It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage from Massachusetts Plane Sparks Alien Mystery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Just saw this on a news outlet concerning another mobile phone video froman aircraft out of the window....

www.ibtimes.co.uk...
(close the annoying ad when at the top of the page when you start the video half way down...)

au.ibtimes.com...

I wasn't expecting to see what i saw....!?

"experts" possible suggest condensation on the exterior of the window but can that REALLY explain this video.....

I'm NOT so sure TBH.

What are your thoughts....

Regards

PDUK
edit on 5-2-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: addition of text

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Firstly, I don't believe in extraterrestrials, just to make that clear. BUT, I don't know about these "experts" saying this is caused by condensation, because that is clearly an aircraft putting out a pretty dense contrail. My best guess is that it's some kind of military jet.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Impressive, but there must only be 3 frames with the object in, this will be very difficult to verify.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

It's not the jet with a contrail i'm on about.....watch the video and tell me what is the ''object'' that ZINGS between the two aircraft at MASSIVE speed..?

Regards

PDUK

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Interesting that he panned the camera up literally at the EXACT second needed to to catch it, any less and he would not have caught it, strange.

Only way to really verify this is to find out if the plane traveling in the same direction of the "object" reported it. If not, doesn't exist and is fake.
edit on 5-2-2013 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The mystery at hand is not the Other aircraft producing a contrail, But the small craft that darted by the window. Very interesting indeed!

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh wow. Didn't even see that the first time through.

I don't know. Clearly more than one person saw it zip by, but condensation could account for it appearing so vividly. We'll need someone more familiar with aviation to see what their opinion is.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Not sure why you're not getting flags for this...

Maybe people are too lazy to click on the link...for those people, here's the video:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dsm1664

DSM 1664

I'm not bothered about flags and stars....... i'm no stamp collector BUT thank-you for taking the time to post the video up.....much appreciated...

Re Video :- i'm genuinely curious about this one and just don't buy the condesation angle....

Regards

PDUK

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
Just saw this on a news outlet concerning another mobile phone video froman aircraft out of the window....

www.ibtimes.co.uk...
(close the annoying ad when at the top of the page when you start the video half way down...)

au.ibtimes.com...

I wasn't expecting to see what i saw....!?

"experts" possible suggest condensation on the exterior of the window but can that REALLY explain this video.....

I'm NOT so sure TBH.

What are your thoughts....

Regards

PDUK
edit on 5-2-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: addition of text

I wonder why they think condensation? condensation doesn't make sounds.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

I understand.

But I almost didn't click on the link due to lots of comments and no flags.

The threads saving grace was the author.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nice, the first time I viewed it I missed the little unknown object zip between the two planes. The original film footage certainly deserves to be broken down and examined to know for sure these days.

Someone could have cgi'd the unknown object into the film that originally only showed the kid reacting to his surprise when the other plane flew by....who knows.

edit on 5-2-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The sounds you hear are interior plane noise, the "object" doesn't make a noise when it flies by, to me that is suspicious.

You have an object clearly going faster than the speed of sound and no sonic boom?
no breaking the sound barrier?
Nothing? i call fake

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It doesn't look like condensation. It looks more like a reflection of light. There is plenty of bright sunlight and lots of shiny metal in the vicinity.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Condensation? why didnt they just go with swamp gas or a weather balloon.... now im not saying that it was an object from out of this world, that i honestly cannot verify. with that being said condensation assuming that is what the object was what was it on? not the window as it would have been there throughout the video. i cannot wait to hear from some one who knows more than i though as to what this object could be..

but a few of guesses from the peanut gallery

1. missle
2. santa on his way back to the north pole
3. Super Devil on his iron horse

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That's insane. At first I thought they were talking about the jet with the contrail. At full speed on the vid, that thing is going fast... but when you see the slowed down version, and you see the little white thing go flying past the jet at maybe 20x its rate of speed.... that's impressive.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What ever it is, it's definately shifting at some speed.

Possibly space junk.

But i'm leaning towards some kind of airforce project me thinks.

'___'

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Unfortunately, there are so many little things that could have passed between the two planes. Passing by in that direction would seem to indicate that it wasn't going that fast just by itself... but if the plane was travelling at Economical Cruising Speed -- 737 is listed at 796 km/h (or 494 m/h for the imperials) -- This thing could have been sitting still, and would still pass by in a blur.

If it was moving at all in the opposite direction, its speed in that direction would be added to the travelling speed of the aircraft. In fact, it could be going fast (as birds go) in the same direction as the plane, and still get overtaken to make it appear as though it was going really fast the other way.

I want to see stuff in these videos too, but I think until we get a clear image that shows... something... we'll have to chalk it up to a lucky catch of something potentially mundane, compounded by the optical illusion of "Apparent Speed" of the other aircraft we can see.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

edit on 5-2-2013 by gortex because:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I live in western mass, just north of where this took place. The papers said it was C5 airplane!! Clearly, it is not a C5. My guess, either ufo, drone, or stealth helicopter.

They mention this took place during a "hemp" festival.

Sorry, different sighting.

Mods, delete if need be.
edit on 5-2-2013 by jough626 because: different sighting

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join