It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Indians and their Ufo folklore which does not speak with forked tongue

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+79 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The ancient indians in the American Southwest have a folk lore passed down since thousands of years ago of two objects (ufos) which collided high in the sky and one crash-landed in the region of Death Valley. The folk lore describes Men (or people resembling men) arrived and worked on repairing the damaged Craft. The repair was observed by the local Indians who recorded what they observed on rock petroglyph.

The rock petroglyph images below are somewhere in DeathValley and represent the recordings made by the indians of ancient times to record their obervations of the Ufos and the repair. My reference for these images are taken from an old 70s TV series entitled "In search of" which was hosted by Leonard Nimoy (aka Mr Spock from the original star trek series).

I have included a link to an excerpt of the in Search of episode where this folk lore story and petroglyphs were presented in.

www.youtube.com...

The rock petroglyph depicting the Ufo space ships and men who came to repair the damaged craft.

Notice the drawing of the ship on bottom appears to depict what looks like structural damage around the edges and near the bottom of craft.

The most interesting part of the rock petroglyph images recorded i consider is them which strikingly resemble the same as waveform pictures which are found on the Modern electronic Oscilliscope. The use of the Oscilliscope is a fundamental tool used by engineers for design and repair of complex electrical and electronic equipment. It is used to measure and analyse power and signal characteristics in electrical and electronic circuits.

If these were real space ship then one must presume they will be manufactured using advanced electrical and electronic technology, and that some of this is at a rudimentry level based on at least some of the principals that humans are using to design todays electrical/electronic devices. To bring home my point in the pictures below i show the Ancient petroglyph symbol drawn by the Ancient Indians and then directly beneath it show the equivalent wave form measured on an modern Oscilliscope.
This may not be the smoking gun for the every day person but for any one who has a technical back ground it surely has to make even a skeptic wonder what are the chances of Indians from throusands of years ago duplicating so accurately these modern electronic waveforms by chance.

Ancient Petroglyph Sinewave (first image below)

Modern Oscilliscope Sinewave

Petroglyph Squarewave with ripple

Modern Oscilliscope Squarewave with ripple

Ancient Petroglyph Comparing two Sinewaveforms

Modern Oscilliscope Comparing two Sinewaveforms

Ancient Petroglyph Triangular wave

Modern Oscilliscope Triangular wave

Ancient Petroglyph Pulsed complex wave

Modern Oscilliscope Pulsed complex wave

edit on 2-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I find this interesting,s+f.Im very intrigued by petroglyphs in general,and especially those that pertain to extra-terrestrials.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Good thread, it cound be considered a credible case rather than 'it's just a story'. Let's analyze: Would the natives make up that story just to entertain each other with tales? - No, why would they bother to draw it all.

Were they gaining money out of it, were they making themselves more popular or smth? No.

There is nothing to verify it is a real event but there are drawings and one cannot deny they resemble today's accounts of such craft. That's why I think there could be some truth in ancient visitation and this has nothing to do with the show 'Ancient Aliens' as a reason to think so

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

So what do you attribute the scope traces too? How could they possibly have seen this kind of signal on an Oscope screen without an Oscope?

Are there any pictures of Oscilloscopes on the walls around there? Or any thing resembling a tech bench?

I'm sorry. I'm not intending to dismiss this, just asking the questions that come to mind. I used to be a "debug" technician and used all manner of oscilloscopes for years in another life. Some of those signals are uncanny in their familiarity. The noisy signals especially.

Maybe they saw the modern age in their "visions"? Oscilloscopes are surely a prevalent part of society today.

And in that vein the two top pictures of "ships" look more like main battle tanks to me. They both have caterpillar tracks at their base and the bottom one has sloping armor. If they saw these in the deserts of Southern California in a dream that would not be out of place. The Mechanized Infantry runs amok in the deserts around there with tanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Good thread, it cound be considered a credible case rather than 'it's just a story'. Let's analyze: Would the natives make up that story just to entertain each other with tales? - No, why would they bother to draw it all.

