never been in the situation where each one might be targeted prey.
However, this is no excuse for blatant disregard of policy/escalation of force procedures.

Their fear is evident in recent coverage, perhaps some sort of 'go dark' tactic would be advisable to the LAPD rather than an all out panic-mode? Granted they seem to have reason to be afraid.

This guy is qualified to coordinate a complex ongoing operation, but this is where I need to go read the full manifesto because I'm wondering, does he have access to other vehicles and by who and where might he be harbored by for concealment?

He wouldn't go end up stationary in this big bear region somewhere like they are implying.
The drones would have already found him if he was there and above ground.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
The support shown for this coward is shocking,he has killed innocents.America is so broken.

Regards

hes no coward...it takes a brave man to do what he is doing..and im sure the UK is so much better off than America..right?

now, now...let's not turn this into a "my piece of grass and dirt is better than your piece of grass and dirt" d**k measuring contest...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2388

Yeah, just saw that one the news.

Twin Tower jail on lockdown following report of person resembling Christopher Dorner

Posted: 02/08/2013 10:57:25 AM PST
Updated: 02/08/2013 10:59:23 AM PST

The Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles went on lockdown, and an area search launched, after a civilian employee reported to her supervisor about 8:45 a.m. that she saw "somebody outside who resembled suspect Dorner," Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department spokeswoman Steve Whitmore said.

Read more: www.pasadenastarnews.com...

This is ridiculous. I am in Lakeside, San Diego, where there was a (false) sighting. I had the non-stop TV coverage on for hours, and was very aware of the tension in the area.

I had to go to Walmart to pick up some tire chains, as it's snowing where I'm doing a show this weekend. I saw this guy, wearing full on camo, who looked just like Dorner, standing in line with a woman and 2 children. I thought to myself how much he looked like Dormer, but couldn't be him because he was with his family. The guy must have "heard" my thoughts, and turned around and shot me a huge smile. I swear I heard him think "Yeah, I hope they don't shoot me!" LOL, but not funny really.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
The support shown for this coward is shocking,he has killed innocents.America is so broken.

Regards

hes no coward...it takes a brave man to do what he is doing..and im sure the UK is so much better off than America..right?

now, now...let's not turn this into a "my piece of grass and dirt is better than your piece of grass and dirt" d**k measuring contest...

stay on topic like u told randyvs .....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I disagree... It's very possible he stashed a cache up in the mountains and is laying low, waiting for them to get complacent, and then he'll strike again... this guy seems smart and methodical... He wants to do as much damage as possible and I think patience will be the key to carrying out his plan...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

stay on topic like u told randyvs .....

i am...was just a friendly warning, so the mods don't drop the hammer on anyone who doesn't deserve it..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Twin Tower jail on lockdown following report of person resembling Christopher Dorner

That's what I was talking about downtown L. A. looking like it was going under Marshall law. Do to some one who looks like the perp. Obvious false Flag.

The guy owns cars and trucks and guns and owns a house in La Palma. But his life is ruined ?

edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The second half of this guy's manifesto is being shown as the epitome of EVERY SINGLE agenda being pushed by Obama right now. It's all a little too coincidental, don't you think... Football and concussions; gun control; birthers and the controversy around people accusing the president of being Muslim; hatred of the NRA; gay marriage... Etc. it's all blatant and has NOTHING to do with his issues with the LAPD. It doesn't even sound like the same person once it hits the part that talks about gun control. And suddenly he starts writing it like its a true suicide note, but in the first part it doesn't sound anything like that.
This situation may not have started as a false flag, but I think anything can be changed to fit an agenda. The second half of that letter was added on after the fact, and was done so to gain support for political agendas then the tone of the letter was changed so that we are made to believe he is out to kill himself (suicide by cop, which doesn't line up with the first paragraphs. His statements in the first parts of that letter imply that he just wants to clear his name... although he is not afraid to die to do so) Ultimately the LAPD has no intention of letting him survive this and risk having damning evidence of corruption come to light.
Pathetic... There is so much corruption, exploitation, and ultimately evil. This is a no win situation for anyone involved.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
IF this whole thing is a psy-op to work against the public, i think the end goal here, is to further convince the American people that the Military Vets are dangerous.

Currently, most people see returning soldiers as heroes and they are welcomed home.

BUT in the news, there continues to be stories about people who have "snapped" and gone berserk and used their military training to cause harm.

In every case, the headline makes it a point to specify that the suspect was a "veteran" or was in the "military" before they even touch on the fact they had PTSD or any other issue that might have led to their actions. You will never hear the MSM discuss the fact that sometimes people hurt other people, no instead they say there is a reason, the reason is guns, the reason is that they were military ect.

The gun grab against civilians is just one step for the long term goal, and making the people afraid of the Military Vets is just another step. Veterans would be the most dangerous group to any attempt at a tyrannical take over because they would be the ones who have the know how to put up a fight. So don't be surprised if in the next 10 years there is a push to take away gun rights from ex-military civilians. They'll make some argument that they have been trained too well and can't be trusted with them ect. Or that their time in war has caused them to be unstable with PSTD ect.

