It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British police stole identities of dead children to create fake personas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The practice of creating a fake identity out of a dead child has long been widely used by criminals, but now it has emerged that British police have been adopting the same practice for years, without the consent of the parents of the deceased, to create fake IDs so undercover agents can infiltrate protest groups.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Well, I can understand the reasoning for doing this if we were at war and the enemy were landing on the beaches...
But Protesters?
Protesting is NOT illegal.

Ahhh, now I understand, the enemy are the protesters

So, by doing something perfectly legal you become an enemy of the state and need to be spyed on.

This just goes to show who the system is protecting, not us, THEM!!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
We'll if they are already legally dead,no harm taking theses bastards out back and making sure the stay dead.Double jeopardy laws and all that.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Pretty sad that these poor kids died only to be resurrected as agent provacateurs.
Then again, this is usually what the criminals do when they want new identities, so I guess the police are learning from the experts.
Shame on them! I hope the parents get lots in the monetary settlement after suing them.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Pretty sad that these poor kids died only to be resurrected as agent provacateurs.
Then again, this is usually what the criminals do when they want new identities, so I guess the police are learning from the experts.
Shame on them! I hope the parents get lots in the monetary settlement after suing them.
Or the police are the biggest criminal gang going,they are the experts.
They dont get a nickname like 'the scum' for nothing.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I don't know about that. It seems as though the criminals are usually one step ahead of the officials.
Did you happen to visit my thread on the guy who escaped the ICE agents at DIA? They didn't even put handcuffs on him and he had committed a violent crime. Nice of those agents to be so worried about his wrists chaffing and his comfort level. Sure hope he doesn't rape and/or kill anyone because I don't believe they've found him yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
what a total none story - must be a ` slow news day ` - this practice has been carried out by all ploice forces and the security services for decades

it simply has to be done - to facilitate long term undercover operations targeting groups that have the resources to check ids

the real story should be - :

are these identities missued for ` none opreational ` purposes ?

now that is a can of worms

join