Non Indian People have had knowledge these Petroglyphs for at least fourty years and yet no Ufo researcher who is making a video (except from in search of) has ever talked about these, which i find jaw dropping as theres the evidence of Ancient Alien Visitation right there. The chance of a person winning a big lottery three times in one lifetime is better chance/odds than ancient indians just happening to depict these modern electronic waveforms so accurately.
edit on 2-2-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I remember watching that episode when it first aired back in the day before the interwebs and when Dinosaurs still roamed the Earth.

Great post.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

And in that vein the two top pictures of "ships" look more like main battle tanks to me. They both have caterpillar tracks at their base and the bottom one has sloping armor.

The indian folklore around the two objects is they were flying objects than collided in mid air over Death valley. There may be more petroglyphs near where these ones were found that reveal more clues, it certainly would be nice to be able to go to the location where these are located and survey for more petroglyphs.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The indian folklore around the two objects is they were flying objects than collided in mid air over Death valley.

I got that. My take on the "hand me down tales" is a bit different. I try to avoid all that and just take in the pic. Thats the physical evidence, not what someone says.

It was meant to look like something. What does it "look like"? Besides a covered wagon, or a tank?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It was meant to look like something. What does it "look like"? Besides a covered wagon, or a tank?

If there was no folklore surrouding the petroglyphs id agree with you

If Aliens were flying around in craft then the technology for producing thrust flight would be different than jets, it would be a form of field propulsion. Nicolas Telsa in one of his discussions he talked about designing a vehicle that would use a form of electric field propulsion. He described to the person the craft if one looked at it would have no wings and be unrecognisable from an aircraft or vehicle that could fly. I take the folklore at face value they were flying machines and dont resemble what we would recognise as flying craft today because the form of propulsion used was literally alien against our contempory air vehicles.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think these are the ships that the Panamint indians say the Hav-mu suvs used. Are the petroglyphs anywhere near the Panamint mountains?
edit on 2-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

im not sure, the link to the you tube video of the insearch of episode included an interview with one of the local descendant Indians and its clear listening to his answers the local indians take the folklore very serious, and consider the petroglyphs a sacred part of the their heritage ancestory.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Some of the native Indian cultures predate our own by many thousands of years. They have a story to tell, its a shame so few are willing to listen.
edit on 2-2-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Non Indian People have had knowledge these Petroglyphs for at least fourty years and yet no Ufo researcher who is making a video (except from in search of) has ever talked about these, which i find jaw dropping as theres the evidence of Ancient Alien Visitation right there. The chance of a person winning a big lottery three times in one lifetime is better chance/odds than ancient indians just happening to depict these modern electronic waveforms so accurately.

I didn't understand what's so impossible if you see an oval shaped craft, to outline its shape in the form of petroglyphs. Nor why wouldn't they been visited yet you say non-indians have been visited.

If one thing about these objects they fly in less inhabited areas, Indians are more likley to meet such than people living in populated areas.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Makes me think of Thomas Beardens device in wich he used 3 different frequencies to get his gyroscopic and energy delivering features.

Edit; What would happen if you´d overlay the sine, and the triangle. Would this generate a waveform like the over/undershoot one?
edit on 2-2-2013 by StareDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
They're in Marble Canyon, Death Valley...

www.ipernity.com...

Here's another one for you;

'Frogs' were involved;

edit on 2-2-2013 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Great thread

S&F !! My favorite was the Wave-Form

For you Athlon

We are there!

Let's check out some Petroglyphs from this area ---->

Now we must leave

The sacred sites shall not be disturbed!

CMON ------------------------------------------------>

AWWWWWW

Home Sweet Home

Thanks for the ride buddy

edit on 2-2-2013 by Snaffers because: Size does matter :p

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Shouldn't we be trying to match the wavelengths? In a way that is what the pictures are suggesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I go along with the possible visitation, but the ociloscopes are just a little too too much on the speculative side......
Maybe the wavey lins indicate a force of some kind (like propellers are drawn when turning..)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why is it that all of the cave drawings we find look like a 3 year old drew them? I realize that not everyone can draw well, but you'd think that in every clan back then there would be someone with some type of artistic ability.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join