Also, i wouldn't be surprised if we eventually see an agenda where the military will want to replace human soldiers with drones and robots controlled by few. That way, no pesky human with a moral code gets in the way of acting on illegal orders of the corrupt politicians in charge. You order a squad of soldiers to execute civilians and they might object, but you order someone sitting at a computer screen to press a button and kill the same civilians and it has a lower chance of getting resisted. Worst case the ones in power will just press the button themselves.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

He may have a cache somewhere, but do we have reason to suspect it is in the mountains there? Also a smart and methodical man of tactics would understand the dangers of remaining stationary in any one location, especially if outdoors.

The use of drones or other thermal imaging makes choosing that route a death sentence, hence theorizing by some that his burnt vehicle may have been a decoy.

If he does not intend to be caught, he is not out there in the snowed out woods.
Perhaps on the move in an alternate transport, or indoors somewhere (a bunker? a home?).
It's also possible he is well outside of the suspected areas by now, too.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXSvenXx
reply to post by sonnny1

Im not sure what your trying to get me to understand.
Like i said im not a corrupt cop and have not played any part in his injustice.
So he wouldn't target me or my family.
Also no i have only read parts of his manifesto if indeed it is real.

I threw it out there Hypothetically. It not that hard to understand.

You need to read the manifesto, before "rooting" for him.........

Those Hispanic officers who victimize their own ethnicity because they are new immigrants to this country and are unaware of their civil rights. You call them wetbacks to their face and demean them in front of fellow officers of different ethnicities so that you will receive some sort of acceptance from your colleagues. I’m not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants at one time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target.

Those lesbian officers in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are a high value target.

Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, ” I……don’t like conflict”. You are a high value target as well

Its the "high value target" that I find a real problem with. It blankets a wide range of individuals. You said you support this.

Did you support him killing Monica Quan, 28, Keith Lawrence ? They were NOT LAPD. They were family members associated with those who fired him.

link   
www.radioreference.com...

has all the LA and LA Area frequencies including ham radio repeaters to listen to hams talking about it.

the main frequency scroll down to LAPD City Wide dispatch & Hot Shot Code 3 freq

the dispatch mentioned getting a sighting call but it was probably fake or "diversionary"

link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by Sek82

I disagree... It's very possible he stashed a cache up in the mountains and is laying low, waiting for them to get complacent, and then he'll strike again... this guy seems smart and methodical... He wants to do as much damage as possible and I think patience will be the key to carrying out his plan...

Yeah but why would he have tried to steal a boat:

-- Wednesday, Feb. 6, 10:30 p.m.: A man matching Dorner's description tries to steal a 47-foot boat from a San Diego marina, but the engine won't start. An 81-year-old man on the boat is tied up but unhurt.

And, could he have made the trip to Big Bear, burn his truck and in this time frame?:

-- Thursday, Feb. 7, 8:30 a.m.: Reports surface that authorities are investigating a burned pickup truck near the Big Bear ski area in the San Bernardino Mountains. A San Bernardino County sheriff's deputy says there have been no sightings of Dorner but local school officials decide to put schools in lockdown.

I think his truck was rigged with a timer to burn on its own, while he was attempting to take the boat and accomplish something else.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

It's hard to get in this dude's mind, but to me it seems logical that if his intention was to get the media to expose the LAPD it seems rational that he also wanted his personal political views to be forwarded as well.... He probably wrote this portion to ensure he wouldn't be viewed as a right wing nut job... His reputation is, after all, the focus of his mission....

edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: fix

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If Dorner has internet or hopping off free wifi and sees this, can always private message if you need supplies dropped anywhere

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
reply to post by Piper96

It's hard to get in this dude's mind, but to me it seems logical that if his intention was to get the media to expose the LAPD it seems rational that he also wanted his personal political views to be forwarded as well.... He probably wrote this portion to ensure he wouldn't be viewed as a right wing nut job... His reputation is, after all, the focus of his mission....

He's doing this to until they clear his name.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

If he's been planning this as well as it seems various caches, escape routes and plans would be in place... No person with any sort of tactical mind has a concrete plan... You have to be flexible and ready for what will certainly go wrong....

And he could have certainly made it to Big Bear from SD in the time frame.... it's only a couple of hours away... and all the carnage he allegedly did yeterday was en route...[
edit on 8-2-2013 by wearewatchingyouman because: add

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I cant believe people are "rooting" for him! OK, he has shown corruption in the LAPD. Thats why he needed to kill family members of those who fired him? Where is the Honor in that?

Hes BS.

edit on 8-2-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
If Dorner has internet or hopping off free wifi and sees this, can always private message if you need supplies dropped anywhere

That ^^^^ is the funniest crap I've seen on here in a while

So good, and bad

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join